What's new

Russia’s Stealth Fighter Could Outfly, Outshoot American Jets

@S-DUCT

does j-20 have a s-duct??

Last edited by a moderator:
SOurce of J20 S duct Troll, What about the bulky actuators on the wing???

Troll you claimed J20 has Sduct. I am just asking the source. Do you have one??

Aenyx.jpg

u can keep arguing till eternity but dosen't change the fact that it has both s-duct and dsi

Aenyx.jpg

u can keep arguing till eternity but dosen't change the fact that it has both s-duct and dsi

DSI............its scary!!!!!!!! Ohhh lord look the might J20 dragon with its S ducts and DSI!!!!:chilli:

u are as shameless as other drdo ppl

now i understand why u ppl can't make a thing

don't start anti india bullshit

Hey Troll He Maaaaaaaaaaaaan!!

I am guessing that throughout all of this no one bothered to actually find out the "know why" behind the S-duct. People need to stop trying to gauge the specular returns that a platform will generate by looking at the underbelly or inlets.

A lollipop for anyone who can accurately tell me the context wrt spectrum, sector from which the returns originate for the "stated" RCS figures they bandy about.

I am guessing that throughout all of this no one bothered to actually find out the "know why" behind the S-duct. People need to stop trying to gauge the specular returns that a platform will generate by looking at the underbelly or inlets.

A lollipop for anyone who can accurately tell me the context wrt spectrum, sector from which the returns originate for the "stated" RCS figures they bandy about.

yaar **** that............just tell me whether it has serpentine duct or not??plssss

yaar **** that............just tell me whether it has serpentine duct or not??plssss

Pak-fa? No, it doesn't particularly need one either. What's the hulla bulla about?

You're very quick at the trigger, but if you keep missing the basics then you'll find yourself with more questions and less answers.

am not such a fool

i meant j-20

Most probably will, if not at the moment even then that's what it has been designed for, so yes for all operative purposes it does have an S-duct. So?

Back
Top Bottom