Riyaz Bhatkal: Shy student to terror mastermind

shree835

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Riyaz Bhatkal's bloody trail:

Oct 29, 2005: Paharganj, Sarojini Nagar and Gopal Nagar in Delhi, killed 62

March 7, 2006: Sankat Mochan temple, Kashi Viswanath temple in Varanasi, killed 28

Nov 24, 2006: Faizabad, Lucknow and Varanasi courts

May 25, 2007: Gorakhpur market

Aug 25, 2007: Lumbini Park and Gokul Chat in Hyderabad, killed 42

May 23, 2008: Jaipur, killed 80

July 24, 2008: Bangalore, killed 02

July 25, 2008: Ahmedabad serial explosions, killed 56

July 26, 2008: Surat (bombs defused)

Sept 13, 2008: Delhi, killed 30

Feb 13, 2010: Pune German Bakery blast, killed 17

July 13, 2011: Mumbai triple blasts, killed 27

August 1, 2012: Pune serial bomb blasts

Total killed: 344

Riyaz Bhatkal: Shy student to terror mastermind - The Times of India

SIMI: Student for ISLAMIC movement in India
IM : Indian Mujahhidin (Mujahideen (Arabic: مجاهد‎ muǧāhid, nominative plural مجاهدون muǧāhidūn, oblique plural مجاهدين muǧāhidīn "strugglers" or "people doing jihad") are Muslims who struggle in the path of Allah.[1][2] The word is from the same Arabic triliteral root as jihad ("struggle").)

I wanted to say something, but afraid to say it...

@ Topic: The day he was under scanner, he could have been killed. We should kill terrorists and potential terrorists. I am sure Police can identify potential terrorists. The State should give power into police hand to curb all potential terroristrs.

IM : Indian Mujahhidin (Mujahideen (Arabic: مجاهد‎ muǧāhid, nominative plural مجاهدون muǧāhidūn, oblique plural مجاهدين muǧāhidīn "strugglers" or "people doing jihad") are Muslims who struggle in the path of Allah.[1][2] The word is from the same Arabic triliteral root as jihad ("struggle").)

@ Topic: The day he was under scanner, he could have been killed. We should kill terrorists and potential terrorists. I am sure Police can identify potential terrorists. The State should give power into police hand to curb all potential terroristrs.

Good start by taking care of all the shiv sena and BJP. It is easy to boost about what should be done but ground realities might not be so favorable. Should i remind you that what happened when u hanged the last potential terrorist (Afzal guru). Killing one potential will breed 10 more at his place as he will only come up as a martyr but if you give him a fair trail no one will going to question it. So you should better learn this lesson as Americans learned it the hard way.

Bringing back POTA and giving sweeping powers to the intelligence agencies would be a good start. Where is Riaz Bhatkal nowadays?

Good start by taking care of all the shiv sena and BJP. It is easy to boost about what should be done but ground realities might not be so favorable. Should i remind you that what happened when u hanged the last potential terrorist (Afzal guru). Killing one potential will breed 10 more at his place as he will only come up as a martyr but if you give him a fair trail no one will going to question it. So you should better learn this lesson as Americans learned it the hard way.

Its not possible to please terrorists into a good mood. We already know that. There was no need to say the same in a roundabout way.

Thanks for your concern, but if terrorists and their sympathisers and apologists are going to judge terror trials, then I'd rather have a bullet judge them. Atleast I'd be erring on the side of caution.

Why don't you try this 'hard way' to TTP. Oh wait, you tried and got your hand burned. A terrorist is a terrorist, there is no good or bad. I can also tell the same, one TTP Guy down, 10 more will come up.

Why don't you try this 'hard way' to TTP. Oh wait, you tried and got your hand burned. A terrorist is a terrorist, there is no good or bad. I can also tell the same, one TTP Guy down, 10 more will come up.

TTP is not a potential. They are terrorists and worst of the kind. We killed thousands of these bantered and all that remains of them is 1/10 of it was before and now they are isolated to only one province. One the other hand what you are suggesting that your police should be given power to kill every single minority.

I remember the day when bomb blasts happened in Jaipur. I was calling everyone.

Why we allow so many terrorists to roam free ? We have $ 40 billion as defense budget, and they attack our major cities which are supposed to be most safe.

Its not possible to please terrorists into a good mood. We already know that. There was no need to say the same in a roundabout way.

Thanks for your concern, but if terrorists and their sympathisers and apologists are going to judge terror trials, then I'd rather have a bullet judge them. Atleast I'd be erring on the side of caution.

Word civilized is what separates us from those animals. If we start carrying out extrajudicial killing then we are no better than them. Americans employed the same method when they used drones and targeted potentials. So did they win the war? the answer is no.

Word civilized is what separates us from those animals. If we start carrying out extrajudicial killing then we are no better than them. Americans employed the same method when they used drones and targeted potentials. So did they win the war? the answer is no.

America had '0' ZERO terrorist attack after 26/11 .............so ya .... in my book they have won the war on terror.

Well civilized behavior causes terrorists like him alive for so many years and when hanged with so called humane way, results in protest killing 3 dead and then a bomb blast with 16 dead including 5 students of age of my junior students' age.

So, since I am a human and I have intelligence, I say search, nab and kill after interrogation.

Yes, they win the war. They ruined Al-Qaida, no terror attack since 9/11 and killed the mastermind Osama.

Well civilized behavior causes terrorists like him alive for so many years and when hanged with so called humane way, results in protest killing 3 dead and then a bomb blast with 16 dead including 5 students of age of my junior students' age.

So, since I am a human and I have intelligence, I say search, nab and kill after interrogation.
Wish you all well with search , nab and kill policy. For your sake may it succeed.

Yes, they win the war. They ruined Al-Qaida, no terror attack since 9/11 and killed the mastermind Osama.

Alqaeda was only centred in Afghanistan but now they are in Afghanistan, Yemen, mali, Nigeria, somalia, libya and it goes on. Well if americans are going to leave without wiping them out then it is just a matter of time before they steady their feet. In my opinion americans could have won the war in a year but then their dog sense kicked in and they started marking the territory.

Wasn't this Bhatkal guy killed a few years ago?

Back
Top Bottom