What's new

Riyaz Bhatkal: Shy student to terror mastermind

What differentiates ANY of you from a terrorist then? You all have terror in your hearts and hate in your mouth! On top of which you are trying to terrorize INNOCENTS by putting in the word POTENTIAL TERRORIST based on what WHOM YOU THINK to be terrorist?

Then you and they are the same only they dont just talk but act!

So back to my question what differentiates you from them?

Spare me the holier than thou! When a terror apologist questions the lengthy trial given to afzal guru and then uses that to justify murder of more civilians and then gives a sanctimonious lecture of fair trials we know exactly what kind we are dealing with and what kind of response such trash deserves.

Spare me the holier than thou! When a terror apologist questions the lengthy trial given to afzal guru and then uses that to justify murder of more civilians and then gives a sanctimonious lecture of fair trials we know exactly what kind we are dealing with and what kind of response such trash deserves.
@fateh71 Arent you following your boss USA who believes in reform rather than punishment and goes to punishment when it wills?! PLUS all I am doing is asking HOW do you judge a terrorist 1 who is not? How do you JUDGE?

Is 1 who was forced to blow himself because his family was taken hostage a terrorist?

Is 1 who had a remote control slipped into her bag a terrorist?

Is 1 under whose car a bomb was attached a terrorist?

How do you differentiate?

Last edited by a moderator:
@fateh71 Arent you following your boss USA who believes in reform rather than punishment and goes to punishment when it wills?! PLUS all I am doing is asking HOW do you judge a terrorist 1 who is not? How do you JUDGE?

Is 1 who was forced to blow himself because his family was taken hostage a terrorist?

Just the same way you decide who's whose boss. Its an intuitive process.

Thanks for dropping the pretence of honesty, it wasn't working anyway.

Just the same way you decide who's whose boss. Its an intuitive process.

Thanks for dropping the pretence of honesty, it wasn't working anyway.

Unlike you I do not pretend...see my old posts...I asked similar questions when was new in PDF...and few of you couldnt swallow the questions as you are not used to being asked!

Unlike you I do not pretend...see my old posts...I asked similar questions when was new in PDF...and few of you couldnt swallow the questions as you are not used to being asked!

Actually we are used to being asked. We hanged afzal guru after a due process. Lengthy one too. There are scores of threads on that, where terrorist apologists who root for ''copper'' in balochistan cried us a river for a convicted murderer.

I'm not used to being told US is my boss by someone holding british and pakistani passports. THAT I find funny.

photo.php

Saw this on Facebook............Is it the same guy?

SIMI: Student for ISLAMIC movement in India
IM : Indian Mujahhidin (Mujahideen (Arabic: مجاهد‎ muǧāhid, nominative plural مجاهدون muǧāhidūn, oblique plural مجاهدين muǧāhidīn "strugglers" or "people doing jihad") are Muslims who struggle in the path of Allah.[1][2] The word is from the same Arabic triliteral root as jihad ("struggle").)

I wanted to say something, but afraid to say it...

@ Topic: The day he was under scanner, he could have been killed. We should kill terrorists and potential terrorists. I am sure Police can identify potential terrorists. The State should give power into police hand to curb all potential terroristrs.

The thing is when ever police kills a terrorist it becomes a political as well as religious debate. Especially the ruling party which depends on so called vote banks. Take Delhi for example...the Delhi police was criticized, commissions being set up for the Ansal plaza killings. They actually eliminated a complete cell of IM...as long as there will be political intervention in police work such things will continue.

Good start by taking care of all the shiv sena and BJP. It is easy to boost about what should be done but ground realities might not be so favorable. Should i remind you that what happened when u hanged the last potential terrorist (Afzal guru). Killing one potential will breed 10 more at his place as he will only come up as a martyr but if you give him a fair trail no one will going to question it. So you should better learn this lesson as Americans learned it the hard way.

Well Indians know it properly who to take care of...you mind your own business and try to find solutions for the secterian killings, killing of Hazaras, Shiyas, Ahmedis and religious minorities of your country. AND STOP TROLLING

TTP is not a potential. They are terrorists and worst of the kind. We killed thousands of these bantered and all that remains of them is 1/10 of it was before and now they are isolated to only one province. One the other hand what you are suggesting that your police should be given power to kill every single minority.

The same way you treat those, we treat them here by law but very late. We have also largely defeated those elements very well.

Again, there is no good or bad in such case. All are threats.

The thing is when ever police kills a terrorist it becomes a political as well as religious debate. Especially the ruling party which depends on so called vote banks. Take Delhi for example...the Delhi police was criticized, commissions being set up for the Ansal plaza killings. They actually eliminated a complete cell of IM...as long as there will be political intervention in police work such things will continue.

Well Indians know it properly who to take care of...you mind your own business and try to find solutions for the secterian killings, killing of Hazaras, Shiyas, Ahmedis and religious minorities of your country. AND STOP TROLLING

Well as soon as you will stop shoving your *** in our affair i will going to do the same. So keep your advice to yourself and shove it real hard.

The same way you treat those, we treat them here by law but very late. We have also largely defeated those elements very well.

Again, there is no good or bad in such case. All are threats.

Every one has their point of view. I just think that if government will also cause collateral damage while dealing with these then where will ordinary people go. Anyways life is a ***** in our parts so i guess all is fair.

Well as soon as you will stop shoving your *** in our affair i will going to do the same. So keep your advice to yourself and shove it real hard.

Every one has their point of view. I just think that if government will also cause collateral damage while dealing with these then where will ordinary people go. Anyways life is a ***** in our parts so i guess all is fair.

Just tell me what is not your issue...Israel-Palestine, Burma, Thailand, Philippines, USA, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Denmark.....blah blah Keep crying.... Nobody gives a damn about you people in India...I have stayed and worked there for several years....whenever asked about you guys they just have some special adjectives that starts with M and B.

Just tell me what is not your issue...Israel-Palestine, Burma, Thailand, Philippines, USA, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Denmark.....blah blah Keep crying.... Nobody gives a damn about you people in India...I have stayed and worked there for several years....whenever asked about you guys they just have some special adjectives that starts with M and B.

Well hope they satisfied you with both of them. Why dont you just shooo off and dont waste my precious time.

Well hope they satisfied you with both of them. Why dont you just shooo off and dont waste my precious time.

Well Mr.....who have asked your special and precious advice...please go to the P-AKI-section and speak on the issue of your country....you are wasting your time trolling in this page. You are making a fool out of yourself....there are thousands of Pakistani-issues to address...please spend your valuable time there...you are just an unwanted troll here ......

Well Mr.....who have asked your special and precious advice...please go to the P-AKI-section and speak on the issue of your country....you are wasting your time trolling in this page. You are making a fool out of yourself....there are thousands of Pakistani-issues to address...please spend your valuable time there...you are just an unwanted troll here ......

Piss off you damn troller. My conversation was pretty much ok until you shoved your a$$ into a conversation between two people. Secondly you are not even indian so i dont care which hole of earth you came from.

Isn't the rule of law very clear on this point... innocent, until proven guilty...

So, there is no question of punishing the innocent, unless the guilt has been proven beyond doubt... But, may be I don"t understand the context of your questions?

Isn't the rule of law very clear on this point... innocent, until proven guilty...

So, there is no question of punishing the innocent, unless the guilt has been proven beyond doubt... But, may be I don"t understand the context of your questions?

Someone posted about those who are SUSPECTED OF TERRORISM...POTENTIAL TERRORIST

to kill terrorist AND potential ones...

Back
Top Bottom