What's new

Right-Wing Japanese girl threatens to kill all Koreans living abroard

that' anti human. i wish someday those perpetraters can be brought to justice court.

the US regime will be nailed to human civilization history.

dropped the 2 nukes saved lots of lives, especially Japanese ones

One could argue that the Chinese are the mentally unstable ones, although this Japanese girl doesn't give too much confidence about Japanese people. However, I'm not trying to start a flame war. We should all follow this humble Nippon in doing the same, lol

Just paste this link into your browser:
/watch?v=iLUmt0gQmVk

trust me. the japanese majority are still pro left as they are envision a less skewed social sphere. its just the recent years as economy staggering and people turned to irratic... most japanese media are also pro left such as Asahi Shinbun is called pro China propaganda.

i dont want to offend chinese bros here but just give you guys a heads up whats going on. you cannot blame japan for the island row, if you see the back stage of the US is returning asia. i wish all members are sane and have some insights instead of confusing the already confused situatian.

I can only believe it is true when Hatoyama comes back again as the PM and agrees to ditch the dollar.

I can only believe it is true when Hatoyama comes back again as the PM and agrees to ditch the dollar.

i firmly believe he will given what he did in his retreat tour to China earlier. and i have my confidence DPJ will have a grand comeback though it looks shabby now.

right wing eggheads will finally demise together with their ameican master in a few decades.

One could argue that the Chinese are the mentally unstable ones, although this Japanese girl doesn't give too much confidence about Japanese people. However, I'm not trying to start a flame war. We should all follow this humble Nippon in doing the same, lol

/watch?v=iLUmt0gQmVk

crackpots in every country, people on here are more the fools for extrapolating these rantings to the rest of the Japanese population.

Heck we even have resident crackpots on this forum!

Unfortunately in North Korea the crackpot is in charge.

crackpots in every country, people on here are more the fools for extrapolating these rantings to the rest of the Japanese population.

Heck we even have resident crackpots on this forum!

Unfortunately in North Korea the crackpot is in charge.

Hey! Who are you calling a crackpot??? I am a little teapot! Short and sprout! :D

Japan along with turkey/ottomans are the two nations in Asia that had the ability to stand up to western powers and gave them a run for their money.

China still has yet to field s fully functioning aircraft carrier the Japanese were using them to attack the US 70 years ago.

The voice from ordinary Japanese, is the Japan a democratic nation? Yes, so take the voice from that young girl.

"Japanese extremely hate Korean, they wanna u go home or will kill all just like they did Nanking Massacre." Do u got it ?

/watch?v=iLUmt0gQmVk
Bro, ur link fail. And look at how ordinary Japanese welcome Korean, they wanna pis$ off ur ppl or start to kill. Hope u enjoy it :coffee:

Japan has a history of militarism, long before the US got involved in East Asia. I think it has to do with Japanese nationalism and ethno-centrism. This will not go away anytime soon, with or without US presence.

Hopefully Japan learned its lessons in WW II, if not history will repeat.

An alliance with the US will not be enough to secure Japan in the future, that is why they are reaching out to ASEAN. But reaching out to ASEAN for defense ties means that Japan has to work with former colonial subjects as partners and coworkers. If Japan can do that, then that will be a positive step and it will open the way for more Asian stability, improved relations with China and South Korea and eventual removal of US bases from East Asia.

Japan has a history of militarism, long before the US got involved in East Asia. I think it has to do with Japanese nationalism and ethno-centrism. This will not go away anytime soon, with or without US presence.

Hopefully Japan learned its lessons in WW II, if not history will repeat.

An alliance with the US will not be enough to secure Japan in the future, that is why they are reaching out to ASEAN. But reaching out to ASEAN for defense ties means that Japan has to work with former colonial subjects as partners and coworkers. If Japan can do that, then that will be a positive step and it will open the way for more Asian stability, improved relations with China and South Korea and eventual removal of US bases from East Asia.

I don't think any young Japanese generation will learn much about their past, as long as they don't have any access to know and learn anything about what their predecessor has done to our peoples in Pacific Area during the Great war. Although not all of Indonesian aware of their atrocity during the war, but some people are eager enough to find the truth and wants their (Japan) formal apologies especially about comfort woman issues and romusha. For your info, about 4 to seven millions of Indonesian People dies during their occupation time (hunger and overworking is the main cause for those deaths toll) in which only took about three and half years.

Khmer-rough themselves of course.
They send very much aid for Khmer-rough (weapons, goods, foods, advisers), and in 1979, Deng was said by himself, he want "teach Vietnam a lesson because Vietnam dare to attacked Khmer-rough (Genocide force)" who was back by China-PRC.
I don't think any young Japanese generation will learn much about their past, as long as they don't have any access to know and learn anything about what their predecessor has done to our peoples in Pacific Area during the Great war. Although not all of Indonesian aware of their atrocity during the war, but some people are eager enough to find the truth and wants their (Japan) formal apologies especially about comfort woman issues and romusha. For your info, about 4 to seven millions of Indonesian People dies during their occupation time (hunger and overworking is the main cause for those deaths toll) in which only took about three and half years.
Wrong, if young Japanese was fool easy like that, so how could developed their country until today!?

Back
Top Bottom