What's new

REARMING of JAPAN

So when you decided to go bombing on Vietnam in the 79 it was for reunification?

This should be called according to wikipedia "retaliation against Vietnam's invasion of Kampuchea". Heck maybe you could even use the same word for napalming and agent oranging the Vietcongs.

Japan might has learned its lesson. How about your country? It is just sick to see a country that suffered so much in ww2 forgets what caused the pain so soon.

what did we forget? what you want us to be like you with hatred for some guy who has died of old age? or something that has pass over a century ago? really no thanks

Can we stop with the country bashing & stick to the topic which is the rearming of Japan. China & Japan won't go to war with each other because both country Economy is tied to each other. Japan sinks China will follow. The ECS conflict will be nothing more than both country sending ships back & forth into disputed territory.

Can we stop with the country bashing & stick to the topic which is the rearming of Japan. China & Japan won't go to war with each other because both country Economy is tied to each other. Japan sinks China will follow. The ECS conflict will be nothing more than both country sending ships back & forth into disputed territory.

many vietnamese and filipino just can be happy with some topics like this! vietnam and philippine cant be compared to china other than barking and long looking for outside parties. that is why they have mentioned many stupid topics like this in this forum! even though these topics dont tell anything about china-philippine or china-vietnam

Pinoys are funny. Pinoys support the re arming of Japan but aren't they already well armed? What are the Pinoys thinking? Japan has one of the most powerful navy in the world.

Secondly, Japan invaded Philippines and brutalized the Pinoys in WW2,treats Pinoys especially the women in Japan as ****** and Pinoy men as sub humans. What has China done? Claim a bunch of lousy island and Pinoys are acting like sore losers, whiners and agitators. Pinoys should take a deep breath and relax.

A common enemy will unite even the oldest of foes. Japan is a peaceful nation so far but somebody woke them up. This should be a signal to China that they are not dealing with this issue in a smart way.

Traditional Japan honors warrior spirit. So its not a peaceful country in any way, shape or form. They appear to be pacifist because they respect American hard power and domination and they know that they will forever be under American protection. So they have no need to be warlike.

Japan's populace is very peace loving. Of that I have no doubt. Japanese people are actually very anti-war, if you bother to read up anything about Japan.

Japan's politicians, on the other hand, are not. There are too many right wing politicians wanting to stir up tensions to relive the glory of their imperial past. I like Japan. I just hate their politics.

Pinoys are funny. Pinoys support the re arming of Japan but aren't they already well armed? What are the Pinoys thinking? Japan has one of the most powerful navy in the world.

Secondly, Japan invaded Philippines and brutalized the Pinoys in WW2,treats Pinoys especially the women in Japan as ****** and Pinoy men as sub humans. What has China done? Claim a bunch of lousy island and Pinoys are acting like sore losers, whiners and agitators. Pinoys should take a deep breath and relax.

That's the way it looks, the Spanish and British had colonized their country few hundreds years ago and the Japanese war crimes during WW2 doesn't seem to bother them either. Even Americans had killed plenty of Pinoys, here take a look at the stats on the right side Philippine
But you know what, we are the biggest aggressor. A Chinese pirate and his gangs tried to invade Manila but failed and in their eyes it was China who wanted to invade their country. God knows how many Pinoys were killed by the Spanish, British, Japanese and Americans. Here you can see they act as if we are much much more worse than these past occupiers. The excuse they give us is very simple, IT'S THE PAST, right now China is the worst and actually much more than these few countries combined together and all because China claims a few islands. With Vietnam occupying 18 islands within Philippines EEZ you don't see them go mad about Vietnam. Instead they lick their balls in their journey to fight off China. They are certainly barking at the wrong door.

chinese people please stop trolling.
phillipinos should know rearming of japan would not have any effect on china and neither an vietnamese,phillipines and japan alliance.

china is way too much stronger than these three countries

Japan's populace is very peace loving. Of that I have no doubt. Japanese people are actually very anti-war, if you bother to read up anything about Japan.

Japan's politicians, on the other hand, are not. There are too many right wing politicians wanting to stir up tensions to relive the glory of their imperial past. I like Japan. I just hate their politics.

I am a bit confused by your statement, because to me, a democratic system's ruling parties represent the people of the country

The reason why a politician came to power is because people's support. Thus in other words, a politician represents a certain block of people. So currently there are more than 50% of the poll showing supports to the right-winger and right right-winger (the Tokyo mayor party), doesn't that mean most of the Japanese are pro-war?

There are many Japanese right wing politician but only China is threatening her neigbors with war to grab their territory and settle their dispute. The Chinese are the one who are escalating the tension.

For those who support a re-militarized Japan must have some sort of Stockholm syndromes or are they simply self imposed sadists?

map-japanese-empire.gif

Courtesy to gpit

Dude, this time is different. I like the idea of re-establishing of Indochina, plus confederation with Siam, Burman and Malaya. Vietnam is too small, we need room for expansion. :lol:

I am a bit confused by your statement, because to me, a democratic system's ruling parties represent the people of the country

The reason why a politician came to power is because people's support. Thus in other words, a politician represents a certain block of people. So currently there are more than 50% of the poll showing supports to the right-winger and right right-winger (the Tokyo mayor party), doesn't that mean most of the Japanese are pro-war?

Correct. Japan is democratic, its leaders are chosen by free elections.

Vietnam should rather recognise Taiwan than China. Democratic Taiwan is 100 times better than commie China. Unlike mainland Chinese, we like the people in Taiwan.

:yahoo:

Correct. Japan is democratic, its leaders are chosen by free elections.

Vietnam should rather recognise Taiwan than China. Democratic Taiwan is 100 times better than commie China. Unlike mainland Chinese, we like the people in Taiwan.

:yahoo:

so why don't you give back the islands you occupied to Taiwan?They have the same territorial claim as we do.:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom