What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all diplomats receive all types of diplomatic immunities. Some might not even any diplomatic immunity. It depends on what his status was and what immunity if any he received but now the US is demanding him back immediately.

Time for mass rallies.

If gop releases this bastard nd doesnt arrest the suv driver......... its days will be numbered............ another tunisia.

Lol.. Pakistan at its best.

They even removed the clip of the letter from the Embassy to the F.O requesting a Non Diplomatic ID for him..

sigh...

So ,does that settle the fact that he was no diplomat?Why is the SUV driver not in custody? Is he a diplomat too? I dont see any americans here having a problem with that............... Why is that???????

So ,does that settle the fact that he was no diplomat?Why is the SUV driver not in custody? Is he a diplomat too? I dont see any americans here having a problem with that............... Why is that???????

According to Lahore Consulate Spokesperson Mr. Rodriguez, the matter is very "sensitive".

Uh, hello.. You said the driver was a Pakistani then Pakistan has jurisdiction over him, hand him the hell over... I agree with you, it's all murky and too tangled.

PASPORT-03-543.jpg

There we have it, that is no DIPLOMATIC visa. Case closed.

Is that the visa of Raymond Davis?

Cause if it is it says Date of Issue: 15 Sep 2009
Good for Journey Upto: 15 Dec 2009
Number of Visits Allowed: Single
Duration of Each stay: 3 Months

So this American "Diplomat" was in Pakistan illegally? :confused:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just found this link with the "photo of Davis' Visa"

http://www.dawn.com/2011/01/31/arrested-us-national-does-not-have-diplomatic-visa-documents.html

So am guessing Dawn is reporting fake news ?

Last edited:
Thankyou for the updates, Whether American or Pakistani driver, traffic rules have been violated. It was no unintentional accident. They knew the danger and yet the proceeded with such step to drive putting others at danger and THEY did kill one innocent man. Clearly that american was in fear and forced the driver to drive to save himself.

So the story goes first murder 2 men take their pictures, runaway in a car with fake number plate and kill yet another man who happened to be unaware and innocent. That is no unintentional vehicle collision. That is murders running away while doing so yet they commit another murder.
A RUNAWAY car killing someone is mere traffic accident or mishap? No sir you are 100% wrong, traffic violation has taken place, violating International Traffic rules putting other in danger.

So he killed those robbers what was the need to Runaway he could have stopped and waited for Police? Enlighten us. That is usually what happens in Pakistan and all over the world you wait for Police on the crime scene Don't you? OR in Pakistan you americans runaway to embassy? Get you facts straight.

Is that the visa of that American man?

Cause if it is it says Date of Issue: 15 Sep 2009
Good for Journey Upto: 15 Dec 2009
Number of Visits Allowed: Single
Duration of Each stay: 3 Months

So this American "Diplomat" was in Pakistan illegally? :confused:
You have a sharp eye! and I should ve mention as under earlier.
I ll see if I can find the links that did say he had over stayed and also he had his visa renewed within Pakistan in which case they would ve simply stamped it somewhere in the passport. For now , this is all that Dawn was able to obtain. Further queries can be directed to them I guess!

So am guessing Dawn is reporting fake news ?

Depends on your agenda....................... From what I know they dont publish BS.myyself. Just must be done based on truth, whatever ever that may be.
That being said, I ll repeat
Edit: You stand controverted. See my next post.Lets see what you come up with next!

Last edited:
Doubts on stay

Diplomatic sources in Islamabad said that Raymond Davis had first received a three-month diplomatic visa on a diplomatic passport on request of the US State Department in September 2009. That is the only visa issued to him by the Pakistan embassy in Washington.

On that occasion, the State Department had said Davis would be visiting Pakistan for a short term as a technical adviser. Subsequently, Davis received extensions to his visa in Islamabad or elsewhere.

His presence in Pakistan after the expiry of his first visa in December 2009 was neither known to nor authorised by the Pakistan embassy in Washington or the Foreign Office.
No decision yet to hand over Davis to US: Babar | DAWN.COM | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

Yeah that is the one i am referring to tareymareyikmarzi. This guys was staying in Pakistan illegally and they "US Embassy" had requested a Non Diplomatic ID for his during his stay but the F.O had refused following the incident in Lahore last year.

Can someone please find and post a copy of that request letter.

Many thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom