What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hitwall:To all the bloody yanks over here, I was there ok I'm an eye witness. I was buying lunch in a bakery (Niralla Jail road) in front of which your trigger happy assole gunned down 2 innocent boys after another bunch of your baastard countrymen ran over a guy on a bike and these two boys tried to stop that Prado along with other people and traffic wardens when that guy in the white civic opened fire on them.
What is worse that despite us witnesses and wardens telling the channels and police the truth, they are twisting facts and have turned these two poor traders from Shah Alam wholesale market into robbers.
Only Express news has had the guts to run the story as it actually happened alongside the government dribble.
I wish we had lynched those yankie maaderchods there and then.
P.S mods please don't edit or delete my post as I want the members to know what really happened. God I felt so helpless then.

This is a wakeup call. Every Amreeki suvaar needs to be exterminated from Pakistan. We are going to turn into another Iraq and Afghanistan where Amreeki terrorist army kills innocents on a daily basis in the name of self defence. We need to protest to bring this na mard government down.
We need to act tough like Tunisians and Egyptians or else we will be another collapsed state.

Imran Khan is the only man who will flush every American out of Pakistan.

From what you are telling me, all I can figure out is this:

I do not know about what transpired before the death of the first two men.

The death of the third man, though, seems to be the result of a nervous man who panicked.

Why he panicked remains to be seen.

Ah the irony you indians are beyond me, what part of the guy was not following the protocol you dont get. So if he had followed the rules he would have not be in trouble. And about the nervousness of the guy, did you know that after shooting the 2 men he actually took their pictures. So I wonder what prompted him to be nervous latter, when he had the state of mind to take pics of the people he had just shot.

And my advice to you is that try to know the facts first and they are all posted in this thread only, rather then being a pure suckup.

Who are you arguing guys.... For americans only american are human... If anybody else die who cares.... If those 2 were robbers what about the guy who was crushed by American .... Ohh wait that was a Pakistani so his life worth nothing....

BTW that third human like creature which is known as Pakistani to americans had an engagement ceremony next month...

:hitwall:To all the bloody yanks over here, I was there ok I'm an eye witness. I was buying lunch in a bakery (Niralla Jail road) in front of which your trigger happy assole gunned down 2 innocent boys after another bunch of your baastard countrymen ran over a guy on a bike and these two boys tried to stop that Prado along with other people and traffic wardens when that guy in the white civic opened fire on them.
What is worse that despite us witnesses and wardens telling the channels and police the truth, they are twisting facts and have turned these two poor traders from Shah Alam wholesale market into robbers.
Only Express news has had the guts to run the story as it actually happened alongside the government dribble.
I wish we had lynched those yankie maaderchods there and then.
P.S mods please don't edit or delete my post as I want the members to know what really happened. God I felt so helpless then.

If what you're saying is true then I believe it would be best for the Pakistani govt. to lodge an official protest with the state department.

Ah the irony you indians are beyond me, what part of the guy was not following the protocol you dont get. So if he had followed the rules he would have not be in trouble. And about the nervousness of the guy, did you know that after shooting the 2 men he actually took their pictures. So I wonder what prompted him to be nervous latter, when he had the state of mind to take pics of the people he had just shot.

And my advice to you is that try to know the facts first and they are all posted in this thread only, rather then being a pure suckup.

Please read post 185. I'm only trying to be objective here and not judgemental.

If indeed what you guys are saying is true, then I'd want the Pakistani govt. to lodge an official protest with the state deartment.

News says there was an SUV he was riding then what about this white Honda,, with 5 bullet holes in it... ????

Last edited:
Local TV showed footage of what it said was the American's car, which had several bullet holes in the front win
1. Did you fail to hear or read the admission by davis that he shoot out from the front and rear of his vehicle..?

lahore-shoot-afp-543.jpg

Consider the location of those grouping.. Do you think if the suspects had fired those shots he would have survived... They are all at the center of the Dash and Driver Side... Yet there are no impact marks on the interior or the upholstery.

??

If what you're saying is true then I believe it would be best for the Pakistani govt. to lodge an official protest with the state department.

The tea shop story is 100% a lie.

All you have to see for now is the photo in this same Thread of the bullet riddled windshild of the US officials car. He fired back in self defense, which was the sane thing to do vs. letting himself be murdered by these twit terrorists.

The Pakistani Police have photos and related evidence in hand now, so all these "tea shop" and"vendor" made up after the event lies are pointless to say the least. These merely aid and abet terrorism and terrorists and these folks might be looked into by the security officials?

There was an SUV he was riding then what about this white Honda,, with 5 bullet holes in it... ????

No, he was riding the civic and his support team were in the Cruiser.

Those bullet holes were made by davis as he shot at the persons.

Please read post 185. I'm only trying to be objective here and not judgemental.

If indeed what you guys are saying is true, then I'd want the Pakistani govt. to lodge an official protest with the state deartment.

U need to edit the Pakistan gov part my friend, rather they should be called America's Concubine's. And I am being very generous with my words.

We were not sheering when Sialkot brothers were lynched by a mob who suspected them of robbers too.

So far noone knows who were they? So don't call them robbers right now.

I think it's natural that people become emotional specially if they are from the victim's side. Hope you do understand that.

It was your police who called them probable robbers.

"The senior superintendant of police in Lahore identified the two men shot to death as Faisan Haider and Obaid Ur Rehman, both of whom were reportedly riding motorcycles when the consulate staffer opened fire. Local media quoted witnesses as saying that the men had been "chasing" the American's car when the shooting began, and police said they had recovered weapons carried by the dead men.

Police officer Umar Saeed the two men were suspected robbers and that the American shot at them in self-defense and managed to alert colleagues who were in a vehicle traveling behind him. The vehicle, reportedly a Land Cruiser, hit a passer-by as it rushed to the scene. The pedestrian later died at a Lahore hospital."

The tea shop story is 100% a lie.

All you have to see for now is the photo in this same Thread of the bullet riddled windshild of the US officials car. He fired back in self defense, which was the sane thing to do vs. letting himself be murdered by these twit terrorists.

The Pakistani Police have photos and related evidence in hand now, so all these "tea shop" and"vendor" made up after the event lies are pointless to say the least. These merely aid and abet terrorism and terrorists and these folks might be looked into by the security officials?

I think it would be best to just wait.

I would personally also like to listen to what the state department has to say.

The full picture will only become clear when we have the version of both the sides in our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom