What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I can't fathom is the motive.

Why the hell would a diplomat shoot 3 people without provocation?

Why o Why?

Local TV showed footage of what it said was the American's car, which had several bullet holes in the front windshield.

Look at the preceding postings in this same Thread for actual photos of terrorist bullet holes in the windshield of the US Contulate officials car. Now what say you?

Self defence my . These American haramis also opened fired on innocent Iraqi children and women in self defence. Those American killers still haven't been prosecuted. I doubt this amreeki suvar will. Next time if a consulate gets attacked or bombed no Pakistani should condemn it.

If instead of American he was a Pakistani killing robbers. I suspect the same people here condeming would be cheering. That aside though my prayer does go out to the street vendors family who was hit.

First of all nothing has been proven. He could also be lying, and secondly a robber is a robber no one saw him getting robbed despite it taking place in a public setting. Pakistanis that have acted against robbers by killing them have received condemnation. You bet your a$$ people are going to be angry if foreigners come around killing people especially with the whole drone situation, if this guy isn't given held accountable, I can predict the public is going to take it's anger out on the rest of the employees.

its will also become very clear in near future that why pakistan desparately needs to evacuate afghanistan out of allied forces.. its more in the interest of pakistan than afghanistan itself..

I DO NOT KNOW AND NEITHER DO YOU.

That's why I'm saying, let's just wait for the official version of the Pakistani govt.

We can wait, can't we?

1. 3. Pakistani's are dead
2. This guy was NOT authorized to carry concealed weapons
3. The vehicles were using fake registration plates
4. He breached protocol as per the Embassy Warden Service and OSAC advice protocols for US officials in Pakistan
5. He was in an area of Lahore which is OFF Limits to US Officials ( read my previous posts with sources from the OSAC).
6. Again 3 Pakistani's are DEAD.

I DO NOT KNOW AND NEITHER DO YOU.

That's why I'm saying, let's just wait for the official version of the Pakistani govt.

We can wait, can't we?

And how can u assume that we dont know. Just because it says that some american shoot and killed Pakistanis.

I wonder what you would have said if it was the other way around, that a Pakistani shoot and killed some foreigners. Would you still have waited for the investigation, before making a judgement and coming to the conclusion. And please you dont need to lie to make a point be honest.

The guy shot 2 people and ran over the 3rd when he was running away from the site. And the 3rd person was just an innocent man on his bike who had nothing to do with the whole scenario.

From what you are telling me, all I can figure out is this:

I do not know about what transpired before the death of the first two men.

The death of the third man, though, seems to be the result of a nervous man who panicked.

Why he panicked remains to be seen.

There is nothing unbiased by your jumping to self invented conclusions while ignoring the facts, including the bullet ridden windshield of the attacked US Consulate employee who fired back in self defense.

You have also lied and made up a story line about drinking. The fact is many Pakistani cities have liquor and wine shops. Thus you should look into, from your safe location in Europe, probably never even been inside Pakistan where I lived and worked for two years, the alleged third Pakistani casualty, who could as easily have been a jay walker, a terrorist, or on drugs which are readily available all over Paksitan.

The missing equation is folks who like to blame and bash anyone when the crisis of terrorism is in Pakistan and Afghanistan, done by thugs in the name of religion, which shames and angers honest, solid peaceful Muslim believers, among whom we have several friends.

In short, being a smart aleck in tough times from a safe seat in Europe harms the good people of Pakistan and gains you no esteem nor respect whatsoever.
I knew you would take a personal attack on my flag as you have done before.Yeah at least i am not in America and proud of my European host country and i will go back in few years after completing my education.I am paying all the expenses.Someone is not doing a favor for me so..I have lived 19 years in my country and i was in my country just few months ago and will go back again after 3 years permanently so instead of pussyfooting the issue at hand and derailing the issue.Let's discuss the topic PS: The windshield shoots are from his own pistol when he fired outside AFAIK.No shoots were fired on him according to Police.He just spotted a pistol and started shooting and what does liquor has to do with this topic and please point out the post where i lied?If you had little bit of common sense which i think is not common when you substitute your head with your you would have done some proper research on my profile.I am probably the most pro Western/Liberal person here otherwise you would have brought other ridioclous claims like i am a jihadi/exteremist/whatever

r

What kind of a robber tries to steal a car by standing behind it? The guy is lying.

If instead of American he was a Pakistani killing robbers. I suspect the same people here condeming would be cheering. That aside though my prayer does go out to the street vendors family who was hit.

How do you know they were robbers ? specially when a while back you were asking us for waiting for facts to come out?

And day the grieved family of vendor when target US consulate in revenge revenge :angel: we will hear a holly kill from Americans

Local TV showed footage of what it said was the American's car, which had several bullet holes in the front windshield.

Mr saintly I am still waiting on your verdict on the running over of an innocent man. Or you have branded him a terrorist too.

So far I have seen multiple accounts here as to what happened. Is it customary in Pakistan to jump to conclusions and condem before you know that facts? After all isn't that what you accuse other countries of doing to pakistani's?

It is the US that jumps to conclusion on false evidence and invaded IRAQ.

1. 3. Pakistani's are dead
2. This guy was NOT authorized to carry concealed weapons
3. The vehicles were using fake registration plates
4. He breached protocol as per the Embassy Warden Service and OSAC advice protocols for US officials in Pakistan
5. He was in an area of Lahore which is OFF Limits to US Officials ( read my previous posts with sources from the OSAC).
6. Again 3 Pakistani's are DEAD.

Sir please try to answer a simple question of mine:

Why will a diplomat panic?

US will save this Davis bastard so kill 3 pussies in A'stan because in A'stan its legal to kill invaders.

Kindly look at actual photos of US Consulate officals windshied full of terrorist bullet holes. Think if you were in that vehicle, being shot to pieces, would not you shoot back? Most folks would!

sir ji its not established and confirmed that those 2 men were robbers!!!

Young folks in Europe, many of whom have net set foot inside Pakistan, are full of it to make up such huge lies and stories when the facts have yet to be investigated and established.

The only prima facia evidence this site contains are photos of the US officials shot up windshield, which seem rather violent, as in an act of terrorists against a Westerner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom