What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy jumped to conclusion and killed ordinary people, took the law in his hand, and his crime gets hidden behind self defense ...:sick:

If instead of American he was a Pakistani killing robbers. I suspect the same people here condeming would be cheering. That aside though my prayer does go out to the street vendors family who was hit.

So far I have seen multiple accounts here as to what happened. Is it customary in Pakistan to jump to conclusions and condem before you know that facts? After all isn't that what you accuse other countries of doing to pakistani's?

Sir why dont you prove yourself a little bit different and accept your mistake and crime ? atleast you should ask your own conscience whether your officials are at fault or not.

if you still wana come up with facepalms its your wish we cant help it but atleast you being from a country who's media start churning venom about Muslims in case of any incident in EU or US , your complaining about our condemning this crime is unjustified

atleast do accept that you have killed 3 human unlawfully

Has your govt. come out with an official statement yet?

If no, then what's the point speculating?

This is not speculation. Read the post, read my sources that i have quotes. This is information released form the CCPO (City Police Office), the person's role has been confirmed by Mr. Rodriguez ( Spokesperson of the US Consulate).

What I can't fathom is the motive.

Why the hell would a diplomat shoot 3 people without provocation?

Why o Why?

Some sources say he thought he was being followed got paranoid and shot the people he thought were. Others say he encountered robbers, it's not know whether they were armed but then he pulled out a gun shot them both and ran over a third person when fleeing the scene.

This is not speculation. Read the post, read my sources that i have quotes. This is information released form the CCPO (City Police Office), the person's role has been confirmed by Mr. Rodriguez ( Spokesperson of the US Consulate).

I'm talking about your foreign office or the interior ministry.

Has your govt. come out with an official statement yet?

If no, then what's the point speculating?

Dude do u even know the facts, and the mere fact that you have started to defend the other who are defending the actions of this man shows the level of hate that you all carry about every thing that is Pakistani. Let me ask you this I have asked this 2ice or 3rice before. Why didnt the man in question follow the protocol put forth to him for his own safety. Why was he not in the BP car that they are provided. And why and why did he run away, and while doing so ran over an innocent man. And all of this are the eyewitness accounts put forth by people present on the scene. Not something that was made up to change the facts.

OR shall I assume you are just as pathetic as any other who just want to ridicule us for the sake of it.

Some sources say he thought he was being followed got paranoid and shot the people he thought were. Others say he encountered robbers, it's not know whether they were armed but then he pulled out a gun shot them both and ran over a third person when fleeing the scene.

So that means it's not clear as to what exactly happened.

What are be debating here then?

What I can't fathom is the motive.

Why the hell would a diplomat shoot 3 people without provocation?

Why o Why?

The guy shot 2 people and ran over the 3rd when he was running away from the site. And the 3rd person was just an innocent man on his bike who had nothing to do with the whole scenario.

American Eagle the mere fact that you justify this murder pretty much shows your bias against Muslims in general and Pakistanis in particular.I have seen your other threads where you ... claim that you unbiased.

There is nothing unbiased by your jumping to self invented conclusions while ignoring the facts, including the bullet ridden windshield of the attacked US Consulate employee who fired back in self defense.

You have also lied and made up a story line about drinking. The fact is many Pakistani cities have liquor and wine shops. Thus you should look into, from your safe location in Europe, probably never even been inside Pakistan where I lived and worked for two years, the alleged third Pakistani casualty, who could as easily have been a jay walker, a terrorist, or on drugs which are readily available all over Paksitan.

The missing equation is folks who like to blame and bash anyone when the crisis of terrorism is in Pakistan and Afghanistan, done by thugs in the name of religion, which shames and angers honest, solid peaceful Muslim believers, among whom we have several friends.

In short, being a smart aleck in tough times from a safe seat in Europe harms the good people of Pakistan and gains you no esteem nor respect whatsoever.

If instead of American he was a Pakistani killing robbers. I suspect the same people here condeming would be cheering. That aside though my prayer does go out to the street vendors family who was hit.

We were not sheering when Sialkot brothers were lynched by a mob who suspected them of robbers too.

So far noone knows who were they? So don't call them robbers right now.

I think it's natural that people become emotional specially if they are from the victim's side. Hope you do understand that.

I'm talking about your foreign office or the interior ministry.

1. CCPO is the lead for the Home Department in Punjab
2. Home Dept is the Central Ministry for Punjab Affairs
3. The incident happened in the Capital of "Punjab"
4. The Ministry of Interior releases information following a report by the JIT or FIA, since you don't know how our process works it is best you consider reading what Pakistan's here are saying and consider that 3 of our national's died..

Dude do u even know the facts, and the mere fact that you have started to defend the other who are defending the actions of this man shows the level of hate that you all carry about every thing that is Pakistani. Let me ask you this I have asked this 2ice or 3rice before. Why didnt the man in question follow the protocol put forth to him for his own safety. Why was he not in the BP car that they are provided. And why and why did he run away, and while doing so ran over an innocent man. And all of this are the eyewitness accounts put forth by people present on the scene. Not something that was made up to change the facts.

I DO NOT KNOW AND NEITHER DO YOU.

That's why I'm saying, let's just wait for the official version of the Pakistani govt.

We can wait, can't we?

So that means it's not clear as to what exactly happened.

What are be debating here then?

What we are debating here is that Pakistan is no ones baap ki jageer, and one has to follow the rules put in place. And the diplomat had no business roaming the streets when they think it is not safe, and not alone. And another thing that we are debating is his running over an innocent man who had nothing to do with the other 2.

sir ji its not established and confirmed that those 2 men were robbers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom