What's new

Rape victims suffer in silence after Hindu - Muslim riots in India

@1971+
nothing stops . Problem with hindu people is that they do not have extremist nature like muslims. They have 1-2 kids going school, not like muslims having in dozens and zero in education. Hindu people kill some and kick out rest. But if these sh!ts keep happening and government does not take any action then anger ll grow up in people. And you ll see the unexpected result.

Last edited by a moderator:
@seiko - few cases may happens but the way media is representing is totally wrong.
2-3 days back in one village muslims again did violent protest.
In another village they were again involved in teasing girls.
Is there any news about it ?
In khatoli town ( which come under same dist. I think or under meerut dist.) one family 3 daughters were kidnapped, police ans was " hum kya kare khud dhund lo ",
i am aware of such hundreds of crime incidents but i didn't see in news, now tell me i am jaat, i am from this dist, have friends from mostly all over dist villages. Then why should i trust the media.
Today was again a panchayat about muslims teasing and attacking on people.
Find news if you can.
@Arav_Rana, I am not blaming Jatt here mate.. I am aware of the media's biased reporting also.. And I definitively know the reason how the riot started also.. What I am saying is, during a riot, it is usually the women which suffer more than men.. They will be tortured and rape irrespective of the religion they belong and the way people look at them for the rest of their life is also terrible.. I am not taking side of any religion here and I am not talking about a particular riot also.. It is what happens in every riots through out the world..

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it funny how the media is only focusing on the Muslim victims of this riot and not the Hindus. This was a riot. Both sides attacked each other , wasn't one sided.

This is called selective reporting by largely soldout media. Infact it was Muslims who started it this time too . They attacked Hindus with sharp edged weapons while they were returning empty handed from Bahu-Beti bachao mahapanchayat (Save daughters and daughter in laws meeting ) .

Pakistan is not, to my knowledge, responsible for Xinjiang's unrest. India, on the other hand, I am not so sure about. It is strange that Indians view Pakistan as some kind of aggressor when it is in fact the greatest victim of all in recent years.

This one is interesting! Please explain further.

Hinduism is a cult. I mean that not as an intended insult, but as a simple statement. It truly is.
Communism is way worse, they defunct the fact that people are any element. Watch your mouth boy, if you don't have respect for someone's religion. People on all religion don't take your insults lithely.

Chinese are morons, I mean that not as a intended insult but as a simple fact.

Can you explain Chinese , how did Hindus were reduced to 2% of population in current times from 21% during 1951 in Pakistan, while in India Muslim's population share grew from 9% to 16% ???

You are not helping their cause in this way they would be further ostracised and may be hunted down not only by civilians but by State itself.

They are already under attack

Only support from their Muslim brethren can save them

The muslims of India are at risk and must support Pakistan against the psgans it is our duty to support and supply the Muslims of India

Only we can help and protect them

They are Indians

There should be further partition with an area of India carved out just for Muslims cleansed of any Hindus

The government military police common hindu are untrustworthy to the core in India, the Muslim community cannot rely on these lowlifes for justice matters need to be taken in their own hands

The Muslim population of India is massive and growing

Pakistan is due a good decade or two of massive growth

The Muslims of India need to understand the threat India and the Hindus pose for them unless they are concentrated in big numbers, they need to support Pakistan and I SI and jihad activities in India

Only we can protect them, their own police is useless and in collusion with the Hindus

They are Indians

There should be further partition with an area of India carved out just for Muslims cleansed of any Hindus

The government military police common Hindu are untrustworthy to the core in India, the Muslim community cannot rely on these lowlifes for justice matters need to be taken in their own hands

If you read up various Geo politic think thanks, you will learn that it is Pakistan which is certain to be partitioned in coming years.

Muslims in India are simply a bunch of rowdies with no organized power. The Partition of the subcontinent was a brilliant plan - for it has hopelessly divided the Muslims while concentrating the Hindus. The Western, Jewish and Indian interests converge in seeing further division of the Muslim population into smaller and smaller countries. Islam has utterly failed as a politically unifying force which is why the entire Muslim world is in a political ferment.

In the Subcontinent, the process started in 1971, and will continue in its trajectory.

Hinduism is a cult. I mean that not as an intended insult, but as a simple statement. It truly is.

I would prefer Muslims to Hindus myself; how many of the rapes on foreigners in India can be pinned on Muslims, and how many on Hindus?

Here, in a thread about rape, ironically is represented perfectly in two quotes the mentality of a hardcore rapist.

If you read up various Geo politic think thanks, you will learn that it is Pakistan which is certain to be partitioned in coming years.

Think tanks are used to spread panic/pysops.

Anyway lets wait and see.

Muslims in India are simply a bunch of rowdies with no organized power. The Partition of the subcontinent was a brilliant plan - for it has hopelessly divided the Muslims while concentrating the Hindus.

They are NOT even a bunch of rowdies. These Muslims needs to assert their vote bank power and get united. Get an own strong political party instead of baking on Congress and BJP/Saffronis.

Till then they should learn how to get maximum benefit by wisely using their vote.

The Western, Jewish and Indian interests converge in seeing further division of the Muslim population into smaller and smaller countries. Islam has utterly failed as a politically unifying force which is why the entire Muslim world is in a political ferment.

In the Subcontinent, the process started in 1971, and will continue in its trajectory.

I always find it funny when Indians try to club themselves with West and other powers to look important.

Anyway the fact is the moment west/US sees you as competitor or a country that wish to surpass them or even catch them up they will throw you off their shoulders.

World/geo politics is not static everyone knows that.

As far as 71 is concerned the ethnic card is too dangerous to play you are having one in your country too. But despite that Bangladesh is a Muslim country and India is now considering it a sordid boon.

They are NOT even a bunch of rowdies. These Muslims needs to assert their vote bank power and get united. Get an own strong political party instead of baking on Congress and BJP/Saffronis.

That will be a fatal step. The day they create a Muslim party at an All - India level, expect massive consolidation of Hindu votes in favour of an overtly fundamentalist Hindu party and extinction of Muslim vote bank power.

I always find it funny when Indians try to club themselves with West and other powers to look important.

Anyway the fact is the moment west/US sees you as competitor or a country that wish to surpass them or even catch them up they will throw you off their shoulders.

World/geo politics is not static everyone knows that.

As far as 71 is concerned the ethnic card is too dangerous to play you are having one in your country too. But despite that Bangladesh is a Muslim country and India is now considering it a sordid boon.

India has every business to make common cause against an enemy. But unlike Pakistan, we always retain our sovereignty and perception of national interest while dealing with western powers.

Back
Top Bottom