What's new

Rape victims suffer in silence after Hindu - Muslim riots in India

First answer my question I put up for you Chinese.

Pakistan's government may not be perfect, if that is what you are trying to say, and no doubt its minorities may not always enjoy the best of rights. But I think India bears the far greater responsibility for its actions, both internal and external.

To be honest, despite your frequent complaints of Pakistan's "terrorism", India has always seemed like a big bully next to a small child.

Pakistan's government may not be perfect, if that is what you are trying to say, and no doubt its minorities may not always enjoy the best of rights. But I think India bears the far greater responsibility for its actions, both internal and external.
Why this biased views ?? why only India shall bear the onus of well meaning nation .

To be honest, despite your frequent complaints of Pakistan's "terrorism", India has always seemed like a big bully next to a small child.

You were also complainting of terrorism being exported to your Xinxiang region by small boy Pakistan.

Why this biased views ?? why only India shall bear the onus of well meaning nation .

You were also complainting of terrorism being exported to your Xinxiang region by small boy Pakistan.

Pakistan is not, to my knowledge, responsible for Xinjiang's unrest. India, on the other hand, I am not so sure about. It is strange that Indians view Pakistan as some kind of aggressor when it is in fact the greatest victim of all in recent years.

This is disgusting what the Fc...k is wrong with people !! Why the hell people become monsters in a flash when they get mad. Either India or any place in the world, women should come forward and register the crime against them...

@seiko - but muslims are acting as fake victims.
Go to dist. Villages and find truth yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mate, I agree there must be some fake victims but can you deny that rape and looting did not happened during the riot?? These women were not even involved in any of the incident happened which lead to rape but become the target for some one else action..

While these "rapes", if true, are deplorable, they appear to be a revenge against a series of rapes perpetuated in that area by Muslims .

i too suspect that.

Jats have a pretty strict code in these matters.

@seiko - few cases may happens but the way media is representing is totally wrong.
2-3 days back in one village muslims again did violent protest.
In another village they were again involved in teasing girls.
Is there any news about it ?
In khatoli town ( which come under same dist. I think or under meerut dist.) one family 3 daughters were kidnapped, police ans was " hum kya kare khud dhund lo ",
i am aware of such hundreds of crime incidents but i didn't see in news, now tell me i am jaat, i am from this dist, have friends from mostly all over dist villages. Then why should i trust the media.
Today was again a panchayat about muslims teasing and attacking on people.
Find news if you can.

Also survival of the fittest. Hindu people are not good at surviving in Pakistan.

So , did your kind felt nice when Japanese made you feel the meaning of Survival of the fittest ??

@seiko - few cases may happens but the way media is representing is totally wrong.
2-3 days back in one village muslims again did violent protest.
In another village they were again involved in teasing girls.
Is there any news about it ?
In khatoli town ( which come under same dist. I think or under meerut dist.) one family 3 daughters were kidnapped, police ans was " hum kya kare khud dhund lo ",
i am aware of such hundreds of crime incidents but i didn't see in news, now tell me i am jaat, i am from this dist, have friends from mostly all over dist villages. Then why should i trust the media.
Today was again a panchayat about muslims teasing and attacking on people.
Find news if you can.

What stops you guys from returning the favour in same coin ??

Back
Top Bottom