What's new

Question to Pakistan and China

In hypothetical scenario where india decides to extend its border nepal and srilanka will be first choice ..bangladesh will be last one ..if bangladesh becomes an enemy state in futre india will play different game which most of us know rather than making itself dirty

No, That would be only if Nepal and Sri Lanka themselves chose to do so. India will not and should not try anything of that sort. only if the respective states feel they have economic gains, they ll choose to join Indian Union.

^^ i completely agree with you and personally i dont want them to come under indian union ..
I was just answering bangladeshi kids

acting like a beautiful heroine wants help from hero ( sorry heroes) to protect from a villain
my foot

^^Well you are just hoping we will busy ..but the fact is as told you before Himalaya act as natural barrier ..which does not allow any vehicular movement ..So Chinese can not fight against Indian armor south of Himalayas..where as it will take only few day for Indian tanks to roll into Dhaka ..Iaf will be there in minutes, nuke option will be even quicker ;)

same reason you got destroyed in 1962?

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Why all BD babies want mighty China to fight their war? Melamine effect much??

or are they your paid chowkidaar?

You don't correctly understand English do you? I said when China goes for it's rightful lands of anuranchal pradesh. We will just kick the dog when it is down, thats our strategy. Make the best of the situation when india is getting mauled again by the mighty dragon. We will reclaim our Greater Bangladesh.

Hey, not taking India's side here but...you really think "greater" Bangladesh is gonna happen? Almost no one in West Bengal wants to re-unite with you, drop the dream bro. You went your separate ways on the 14th August of 1947.

It is suppressed by the Indian propaganda, we will liberate our brothers in west bengal!

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Perhaps you do not know the full history ..AP was captured by Chinese but they could not hold it because maintaining logistics across treacherous Himalayan peaks was very difficult.
Also the reason ,why they could not take their war into the plains..there armour can not move across Himalayas.

When you try to seize Indian territory ..what is stoping us from sending you back to stone age..you are small surrounded country will almost no natural or man made defenses against Indian assault.

You think we can not spare couple of missiles for you?

your missiles don't work when it comes to reclaiming the aksai chin do they?

I wish we could help Bangladesh but unfortunately we are no in favor of Bangladesh. Unless confused Bangladeshis must prove themselves their true identity...

Should we care about them? Absolutely no. India and Pakistan are priority healthy relations than Bangladesh alone. Backstabbing Pakistan's back in the past is a big lesson for Bangladesh.

If still no choice, ask for US help against India, China and Pakistan upfront.

I wish we could help Bangladesh but unfortunately we are no in favor of Bangladesh. Unless confused Bangladeshis must prove themselves their true identity...

Should we care about them? Absolutely no. India and Pakistan are priority healthy relations than Bangladesh alone. Backstabbing Pakistan's back in the past is a big lesson for Bangladesh.

If still no choice, ask for US help against India, China and Pakistan upfront.

No one is asking your help, in a hypothetical war wear china reclaims its anuranchal pradesh and pakistan going for it's disputes, bangladesh would go for west bengal, in that situation india has to fight in 3 fonts. Trust me we don't need any help fighting the indian army in our territory, we will make vietnam look like a day at the beach and this war would bankrupt India who's economy is already screwed.

Pakistan did assist Sri Lanka in defeating Indian-backed LTTE. It will certainly help Bangladesh in defending it's borders and may be able to liberate Indian-Occupied Kashmir.

It will be a kind of Poetic Justice for India.

Thanks Dragon.

This is what I try to tell folks about Indian move aginst BD. It is not going to be easy. In the India-BD Theater there are more nations involved. India just can't unleash its cream of the crop Squadrons against BD just beacuse of the point that they have bigger fish to fry both in the West and in the Extreme East front.
btw whom are the folks you are trying to pacify? Jamatis.even in the next 100 years there will be no attack still jamatis will says LOOK INDIANS GONNA ATTACK US TOMORROW? btw who is this idiotic thread starter... he is better than mbi munshi..:hitwall:

Pakistan did assist Sri Lanka in defeating Indian-backed LTTE. It will certainly help Bangladesh in defending it's borders and may be able to liberate Indian-Occupied Kashmir.

It will be a kind of Poetic Justice for India.
what the hell are you talking about? even INDIA lost one of its PM due to LTTE attack.so grow up.I admit that there are some sympathizer in tamilnadu.but in rest of India LTTE is seen as an terrorist organisation.

I AM NOW TERRIFIED,MORTIFIED,PETRIFIED,STUPEFIED after hearing those bangla threats.MY LEGS are TREMBLING:cheesy::P

sorry for using block letters bcoz i really want to shout in those bangla ears.

I AM NOW TERRIFIED,MORTIFIED,PETRIFIED,STUPEFIED after hearing those bangla threats.MY LEGS are TREMBLING:cheesy::P

sorry for using block letters bcoz i really want to shout in those bangla ears.

Oh look new Indian members are signing up too! Just to post in BD section! Soon we're gonna get so popular, sh. hasina will join us too! Unless she decides to ban this forum in BD! :devil:

Oh look new Indian members are signing up too! Just to post in BD section! Soon we're gonna get so popular, sh. hasina will join us too! Unless she decides to ban this forum in BD! :devil:
hey FYKI i am not new.secondly i am not posting in sonar bangla thread. i posted here bcoz this thread involves india. if you people hate India so much then why did you make an Indians song your national anthem.

look at my join date july 2011

hey FYKI i am not new.secondly i am not posting in sonar bangla thread. i posted here bcoz this thread involves india. if you people hate India so much then why did you make an Indians song your national anthem.

look at my join date july 2011

Ok ok i didn't see that, chill mate! Getting so defensive for no reason!..haven't said anything to piss him off!..this guy is a little weird. :chilli:

India won't need a third front. We will just open the farakka and teesta barrage during the monsoon, that will take care of the so called third front:lol:Suddenly all your tanks will become amphibious.

Bangladeshis and their wet dreams. tsk tsk.
roybot dont troll:no:;)

Lots of crap flying around here, I will stick to the subject, however stupid it maybe.

No India will not invade BD since BD does not present a threat to India. NO India will not go to war to save the @ss of some BD politician. We didn't put her there. Therefore, she is not our baby. It is for the BD people to decide who they want as their PM. Yes she is friendlier than some of the others we have dealt with in the past but we will deal with whoever is on the chair at any given time.

No China will not invade India in the event of a India - BD war if such a war ever happens. Does China want a war with India over someone else? NO. Anyway, India's defences along the Chinese border are sufficiently strong to stop a Chinese incursion.
Pakistan will not invade India for BD or for anybody else.

Generally I don't post on meaningless threads such as these but right now I need a few posts asap:toast_sign:. Don't let me bother all the guys who are having such a great time wallowing in pure nonsense here. Please continue with your fun and games.

Just remember, Paranoia is a bad thing and unchecked and untreated paranoia may lead to schizophrenia.

Back
Top Bottom