What's new

Question to Pakistan and China

May Allah protect bangladesh and the story that will unfold become such that gaddars of bangladesh become extince and may Allah prove to all of us that he is all sufficient for us to protect or to help us against any type of fight. Ameen!

Yesterday I read from a bangladeshi newspaper that Awami League may allow Indina military to enter bangladesh and keep awami League in power. Now all power belongs to Allah and it is only Allah, who can help, but not always directly, but sometime through many channels. Now, if Indian military enters bangladesh, I am pretty sure whole Insh Allah whole bangladesh jump into the war. Even though bravery, we are out numbered in every department with India. So My question is to Pakistani brothers and Chinese brothers in bani Adam(A), will your governments prepare to help us in the coming fight, if it even comes? Because, if this war happens, US will go diplomatic, they won't make a mistake sending their troops against Pak, China and bangladesh. If other nations want to help us, please do so!

It's probably just your imagination situations.
However, if that is happen, I think the opposite to you, that if China send army to help Bangladesh, the U.S would put their troops come to help India.
So, China will not do anything to help you, except a spokesman of Chinese Foreign Ministry...
I sincerely wish that war will not happen between India and Bangladesh.

About Bangladesh Defense section -
Bangladesh Defense section is truly a fiction section of PDF.. They create such a hysteria about India like we have no other job to do then to think about BD.. At times, I think who is a better conspiracy theorists among PK and BD. No conclusion I am able to reach yet but both have a great potential to beat each other that I am sure about..

About India BD problems -
As of today, I think the only problem India has with BD is the illegal immigration and as long as BSF is knocking them off I don't see any major issues arising on that front..

About the article -
Even though the OP is a display of utter stupidity but I agree with article in a way and believe India should do everything possible to keep AL in power.. After all, it's better to have friends at the helm of affairs in the country with potentially large population of fanatics..

Yesterday I read from a bangladeshi newspaper that Awami League may allow Indina military to enter bangladesh and keep awami League in power. Now all power belongs to Allah and it is only Allah, who can help, but not always directly, but sometime through many channels. Now, if Indian military enters bangladesh, I am pretty sure whole Insh Allah whole bangladesh jump into the war. Even though bravery, we are out numbered in every department with India. So My question is to Pakistani brothers and Chinese brothers in bani Adam(A), will your governments prepare to help us in the coming fight, if it even comes? Because, if this war happens, US will go diplomatic, they won't make a mistake sending their troops against Pak, China and bangladesh. If other nations want to help us, please do so!

No matter what Hasina wants, India will not OCCUPY Bangladesh. If India ever made a stupid mistake of occupying Bangladesh, I can assure you that BD will have the full support of Pakistan in terms of providing weapons and training of Bangladeshi Freedom fighters. Even though Pakistan is currently trying to improve relations with India, an invasion of Bangladesh would indicate lack of goodwill and evidence of bad intentions on part of India. Such a scenario would reverse this present environment of goodwill and peace.

This is the main reason why I disagree with your assessment and why i think India will never make this mistake of invading Bangladesh. India is focused on improving its economy and Invasion of Bangladesh by India militarily would amount to India shooting itself in the foot. It is not going to happen, so relax my friend.

Everyone in the world is busy minding his/her own business except random jamati bangladeshis who are experts at porer naak kete nijer jatra bhango.

India can't afford to make such a mistake, with China waiting on their Eastern border, and Pakistan waiting on their Western border.

If India does start a war in Bangladesh, both China and Pakistan will most likely use the opportunity to take back what they claim from India (Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh), at the same time.

So I wouldn't worry about it, India is already scared to death of the possibility of a "two-front war"... they won't dare to take their eyes off it in order to use military force against Bangladesh. And most likely the entire world will be on Bangladesh's side in this scenario.

Thanks Dragon.

This is what I try to tell folks about Indian move aginst BD. It is not going to be easy. In the India-BD Theater there are more nations involved. India just can't unleash its cream of the crop Squadrons against BD just beacuse of the point that they have bigger fish to fry both in the West and in the Extreme East front.

Indian invasion of Bangladesh is not possible until Pakistan is there. However, the most probable scenario of the invasion of Bangladesh is in case of an Indo-China war. China would send PLA to cut a corridor directly to the Bay of Bengal to cut off North-Eastern India completely. Whereas, Indian Army would enter Bangladesh as well as upper states like Assam/Meghalaya to prevent PLA from doing so. Bangladesh would become battle ground with PLA vs Indian Army in such a scenario.

Depends. Ever heard of Margaret Thatcher, The Iron Lady?

Germany and Australia both have a woman as head of state.

But it is true that Khaleda has no brains. As I said, it depends.

the same thatcher that britain loves to hate and the one that destroyed britain's union and the welfare sysrem? the same thatcher that was raegan's puppet just like hasina to manmohan?

Indian invasion of Bangladesh is not possible until Pakistan is there. However, the most probable scenario of the invasion of Bangladesh is in case of an Indo-China war. China would send PLA to cut a corridor directly to the Bay of Bengal to cut off North-Eastern India completely. Whereas, Indian Army would enter Bangladesh as well as upper states like Assam/Meghalaya to prevent PLA from doing so. Bangladesh would become battle ground with PLA vs Indian Army in such a scenario.

If you had studied the history of the region, you would know that Bangladesh used to be part of Pakistan but it broke off with the help of India in 1971 and became an independent country. Pakistan will not intervene if India invades Bangladesh, Pakistan will just laugh at the Bengali nationalists and tell them see where you got yourself by trusting the Indians.

And China will not fight a war with India over Bangladesh. Bangladesh is situated in a place in the world where it makes most sense that they be part of India. Bangladesh is surrounded by India on all 4 corners and has a small border with Myanmar, who they have bad relations with. It made no sense for Bangladesh to be part of Pakistan in the first place, but at that time Bengali Muslims were strong supporters of the Pakistan movement so the founder of Pakistan couldn't let them down. Anyways, as a Pakistani nationalist I don't want enemy india to get bigger but it makes most sense geographically that Bangladesh becomes part of India. However, Bengali nationalists will probably rise up against the Indian army and give them hell.

Back
Top Bottom