What's new

Qoutes of Day

Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law.
- Voltaire

Only the dead have seen the end of the war. PLATO

An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep. Arab Proverb

KIT Out

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is a part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.

Herman Hesse Demian

KIT Out

Everybody hates me because I'm so universally liked.
- Peter de Vries
As a matter of principle, I never attend the first annual anything.
- George Carlin
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
- Douglas Adams

Its a long extract but I thought it is good to share.

I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capability to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. The world must doubtless attach high value to the predictions of great men like me. I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today. The medieval ecclesiastics, either through ignorance or bigotry, painted Muhammadanism in the darkest colours. They were in fact trained both to hate the man Muhammad and his religion. To them Muhammad was Anti-Christ. I have studied him — the wonderful man, and in my opinion far from being an Anti-Christ he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much-needed peace and happiness. But to proceed, it was in the 19th century that honest thinkers like Carlyle, Goethe and Gibbon perceived intrinsic worth in the religion of Muhammad, and thus there was some change for the better in the European attitude towards Islam. But the Europe of the present century is far advanced. It is beginning to be enamoured of the creed of Muhammad.

George Bernard Shaw

KIT Out

The lonesomest thing in all the world is a soul when it is making ready to go on its mysterious, far journey.

William Sydney Porter

KIT Over

*.behind every succesfull man is a woman.*

behind every failed man are 2 women.:P

if you love something let it go,
if it comes back to you it's yours,
if it doesn't,it never was

i promise someday u'll REGRET loosing me...

& u'll think back and say ''damn that boy really did loved me

I'm seventeen and I'm crazy. My uncle says the two always go together. When people ask your age, he said, always say seventeen and insane.
- Ray Bradbury
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
- George Best
Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.
- Sir Winston Churchill

yeh baazi khoon ki baazi hai yeh baazi tu haare ga,tu kitne DEZ maare ga har ghar se DEZ nikley ga.:P

God: I know how hard it is in these times to have faith. But maybe if you could have the faith to start with, maybe the times would change. You could change them. Think about it. Try. And try not to hurt each other. There's been enough of that. It really gets in the way. I'm a God of very few words and Jerry's already given you mine. However hopeless, helpless, mixed up and scary it all gets, it can work. If you find it hard to believe in me, maybe it would help you to know that I believe in you.

- dialogue from the comedy Oh God!

Back
Top Bottom