What's new

Qatar Airways donates Airbus to Pakistan

Well said Blain.

Private donations made to the poorest of India are worth much more than is fcuking plane.
Only differnce is that we can do without this plane, but millions will suffer if India doesn't get the private 'donations'.

So whats more humilating? :confused:

Well said Blain.

Private donations made to the poorest of India are worth much more than is fcuking plane.
Only differnce is that we can do without this plane, but millions will suffer if India doesn't get the private 'donations'.

So whats more humilating? :confused:

Here, we go again, Neo, did you not get my last post?
Well whatever makes you satisfied.

Read it after my post.

I had to reply since the issue is raised whenever we can something for free.
I don't understand why its an issue with Indians when you don't see us comlaining, not even the opposition in my country.

Blain,

USAID is not available to India from January 2007. They think we are RICH, I think they should come over here.

Malay

We are all third world countries over here, Pakistan more so than us at this point of time, I dont see anything wrong with accepting the Aircraft. Pride at times is only reserved for the RICH. Both our countries are far away from being called RICH.

Read it after my post.

I don't understand why its an issue with Indians when you don't see us comlaining, not even the opposition in my country.

Dude, Lets accpet it. Our countries are hostile and we have 3-4 wars, I am sure by now you would have to understand than most people are not like you or me, They always like to take a pot shot at each other, INdia is booming and making money, and you arent that much. Ofcourse Indians will do the freaking DICK measuring contest, so will the Pakistani's.... Its Human Nature..lol

Now let us both go and have some HASH BROWNIES>.....lol

Read it after my post.

Read in PDF, they are members of your country and you will sense their mood immediately.

Dude, Lets accpet it. Our countries are hostile and we have 3-4 wars, I am sure by now you would have to understand than most people are not like you or me, They always like to take a pot shot at each other, INdia is booming and making money, and you arent that much. Ofcourse Indians will do the freaking DICK measuring contest, so will the Pakistani's.... Its Human Nature..lol
I Repeat, this was not a ******** POTSHOT, and donot confuse it for one. This is not about complexes or whatever. I mentioned the reason for my saying what i said a couple of posts above.

I Repeat, this was not a ******** POTSHOT, and donot confuse it for one. This is not about complexes or whatever. I mentioned the reason for my saying what i said a couple of posts above.

I am sure you didnt mean that.,
forgive me I wasnt talkin about you.

Dude, if PAF could not AFFORD the plane, then i would NOT have said this. I mentioned my view freely because i know that PAF can buy such planes it , and YET it is accepting such donations. Lets call a spade as a spade.
Its about national pride too man. This is just a plane, and not an aircraft carrier. It would be reported world over, Pakistan was donated a plane by an 'airlines'. Do you get me? Dont take what i said the wrong way.

Right it is about national pride but where was/is your pride when India has been holding up the begging bowl for the last 5 decades or so (it is still getting money from AID agencies)? Why does the issue of national pride only come up when Pakistan is gifted/donated something? This was my sole point.

Blain,

USAID is not available to India from January 2007. They think we are RICH, I think they should come over here.

Malay

We are all third world countries over here, Pakistan more so than us at this point of time, I dont see anything wrong with accepting the Aircraft. Pride at times is only reserved for the RICH. Both our countries are far away from being called RICH.

Yes January 2007 is not that long ago for you are anyone else to be sticking their thumbs in others faces about a silly aircraft deemed surplus by one country and passed onto another.

Two other points. USAID not being available in India is misleading. That does not mean that India does not receive aid. There is a considerable presence of NGOs bringing in funding from outside and there are still ongoing USAID projects in India that have not ended as of yet.

Lastly, Pakistan and India are indeed third world countries but there are things in which India is worse off than Pakistan (in other words more third world than even Pakistan). Overall both are in a sorry state. We may feel a bit better by thinking that other is worse off, the reality is that both suck pretty bad. It just depends on what aspect you are talking about.

In terms of giving money, we too have been giving (last we had donated/pledged $300 million to Afghanistan's construction efforts). So I think we are all poor in terms of magnitude. Nothing to be proud about in my humble opinion.

Blain

Honestly, When a guy is trying to be on your side on something, please dont make his life and effort harder. I really dont care wether Pakistan is ahead of us or not in some sectors or the other, if you find that a good counter point I have nothing to say.You asked me about Indian Government recieving Aid, I replied about US cutting it Off. NGO's can work in Differnet countries including India and recieve funds.I am not going to understand what you thought in your Head in an internet fora.

Blain

Honestly, When a guy is trying to be on your side on something, please dont make his life and effort harder. I really dont care wether Pakistan is ahead of us or not in some sectors or the other, if you find that a good counter point I have nothing to say.You asked me about Indian Government recieving Aid, I replied about US cutting it Off. NGO's can work in Differnet countries including India and recieve funds.I am not going to understand what you thought in your Head in an internet fora.

Adux,

My point is not to make your life or anyone's life harder. I appreciate your understanding and was not lashing out at you. When folks make remarks belittling Pakistan then expect to see a reaction to it. I could quote quite a few examples of where and how this was done in the past few posts if you'd like me to. The fact is that when you are not on the receiving end of the posts then you may overlook certain sensitivities. We hold our heads up high and when somebody writes posts that smack of arrogance or put downs then at least I would react to it.

There is quite a bit of arrogance in many of the postings made by my Indian friends and that sometimes generates a reaction. If it does not then we have no shame. I am not prone to making adverse comments about India just because quite a lot of it reflects what goes on in Pakistan too, however when you see posts after posts with nothing but factless putting down of Pakistan then it gets a bit annoying.

I am not here to make enemies. Its nothing personal either. Cheers! ;)

There is quite a bit of arrogance in many of the postings made by my Indian friends and that sometimes generates a reaction. If it does not then we have no shame.
Dude, i was not being arrogant in my post. My question was very simple, because PAF has more than sufficient money to buy a plane, then why would it accept summat like this. If PAF did not have enough funds or if the plane was going to a country like somalia, i would not have said what i said. Do you understand me? Try to get the point i was trying to make.

I am not here to make enemies. Its nothing personal either. Cheers! ;)
I know your not, and that i why i respect you right up alongside Neo.

Dude, i was not being arrogant in my post. My question was very simple, because PAF has more than sufficient money to buy a plane, then why would it accept summat like this. If PAF did not have enough funds or if the plane was going to a country like somalia, i would not have said what i said. Do you understand me? Try to get the point i was trying to make.

I know your not, and that i why i respect you right up alongside Neo.

I respect all likewise too. I pick issues with the posts and not individuals. cheers ;)

Back
Top Bottom