What's new

Putin Bans Head Scarfs in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. Tikalo is yet considered one of the great wonders of the World and what about the battle of Florida where you "immigrants" deceived the great red indian King and captured him! History is well protected.
Protected? Where you're at it is under lock and key.

What do you expect from them that while going to schools they should cut there hair and after coming home fixed it with glue..

A headscarf doesn't hide anyone's identity and fits perfectly with any dress really unlike those hideous tents. There shouldn't be a problem to accept it IMO.

Muslim cut there penis little bit as a part of there religion but do any school and collage told them that please fix you penis first and then come...its not about religion, its showing other that you are Muslim where I have problem...

wtf dude, it's called circumcision :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mostly all dead from disease when we arrived (nothing we could do about that...we had no idea ourselves how to control disease). After that...some warfare with surviving tribe members...boohooo we won...perhaps if we had taken loser lessons from certain other areas...

The disease miraculously didn't killed anyone of you.

And don't call it some warfare it was a huge blood shell that too on your own people.

Oh...brilliant !!! Did Newton get his education there or Leibnitz or did Galileo and Kepler go to Andalus to formulate Planetary laws ? The Islamic school of thought still considers the Geocentric model to be true and blatantly disregards the Heliocentric view, Copernican views notwithstanding.

No it does not you are just pulling that out of your *** ask any Muslim on the street about that and you would get your answer. Also if even at one point they did it was during the same time Judaism and Christianity also held the same belief which had more to do with the theory that humans are the best and little to do with the Earth.

Also if you googled Al Andalus you would have realized it ceased to exist centuries sooner so you bringing up people like Newton makes little sense.

Youtube is banned! Nullify my claim by posting your references!! There are two theories regarding red indians. One is they crossed to america from Russia and another one is from france as far as i can remember. Also,Juice mentioned about north europeans!
Google must surely be not ; you can google what american profs say about Columbus. I am interested in knowing about their scientific background and any worthwhile papers they have one that subject.

What do you expect from them that while going to schools they should cut there hair and after coming home fixed it with glue...

Muslim cut there penis little bit as a part of there religion but do any school and collage told them that please fix you penis first and then come...its not about religion, its showing other that you are Muslim where I have problem...

Circumcision saves 90% chances of penis cancer.

That's very important my illiterate brother.

The disease miraculously didn't killed anyone of you.

And don't call it some warfare it was a huge blood shell that too on your own people.
thousands of years of close living (and farm animals) had thined out Europeans with no resistance....and the germs had evolved with us. When these germs got to the new world...no resistance at all, burned through the natives like crazy. Read guns germs and steel sometime. Don't agree with all his theories...but he explains why disease hit the natives so hard very well.

Well, don't get me wrong. Red indians invented america before colombus, but that doesn't count. Europe was getting its knowledge from spain and Palerm0, not india. Most probably muslims learnt it from indians! I don't deny that. And for my second claim, i am quoting researchers mostly american professors. I didn't know about Toledo, its from their interviews i came to learn about it.

Precisely.

Indians ----> Arabs -----> Europeans.

I don't deny the Arab mathematicians did some improvisations inbetween....but the base was from Indian subcontinent.

So your claim of rest of the world not knowing earth was sphere was wrong.

And your second claim is also wrong. I understand that you are flicking these "achievements" from some website like "1001 facts about Islam" or whatsoever...but about 900 facts in those 1001 facts are wrong. So verify before typing.

A headscarf doesn't hide anyone's identity and fits perfectly with any dress really unlike those hideous tents. There shouldn't be a problem to accept it IMO.

I am totally against religion in schools and college.....by wearing headscarf they are telling other that are Muslim and drawing line between others kids...

thousands of years of close living (and farm animals) had thined out Europeans with no resistance....and the germs had evolved with us. When these germs got to the new world...no resistance at all, burned through the natives like crazy. Read guns germs and steel sometime. Don't agree with all his theories...but he explains why disease hit the natives so hard very well.

There is nothing really shocking about how the disease killed the Natives. Europeans had build up immunity having fought the disease (small pox most often in this case) while it was brand new in Western Hemisphere so their bodies could not adapt fast enough.

What do you expect from them that while going to schools they should cut there hair and after coming home fixed it with glue...

I got infraction from Zakii for this.....Is this troll???????

what king of choo is pakistani... man...

Precisely.

Indians ----> Arabs -----> Europeans.

I don't deny the Arab mathematicians did some improvisations inbetween....but the base was from Indian subcontinent.

So your claim of rest of the world not knowing earth was sphere was wrong.

And your second claim is also wrong. I understand that you are flicking these "achievements" from some website like "1001 facts about Islam" or whatsoever...but about 900 facts in those 1001 facts are wrong.

Actually most of the initial research came from Greek works like the man you mentioned earlier. Places as far as the Iberian Peninsula had little contact to the Eastern Muslims empires and went solo after a brief period of subservience so they would not have access to Indian works. Also it was from this area where research of the Muslims was top of the line.

So it was more likely Greeks- Arabs- Moors - Europeans.

I got infraction from Zakii for this.....Is this troll???????

what king of choo is pakistani... man...

It was both vulgar and stupid, I think it was deserved. If you do not know what circumcision is than nobody here can really help you. :rolleyes:

Actually most of the initial research came from Greek works like the man you mentioned earlier. Places as far as the Iberian Peninsula had little contact to the Eastern Muslims empires and went solo after a brief period of subservience so they would not have access to Indian works. Also it was from area where research of the Muslims was top of the line.

So it was more likely Greeks- Arabs- Moors - Europeans.

Nope the Arabs had extensive maritime trade contacts with India those days. Where do you think the "Arab" numerals come from. That's right..from India.

As I said in the other thread the only mistake my people did was sitting tight on their rear content with themselves, writing, inventing but not going out an exploring the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom