What's new

Putin Bans Head Scarfs in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
zakii PM me saying

we don't allow abuse for any religion, if there is such post on the forum send me the link and he too will receive infraction/ban regardless of his nationality
How true it is???

I have reported many post they never get ban and those post are so disturbing even those post never got deleted

Mostly all dead from disease when we arrived (nothing we could do about that...we had no idea ourselves how to control disease). After that...some warfare with surviving tribe members...boohooo we won...perhaps if we had taken loser lessons from certain other areas...
Incorrect. Mostly killed by Europeans.

Belgium is also in the league. Spain on the other hand is also trying hard to implement this law...

Ghalib marhoom has already said something about it 200 years ago
chution ki kami nehe ghalib
aik dhundho hazar miltey hain

How does wearing Hijab challenges the status of Russian 'secularism' ? Does it effect the performance of student? No. Does it harm anyother person? No.

I don't know..but wearing Hijab is not even an issue...Niqab is a different topic though...

Anyways , I'm in America :yahoo:

yeah the America, the one who started this and now sitting on the side laughing their ***** off on chutias.

I have to admit these American are the smartest, they are making themselves look good for muslim and putting red dots on all other countries, hey look we didnt do anything and look at all those countries. Isnt it amazing that this issue didnt come up in US politics, not even once, not even a mention of it

Great!!
This surely will bring russia's glory back. Not reducing the 90% alcoholism in Russia. Or highest heroin addiction in the world. Or the negative fertility rate. Or corruption in virtually every government sector. NO!! Its the girls headscarf problem that needs to be dealt with. Its the new fad now, to look cultured and modern you must pull off girls headscarfs. This dictator is hated by most Russians, if it wasn't for the oil and gas boom in the last decade he would be rotting in the Gulag by now.

they need this kind of ban because they need to kidnap woman for sex trades to middle east and wearing head scarf woman wont grab good price

Putin will come around. He is as shrewd as the desert fox.

How does wearing Hijab challenges the status of Russian 'secularism' ? Does it effect the performance of student? No. Does it harm anyother person? No.

I don't know..but wearing Hijab is not even an issue...Niqab is a different topic though...

Anyways , I'm in America :yahoo:

Chanakya said:
The learned are envied by the foolish; rich man by the poor; chaste women by adulteresses; and beautiful ladies by ugly ones.
:azn: :azn:

Expected

in the end isnt it predicted that this is what kaffir will do, desperatly try to suppress islam and muslims

as is written in the quran the unbelivers can plan but god is the greatest of planners

all they are doing is pissing in the wind

What is your openion on China banning Children under 18 from entering mosques(unless on eid)..?Do you consider them also included in unbeliever plot against Islam..?I am almost sure your islamic conscience will ignore this since you are a pakistani..

Since you consider banning head scarfs in Russia a bad thing,What do you consider of Saudi forcing head covering even to non muslims..?If you honestly compare the West and Muslim world,you can see that muslim world have less religious freedom for minority religions..Why are you barking at kaffirs then..?

I don't see anything wrong in scarves. I am against coverng the face though, as it changes the convention of social interaction and is a securty risk too.

If people want to wear a scarf, it should be fully allowed. I do not see what can be achieved by such a ban.

BTW Pakistanis demanding freedom to practice religion (except to ahmedis) and equal rights to all citizens (except no non muslim PMs in Pakistan) is a heartening sign. Three cheers to the Saudi poster too, he must not be a hypocrite :)

Great move. Muslims will have a harder time getting the Chinese and Russians to what they want.

Muslims want equal rights in Non-Muslim "secular" countries and one of these rights is right to wear what they want to

I dont want India to end up becoming the last hope for the Islamic world. Right wingers need to go beyond mere rhetoric.

Muslims want equal rights in Non-Muslim "secular" countries and one of these rights is right to wear what they want to

But they wont extend the courtesy in their countries.

I dont want India to end up becoming the last hope for the Islamic world. Right wingers need to go beyond mere rhetoric.

:what:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom