What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

That still makes you a 'mohajir' ..(from other ethnic groups of pakistan's point of view)
Better join in with Altaf's crowd and have an identity.

What the f..u..c..k??? what identity r u talking about??? and what is this Muhajir thing??? these people are insane whoever playing this muhajir card.... my whole family migrated to pakistan, we lost all the wealth during the transition. and you dont know how much land did we own at that time. but hell not did we raise a question about the ethnicity...

Stand on ur feet, dont take shelter of this coward, menace MQM, and show all the world that We love pakistan, and pakistani is our identity.

Bro and Sisters nothing going to change until and unless you come out of your house. I am residing happily in UAE and came here to vote for future of Pakistan. Sitting here ideally on Pakistan Defence Forum is not going to change anything.You will be ruled by mafiya until you come out of your cozy rooms.Fight against thugs, Fight for you..It is your Fight now.

u votd in karachi?.....

ppl came out...dint thy? IK has not openly askd ppl to come out so ppl arent....he doesnt want bloodshedd....hes tryin to solve da probz first by othr ways...n he wants to lead da crowd himself not thru only video/audio

hints are IK is going to announce the decision within next 24 hours about the tsunami march if demands are rejected so be ready for it

hints are IK is going to announce the decision within next 24 hours about the tsunami march if demands are rejected so be ready for it

bro hes gunna do it when hes out of da hosp n cud stand up n walk wid ppl.....he can not walk rite nw...will take weeks...

u votd in karachi?.....

ppl came out...dint thy? IK has not openly askd ppl to come out so ppl arent....he doesnt want bloodshedd....hes tryin to solve da probz first by othr ways...n he wants to lead da crowd himself not thru only video/audio

I came especially for voting along with my sister but my karachi brothers already caseted vote in favor of MQM. I would have done it for PTI that's why i came.It was the sole reason for coming only. I wont say a word about my loving MQM brothers else they will send me infraction :D

I came especially for voting along with my sister but my karachi brothers already caseted vote in favor of MQM. I would have done it for PTI that's why i came.It was the sole reason for coming only. I wont say a word about my loving MQM brothers else they will send me infraction :D

haha thn u shud not hav come n save da time for comin summer vacations or tsunami march...:cheesy:

btw wel done for doin da effort!!:pakistan:

u votd in karachi?.....

Sister no revolution has come without bloodshed. Be it French revolution, Carnation Revolution or Egyptian Revolution. Karachi is dying from last 20 odd years, Enough of blood shed and still we people are trying to take it with diplomacy.It is not not going with a butcher who does not an iota of brain. They understand language of gun only.

I love MQM mods. Don't send me infraction :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom