What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

Do you mean to say Asad qaisar is seedha sadha banda and pervaiz khattak is shrewd?

My statements are being distorted: Altaf Hussain – The Express Tribune

Just like Bhayya Follower, you are distorting the facts that FATA comes under Nawaz sharif responsibility and KPK only comes under PTI responsibility

:lol: but if PTI is handed 2 crucial posts like interior ministry, finance ministry and chief miniter then you guys will be responsible PTI will be responsible the minute the next drone strikes, the next taliban attack and the next bomb blast..

and this time no whining about the funds as its guarenteed under 18 amendments

and wasnt MQM labelled the sole criminal in all pakistani affairs because of its affiliation with the PPP government in the first place

How can this be done when the people there know that another Ghadar is sitting in Prime Ministers house?

Stop making fools of people, 30 years I have witnessed this tamasha.

Nobody will back Pakistan with Sharif and Zardari in control you blind idiot.

merey bhai 18th amendment, isnt it why you guys defamed punjab government in the first place :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You need motivation my friend read my signature and post in other thread for you.

I no longer need any motivation,after realizing that every effort i had made to make Pakistan change its course,every gora i argued with to make its image better, every time i tried to perform better than goras in Uni to build respect for Pakistani students,every time i acted morally high and every donation i made when Pakistan was in trouble,was in fact less powerful,less genuine than the power of PMLNs bureaucratic rigging machine.

It was hardly anything but a product of my own misplaced faith and delusional idealism in a this nation.

I missed @VCheng very much on the 11th may....if you are reading this, sir...you were right and i was wrong,all those years. Pakistani nation indeed is a lost cause.

Best of luck to PMLN and your prime minister and your new President Iftikhar M Ch.

I no longer need any motivation,after realizing that every effort i had made to make Pakistan change its course,every gora i argued with to make its image better, every time i tried to perform better than goras in Uni to build respect for Pakistani students,everytime i acted morally high and every donation i made when Pakistan was in trouble,was in fact less powerful,less genuine than the power of PMLNs beaurocratic rigging machine.

It was hardly anything but a product of my own misplaced faith and delusional idealism.

I missed @VCheng very much on the 11th may....if you are reading thi, sir...you were right and i was wrong,all those years. Pakistani nation indeed is a lost cause.

:what::what::what::what:

I no longer need any motivation,after realizing that every effort i had made to make Pakistan change its course,every gora i argued with to make its image better, every time i tried to perform better than goras in Uni to build respect for Pakistani students,everytime i acted morally high and every donation i made when Pakistan was in trouble,was in fact less powerful,less genuine and was hardly anything but a product of my own misplaced faith and delusional idealism.

I missed @VCheng very much on the 11th may....if you are reading thi, sir...you were right and i was wrong,all those years. Pakistani nation indeed is a lost cause.

I am also very disappointed. Pakistani people never fail to vote themselves into trouble. they did it again.
Nawaz is far better choice than PPP. so I haven't yet shredded my Pakistani passport.
I will wait and see.
but he will humiliate Pakistan abroad due to his poor foreign policy as he did last time.
Kashmir will soon he handed over to india and Pakistan will he bendwd over backward ir forward to fulfill any induan or American demand.

Btw, trust you me: It's not just Punjab, I got to see the armed forces very up-close this time around. They've also become patwaris. No jokes. The whole system is a lost cause. It needed serious overhauling, which only IK could've delivered. Pity.

I no longer need any motivation,after realizing that every effort i had made to make Pakistan change its course,every gora i argued with to make its image better, every time i tried to perform better than goras in Uni to build respect for Pakistani students,everytime i acted morally high and every donation i made when Pakistan was in trouble,was in fact less powerful,less genuine than the power of PMLNs beaurocratic rigging machine.

It was hardly anything but a product of my own misplaced faith and delusional idealism.

one more thing guys whe are you holding local bodies elections in KPK:victory:

I am also very disappointed. Pakistani people never fail to vote themselves into trouble. they did it again.
Nawaz is far better choice than PPP. so I haven't yet shredded my Pakistani passport.
I will wait and see.
but he will humiliate Pakistan abroad due to his poor foreign policy as he did last time.
Kashmir will soon he handed over to india and Pakistan will he bendwd over backward ir forward to fulfill any induan or American demand.

While all PMLN supporters will be dancing in joy and praising their leader.

The country would break up and they still won't understand there is a traitor in the midst.

So have I brother. Thinking about it. Seriously.

kyon mayusi faila rahe ho bhai... one new party lost.. I understand you guys were emotionally involved.... but its by and and large good result. IK got his province to show his skill. Strong mandate (instead of fractured one if PTI won 60 ish seats) will improve governance. Sharif is pro business, so expect tough but timely decision from him.

all da uncles here hav gone nuts...:cheesy:

OK if afta som weeks,IK cums out of Hospital n fight again for Pak thn plz u all stay away frm his plans n mission :meeting:

i feel proud of my father dat hes still supportin IK n encourages me too,when i complain!!!:pakistan:

u all wer wid IK in his good days only,in his tuff days,ppl r leavin him!! sad!:no:

Marshee babes, we are still with IK. My cousins won in KPK. I am happy for KPK. What makes me sad is the dhandli in rest of Pakistan.

all da uncles here hav gone nuts...:cheesy:

OK if afta som weeks,IK cums out of Hospital n fight again for Pak thn plz u all stay away frm his plans n mission :meeting:

i feel proud of my father dat hes still supportin IK n encourages me too,when i complain!!!:pakistan:

u all wer wid IK in his good days only,in his tuff days,ppl r leavin him!! sad!:no:

It was hardly anything but a product of my own misplaced faith and delusional idealism in a this nation.

Best of luck to PMLN and your prime minister and your new President Iftikhar M Ch.

970022_531334850257996_421602151_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom