What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

You are wrong .. Not the case here in KPK .. I am from Charsadda the home city of ANP and QWP (Sherpao) If cast was the case here i wouldn't voted for IK.. I voted him bcoz of my future and for Pakistan.

And btw ANP did alot for us here ... But still we didnt voted bcoz we dont want just for our selves we want it for the whole of Pakistan.

Brother, I am Urdu and I am proud of my Pukhtoon Brothers who voted for PTI. You have made us proud as Pakistanis.

If we don't have Pakistan, we have nothing. We are strong because together as Pakistanis few Nations would mess with us.

IK approved the name of Pervaiz Khattak as CM KPK. :pakistan:

28176_10151392588604527_888192970_n.jpg

with the alliance of JI and since the independents go towards the party making Govt and QWP then we can get a good majority for govt. However PTI should make sure to have important ministries under their control.

Due to my poor knowledge of pakistan politic, can someone can shed light on past record of Pervaiz Khattak. I mean is this a credible guy, or just like other corrupt guys of other parties? Thanks

Why does PTI HAVE to perform in KPK?

When PMLN has been in power numerous times and failed in each and every occasion and nearly bankrupted Pakistan.

How does this make any sense whatsoever?

Well like PML-N performed in Punjab. Its IK turn now to full fill his promises

Let see how many MW of electricity he produce.
War on terror.
End of corruption in 30 days,
Performance in Health and Education sector etc etc.

Don't expect mega development, things like laptop and Metro bus in KPK because IK was against them.

PTI and JI are in formal negotiations.

Hey how you doin and Kim Jung? :D

Well like PML-N performed in Punjab. Its IK turn now to full fill his promises

Where is the electricity in punjab?

Where is law and order?

Where is jobs?

Where is education?

Where is education?

PMNL have not delivered and should not be in power.

They are a Ghadari party led by a puppet.

Where is the electricity in punjab?

Where is law and order?

Where is jobs?

Where is education?

Where is education?

PMNL have not delivered and should not be in power.

They are a Ghadari party led by a puppet.

People won't listen to this BS, if you form gov in KPK people wanna see performance and promises IK made in his speeches and manifesto.

Due to my poor knowledge of pakistan politic, can someone can shed light on past record of Pervaiz Khattak. I mean is this a credible guy, or just like other corrupt guys of other parties? Thanks

[sarcasm]He is a loyal + young + nazriyati karkun of pti [/sarcasm]

Back
Top Bottom