What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

Marshee babes, we are still with IK. My cousins won in KPK. I am happy for KPK. What makes me sad is the dhandli in rest of Pakistan.

BB hes gunna do sumthin on riggin...wud go to supreme court....or anythin...will not sit quiet!

my fathr says dis riggin wz happenin frm day one.....world knew abt it nw coz its now been xposed thru picz n videos....old times,it wznt like dis!

Beta, karr hee na lena. Jiss tarah tumm logon nay Punjab mein badmashi dikhai hai, uss say 1000 daffa ziyada mein KPK mein dikhaon ga. I wish there was a direct flight to Peshawar from here. I refuse to flyover rest of PK.

The way Punjab has strangled rest of Pakistan to make Punjab in whole and Lahore in particular "roshnion ka sheher", to solidify the vote bank, no wonder every-other province wants to declare independence. Count us in. Pretty soon.

one more thing guys whe are you holding local bodies elections in KPK:victory:

Beta, karr hee na lena. Jiss tarah tumm logon nay Punjab mein badmashi dikhai hai, uss say 1000 daffa ziyada mein KPK mein dikhaon ga. I wish there was a direct flight to Peshawar from here. I refuse to flyover rest of PK.

The way Punjab has strangled rest of Pakistan to make Punjab in whole and Lahore in particular "roshnion ka sheher", to solidify the vote bank, no wonder every-other province wants to declare independence. Count us in. Pretty soon.

im from karachi :woot: :cry:

Well if this is your threshold of being Pakistani that you ppl cant even accept a defeat then :wave:

when did this turn into a i give up thread. :P :P Cmon we are forming a govt in KPK and this is a golden opportunity to show the concept of naya pakistan. Believe me this is a good chance and it is upto him to avail it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SEAL @Tameem @AdeelFaheem @cb4 @Tiger Awan and all other PMLN supporters.

Yaar aap logon ko Pakistan ki hukoomat bht mubarik ho. We were all morons after all.

I have decided to give up my Pakistani passport. It can rest in peace in a papper mincer.

@Armstrong @Hyperion

Best regards.

Sir jee, you can change the color of your passport, but you will still bleed green if Pakistan bleeds. You can never break that connection. Give it some time to reflect and clam down, then you will be back with a greater faith and vigor.

@Marshmallow

1: My loyalty is not for PTI or IK. Its for ideology and the principles of our founding fathers.

IK is just an instrument of change. He isn't doing it for free,he will get his place in history and the day of judgement for standing up for his nation.

I am not as good as IK. I wish him good luck with,fighting this system of domestic,colonialism.

@Hyperion

It was all a setup,Nawaz was given a set agenda by Washington to serve. We were too stupid to see it. The real winners of this election are Washington,Riyadh and Dehli. This is how the history will remember it.

@Argus Panoptes

Historic high treason has been commited right before our eyes. AFAIK, the buzzwords for the next 5 years are going to be. NATO pullout,Saudi oil,Iran Pak pipeline canceled,Gwadar taken back, IMF loans,Corruption,Siasi bharthiyaan,Indian friendship,Kashmir cause lost,Taliban having a fair go, inter provincial clashes, gimmicks like metro bus and goli train.....

Lollypops.

We know. Salay ganjay pakka pakka Pakistan kay tukray karwain gay.

@Marshmallow

1: My loyalty is not for PTI or IK. Its for ideology and the principles of our founding fathers.

IK is just an instrument of change. He isn't doing it for free,he will get his place in history and the day of judgement for standing up for his nation.

I am not as good as IK. I wish him good luck with,fighting this system of domestic,colonialism.

@Hyperion

It was all a setup,Nawaz was given a set agenda by Washington to serve. We were too stupid to see it. The real winners of this election are Washington,Riyadh and Dehli. This is how the history will remember it.

@Argus Panoptes

Historic high treason has been commited right before our eyes. AFAIK, the buzzwords for the next 5 years are going to be. NATO pullout,Saudi oil,Iran Pak pipeline canceled,Gwadar taken back, IMF loans,Corruption,Siasi bharthiyaan,Indian friendship,Kashmir cause lost,Taliban having a fair go, inter provincial clashes, gimmicks like metro bus and goli train.....

Lollypops.

@Argus Panoptes

Lollypops.

Yaara thora sabar. Let the parliament be seated first and lets see whether it is a majority or a coalition government. Then we will see what they do. Your fears may be justified, but not all of them. Most governments do some good and some bad in real life. This will be no different.

@Marshmallow

@Hyperion

@Argus Panoptes

Lollypops.

we tried it n IK too....he spoild his own life for us...he left UK,his family,health....workd day n night in dis old age...we r still livin gud lives but for IK,he wastd lot more than us so v shud think abt it too...

v r being selfish,bro!!

@SEAL @Tameem @AdeelFaheem @cb4 @Tiger Awan and all other PMLN supporters.

Yaar aap logon ko Pakistan ki hukoomat bht mubarik ho. We were all morons after all.

I have decided to give up my Pakistani passport. It can rest in peace in a papper mincer.

@Armstrong @Hyperion

Best regards.

To be perfectly honest with you Sir, i have the same feeling. After being part of these massive rallies, i for one second actually believed that we might be able to change Pakistan where Justice and Equality would prevail over Corruption and Nepotism. Never could i have contemplated riggings on such massive scale, and there is no doubt that there was deep rooted support for PML-N from many quarters especially the poor and the illiterate.

So the conclusion i have arrived is that i will be just like a PML-N member. 2 of my very close relatives have been elected as an MNA and MPA on PML-N tickets, they both are corrupt to the core and i hate em but i will join them. I will use their sources and will get any Government Contract that i can get. The poor people of Pakistan are so stupid to even realize that PML-N is a party that benefits the rich and will fu** the poor, PTI was the only party that was genuinely interested in addressing all the grievances of the poor people. The people of Pakistan don't deserve a leader like Imran Khan, let the poor rot in hell. Not once now am i going to feel sorry for the poor, let them live in the sewers as they deserve too. If the poor don't want to make their lives better, i say lets join the ranks of PML-N together and fu** them and enrich ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom