What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

@notorious_eagle

I always thought that im fighting for those who cant fight for themselves,and by doing that, i'll have an answer when i'll be asked 'where dafuq were you,when your nation burnt and poor were oppressed'.

Looks like us 'burgers' were morons afterall.

Last edited by a moderator:
@notorious_eagle

I always thought that im fighting for those who cant fight for themselves,and by doing that, i'll have an answer when i'll be asked 'where dafuq were you,when your nation burnt and poor were oppressed'.

Looks like us 'burgers' were morons afterall.

Indeed Sir, now lets join the ranks of PML-N and make our lives better. Let the poor rot in hell, after all they chose it over prosperity. Follow your own signature, go and strike a friendship with a Patwari. Do a qabza of a land near your house or any land you like, believe me it is legalized now.

Indeed Sir, now lets join the ranks of PML-N and make our lives better. Let the poor rot in hell, after all they chose it over prosperity. Follow your own signature, go and strike a friendship with a Patwari. Do a qabza of a land near your house or any land you like, believe me it is legalized now.

I am going to take Modern_newton's land. :)

I don't understand this defeatist mentality and pessimism.

Nobody said it was going to be easy to uproot these Haramkhors who have in the past 40 years got a large number of Pakistanis to get used to Haramkhori. Jab Haramkhori muhn ko lag chuki hai to choottay choottay waqt lega ga Dost.

My message to fellow PTI's Brothers and Sisters is to NEVER GIVE UP. Giving up is not an Option friends because the very existence of Pakistan is at stake. They will have to walk over my cold dead body to destroy my beloved country and I will fight them till my last breath.

GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION.

@notorious_eagle

Roger that buddy, my purpose of life from now on is to become dirt rich. Idealism is burried right where the future of our poor is.

Apparently Imran has decided to move on with KPK govt. he is concerned of KPK the most due to their suffering, I do hope to see law and order, foreign investment, education, health, energy resources, tourism, health, tax collection, social uplifting and infrastructure to be improved.

good decision !

p.s. and ofcourse support from overseas Pakistanis fully support KPK govt to achieve its goals...

922775_622103117818028_1390107582_n.jpg

@notorious_eagle

Roger that buddy, my purpose of life from now on is to become dirt rich. Idealism is burried right where the future of our poor is.

good plan.
after you are rich and has cash to splash...come to Pakistan with 20 caror rupiah and you fan win election anywhere.

even if imran khan forms goverment in k.p ,Nawaz shareef can create problems for him in future ...

BALOCHISTAN KA TO ALLAH HE HAFIZ HE ...............MERA TO DIL HE TOOT GAYA HE

Nawaz is stupid but not that stupid..He wont create problems for KPK government.
About Balochistan the sardars are too greedy and want run away with gas...so that they can have arab prince life styles.
They cant be argued with..they are blinded by greed and people too naive to realize that...so for now balochistan issue will continue.
Not even development will effect the greed of sardars... They will keep moaning.
The best thing is to blank them out and develop the province,so that poor and average people's thoughts change.

I no longer need any motivation,after realizing that every effort i had made to make Pakistan change its course,every gora i argued with to make its image better, every time i tried to perform better than goras in Uni to build respect for Pakistani students,everytime i acted morally high and every donation i made when Pakistan was in trouble,was in fact less powerful,less genuine than the power of PMLNs beaurocratic rigging machine.

It was hardly anything but a product of my own misplaced faith and delusional idealism in a this nation.

I missed @VCheng very much on the 11th may....if you are reading thi, sir...you were right and i was wrong,all those years. Pakistani nation indeed is a lost cause.

Best of luck to PMLN and your prime minister and your new President Iftikhar M Ch.

I am relatively a new and less active member here and when I initially joined and had a taste of foruming you @Aeronaut was one of those who inspired me with your logic,conviction and enthusiasm about variety of topics and I was impressed with your ability to express your feelings in words.Its kinda sad to see you hurt this way but I feel we have not lost it completely infact this election gave us a glimpse of our enemies(or enemies of real democracy in PK) something we were unaware of before may 11 namely establishment(a bunch of guys who thinks they knows best about Pakistan and its interests) and unfortunately they have the means to rig not only elections but also to manipulate media , US who wouldnt have liked a clean record politician like IK to rule Pak as it would have made it impossible for them to get things their way by black mailing and other tactics to which weak people like NS can easily fall prey to , KSA who think they knows best who should rule PAK as they feel they support our economy with their defer oil payments etc , our very own army and ISI we are so proud of in the sense that they feel they cant survive without being in good books of both US and KSA and will endorse any one who has got the approval of both US and KSA (ISI also feel that only they know whats in best interest of Pakistan though they have proven themselves wrong on multiple occasions) and there is no need to mention street thugs turn politicians like Altaf hussain.

We all like to change Pakistan into a place where there is peace and prosperity and where opinion and voice of people is the most loud and commanding but to achieve that we need two things .
1) Unity among people which should be stronger than any ethnic and religious divide.
2) A system where there are open discussions about problems and means to implement the outcome of those discussions

PTI I would say was naive in assuming that all these forces( you think yourself ,was PTI strong enough to take head on all these together .. I think no not at all we dint even know exactly what we are up against) would let it have the power so easily and smoothly . Its a very tough fight which needs to be fought with brain,patience and blood for years before we can see some signs of success. If we get a chance which is unlikely though to make Govt in KPK that would be a blessing and a great achievement as thats the place which needs the most attention.

Ik has the vision and its evident from his face in these post election videos as he is not hurt or broken and is well composed I feel he knew deep inside that it wont be easy to break decades of statusquo and is happy now to see that there are scores of people who like him wants to see a strong and self sufficient Pakistan whose Passport is respected not ridiculed . If you remember the faces of shareefs on the election day when they went to cast vote they were scared and worried but our leader wasnt worried not before election and not afterwards .

Stay put and be strong its our life its our land and its gonna be our rules In sha allah..We have learn a lot from these elections and I wont say that we will forsure win even next elections but I am sure like anything that a day will come in 5 or may be 10 years when we will get what we want and then there will be no turning back and from there on Pakistan will elevate itself to the most prestigious nation in the world . Have faith in yourself , your dreams and the creator of us all.If you look at the history of Pak since 47, the existence of Pakistan still on the world Map is a miracle in itself owing to the number and strength of our enemies.

Pakistan was made for a reason we are not completely aware of yet but divine forces will guide us the right way once our hearts and minds are clean and clear.

And please change your flags back to Pakistan we need you.:pakistan: need people like you who loves their land unconditionally because they know its the most beautiful place on this planet.Cheer up and put on those glasses which makes you look cool and Pakistan even cooler:cool:

@Marshmallow@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Leader @Mani2020 @A.Rafay @Jazzbot @Rusty @Argus Panoptes @nuclearpak @peaceful civilian @Emmie @Slav Defence @Mirzay @M-48 @Adios Amigo @Safriz @WebMaster @Awesome @Hermione G @Talon @KingMamba93 @Tayyab1796 @LoveIcon @jaibi @Hyperion

good plan.
after you are rich and has cash to splash...come to Pakistan with 20 caror rupiah and you fan win election anywhere.

Would i be stupid if i lived in Southern France or Western Japan instead?

Please try to stop this nuisance now

971057_10151383655481373_162500844_n.jpg

Why are you worried dude, you have Karachi in your bag. Make it a different state and with the heavenly blessed leadership of Altaf.H you can make it the next Singapore,Hong Kong or Dubai.

Why are you worried, your future is secure.

I no longer need any motivation,after realizing that every effort i had made to make Pakistan change its course,every gora i argued with to make its image better, every time i tried to perform better than goras in Uni to build respect for Pakistani students,everytime i acted morally high and every donation i made when Pakistan was in trouble,was in fact less powerful,less genuine than the power of PMLNs beaurocratic rigging machine.

It was hardly anything but a product of my own misplaced faith and delusional idealism in a this nation.

I missed @VCheng very much on the 11th may....if you are reading thi, sir...you were right and i was wrong,all those years. Pakistani nation indeed is a lost cause.

Best of luck to PMLN and your prime minister and your new President Iftikhar M Ch.

There is that name again!

@Aeronaut and @Elmo Janaabe Aali tussi donoon pehlay eh faisla ta kero keh @VCheng koi siyaana hey yah drama heh, taa keh menoon vee kuj pata lagey keh eh chakar kee hey.

If you are in a mood to take any advice @Aeronaut, please hear this: This too shall pass!

Thora sabar tey hauslaa, and tomorrow will be here again with promise of better times to come.

Would i be stupid if i lived in Southern France or Western Japan instead?

Sir jee, jay taa mulk chadnaa hey tey sirf Canada yaa Umreeka jaao.

Back
Top Bottom