What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJH2OjbCEAAsnXJ.jpg

Here we go another gem from Noora league.They contacted Shoaib Akhtar to support that big mouth Hanif Abbasi in NA 56 because they really feeling the heat.They contacted him many times and even offered him a senate ticket,but Shoaib refused.
PML-N

Here we go another gem from Noora league.They contacted Shoaib Akhtar to support that big mouth Hanif Abbasi in NA 56 because they really feeling the heat.They contacted him many times and even offered him a senate ticket,but Shoaib refused.
PML-N

hahaahah........ I think not a single famous celebrity has endorsed pmln so far... !! :yay:
@Tiger Awan ?

Last edited by a moderator:
309965_561687580519131_220268217_n.jpg

He rides his Imran-ified bicycle and visit door-to-door to convince people to vote for BAT.

Meet Wali Khan from Kohat. Works at a milk shop in Lahore and a Tabdeeli *******.

Youth JAAG UTHI hai; Tabdeeli aa chuki hai..!!

Change of heart.......Salim Safi also seems to be finally giving in!
i never liked salim safi because i always thought he is biased towards PTI, but here he is talking differently.May be he thinks as well its about the country. I watched Geo TV all day today.They are doing nothing else but praising noora league.Yesterday Kamran khan was talking about a survey held in feb and talking about its results today.He was saying the economist said Nawaz will be the next PM and PML-N will win the election.I think someone should remind him we are in may not in feb and the elections are taking place in Pakistan in garmi not in bartania.The economist guys are just chillin having coffee and come up with BS. I really liked DUNYA news.They give so much time to Imran khan. Thanks to them

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent survey conducted by International SUAVE SOLUTIONS......Though I dont believe much in these surveys!

PTI is on top with 55.49 %
pmln is on 2nd with 36.93%
321388_457918124288900_823452475_n.jpg

Online survey tha kya? Any details?

Imran Khan attended 6 jalsas today, all in one day. Quite impressive I must say.

There was a lot of pro-Islamic statements coming from Imran Khan today for a change, such as Pakistan ka matlab kya hai? I hope he's not using the Islamic vote to make a fool out of poor Pakistani people.

no, using Islam is a gimick is your leader's forte.
Doing Umrah as a photo-op after enjoying some good whisky in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom