What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video]http://tune.pk/video/73453/Imran-Khan8217s-Sisters-Launched-Massive-Door-to-Door-Camapaign-for-King-Khan[/video]

255664_10201111299207055_1425887560_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/AasmaChaudhry/status/329556513884618753

@Leader @Jazzbot

PML-N has started door to door campaign and surveying in NA-125 (Lahoree Cantt- Khawaja Saad Rafique wali constituency). Two ladies of PML-N just came to our house and asked about whom you are going to vote and many ticks I saw in PML-N column. Where are PTI Tabdeeli razakars in Cantt? If you know someone or Should i go to Hamid Khan office and ask him about door to door campaign strategy?

P.S. Funny thing is in PML-N survey Book, there are only two columns, PML-N and PTI :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sedqal. If you haven't lived in Pakistan continuously from 2008-2013 then you no right to criticize PTI and praise PML-N

@Leader @Jazzbot

PML-N has started door to door campaign and surveying in NA-125 (Lahoree Cantt- Khawaja Saad Rafique wali constituency). Two ladies of PML-N just came to our house and asked about whom you are going to vote and many ticks I saw in PML-N column. Where are PTI Tabdeeli razakars in Cantt? If you know someone or Should i go to Hamid Khan office and ask him about door to door campaign strategy?

P.S. Funny thing is in PML-N survey Book, there are only two columns, PML-N and PTI :omghaha:

Maybe to hide embarrassment, they are ticking the PML column when a guy says he is going to vote for PTI!!!

Full CHappa by PML in everything, they should be nicknamed China party, copying everything.

BTW, cantt (the fauji area) is pretty much PTI, my cousins live there.

Maybe to hide embarrassment, they are ticking the PML column when a guy says he is going to vote for PTI!!!

Full CHappa by PML in everything, they should be nicknamed China party, copying everything.

BTW, cantt (the fauji area) is pretty much PTI, my cousins live there.

Our was the first tick on PTI and above 10 People on us had PML-N tick. Problem is our streets were properly made last year and some street lights were installed in each street and this has tilted people mood. Vote Shahbaaz da means on national level vote is also going to PML-N. If proper campaigning is done, PTI at least can convince people to vote shahbaz on provincial and PTI on national level.

Reactions: AUz
we dont need any

ofcourse.... shoaib akhtar...

PML-N :yay:

@Leader @Jazzbot

ofcourse you should go to hamid khan's office and ask the man in charge...

Our was the first tick on PTI and above 10 People on us had PML-N tick. Problem is our streets were properly made last year and some street lights were installed in each street and this has tilted people mood. Vote Shahbaaz da means on national level vote is also going to PML-N. If proper campaigning is done, PTI at least can convince people to vote shahbaz on provincial and PTI on national level.

My area in Ali view garden bedian road ...PTI will sweep InshALLAH , I am a bit concerned about Keer Khurd village next door but i have subcontracted the task of gaining women vote from some houses in that area to my Mother ... n its working ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom