What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's more funny is the guy next to him 'INSHALLAH!!!'

Atleast Imran Khan realized his slip of tongue and so did the people around him!!

He was using the tongue slip of imran khan in his jalsa! That was bad! So his own tongue slipped and hisab barrabar!

Imran Khan attended 6 jalsas today, all in one day. Quite impressive I must say.

There was a lot of pro-Islamic statements coming from Imran Khan today for a change, such as Pakistan ka matlab kya hai? I hope he's not using the Islamic vote to make a fool out of poor Pakistani people.

600891_166622526831790_956690264_n.jpg

Imran Khan attended 6 jalsas today, all in one day. Quite impressive I must say.

There was a lot of pro-Islamic statements coming from Imran Khan today for a change, such as Pakistan ka matlab kya hai? I hope he's not using the Islamic vote to make a fool out of poor Pakistani people.

Imran Khan believes in Islam...Unlike us, his life was turned and he turned to Islam and his life has never been the same.

He is the only Pakistani leader who talks about Islam openly in Western media..only leader who stands up to Western imperialism in the face of West..Allah isko mehfoz rakhay or kamyab karay yar!!! Ameen!

Just for your info : Imran Khan also caused one famous anchor to convert to Islam..Did you know this story? :)

I hope you will not waste your vote and you'll put a stamp on BAT on elections day and help us in buidling a NayaPaksitan Inshallah :pakistan:

Recent survey conducted by International SUAVE SOLUTIONS......Though I dont believe much in these surveys!

PTI is on top with 55.49 %
pmln is on 2nd with 36.93%
321388_457918124288900_823452475_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom