What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIZOuDVCEAEBidz.jpg

IK is calling youth to bring your parents to polling station and make sure they vote PTI

http://www.supportimrankhan.org/Video/imran-khan-addressing-the-biggest-jalsa-in-history-of-kark-711.aspx

IK is not a jin, he cant do anything overnight. I had an attendee PhD student of Economics, we shared some ideas about industrializing Pakistan. It will take us 20 years.

I know @Aeronaut.....infact I have predicted already that we at least need 10 years only to alter the damage which our current government has given us...even it will be a great deal if IK successfully help the people of Pakistan to recover from present situation.

I think ECP should,ban all gadi nasheen families from contesting elections.

What about shah mehmood qureshi..he is also gaddi nasheen..correct me if i am wrong?:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know @Aeronaut.....infact I have predicted already that we at least need 10 years only to alter the damage which our current government has given us...even it will be a great deal if IK successfully help the people of Pakistan to recover from present situation.

What about shah mehmood qureshi..he is also gaddi nasheen..correct me if i am wrong?:undecided:

All of them should be disqualified, or should be given a choice similar to that of dual nationality. Leave the gaddi and never go back to it to contest elections.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think ECP should,ban all gadi nasheen families from contesting elections.

The more exclusions applied by ECP, the less representative the resulting process, by definition. Let the contestants stand as they can subject to a few basic and broad qualifications, but let the people decide by voting. That is the fair and proper way.

The more exclusions applied by ECP, the less representative the resulting process, by definition. Let the contestants stand as they can subject to a few basic and broad qualifications, but let the people decide by voting. That is the fair and proper way.

Giving a gaddi nashin the gaddi and ministry at the same time is like giving a gatling gun to a monkey.I have seen it first hand,so i willl have to disagree with you here.

Great stuff Aero.

BUt the real question is, how many people are voting? Looks like ECP is not going to budge and the only way is to go to Pak and vote...how many willing?

Btw, any Insaf flights from Australia like the ones that the US PTI has arranged?

Imran-Khan-in-grip-og-Islami-Jamiat-Tulaba-in-Punjab-University-on-14-November-2007.jpg

Savaey Jamiat kay :coffee:

image.axd

I don't know what you're trying to prove here by posting a 10-Year old image?

Do you even know this was the starting point of Pakistan Tehrike Insaf (PTI)? Do you even know that the backbone of PTI - Insaf Student Federation (ISF) was born on this day just because of this incident? Do you even know where PTI and ISF standing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom