What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was more than expected,even though we had torrential rain pouring down cats and dogs. Sir @Samson.Sharaf and sir Asad Umar were very kind to have delivered messages over the phone and recorded video messages. We did collect a large sum for our size,which will be deposited in Naya Pakistan fund.
haha sounds good

Last edited by a moderator:
and look at the paper he is holding....a man who can't even dare to speak live in front of an audiance...how could he will change the fate of this nation??? yeh log kitne khokhlay hain,in ki haalat dekh ker saaf nazer araha hai...yet still people will vote him?:hitwall:
as @Jazzbot said "ganjay teri maut aye
PTI PTI"
KHABER PAL BHER KI NAHI----aur saamaan umer bher ka:rofl:

He's same old duma$$ who were our nation's most favorite few years back. He had lot of public support at his back and he was strongest prime minister Pakistan had so far. He was always same idiot since start, but we never noted these things. But now every layman notes these things, because the vision Imran Khan has provided to this nation, the hope he has brought and the awareness through sms, print, electronic and social media. All this without coming into power, imagine what kind of Pakistan we'll have if Imran Khan will come in power one day.

And following picture sums it all pretty well..

32627_436459723114692_1109001181_n.jpg

:omghaha:

I heard Australians got the most money for the campaign funds...

1 cror for a starter. All of us are pledging one day's salaries. I prepared the entire multimedia and projected presentation, i ditched a day of uni to finish it off. We all freewilled have the responsibility to help ourselves and those who cant.In above pics, you have a Harvard graduate,4 doctors, a CFO of a state working for a huge firm, 1 uni professor with pride of performance, a Psychologist, 3 Engineers and a geologist...there was a line of luxury cars outside.. and more than that ordinary mehnut kash ie shop owners,taxi drivers etc It was such a good mix of both and for the first time i saw my countrymen act in an admire able fashion,they traveled 100s of kms with families to drive down here in heavy rain and dug deep into their pockets.

It was more than expected,even though we had torrential rain pouring down cats and dogs. Sir @Samson.Sharaf and sir Asad Umar were very kind to have delivered messages over the phone and recorded video messages. We did collect a large sum for our size,which will be deposited in Naya Pakistan fund.

Hats off sir, keep it rolling till Naya Pakistan.. :pakistan:

Hats off sir, keep it rolling till Naya Pakistan.. :pakistan:

I don't take it as an election, i take it as a war. We need to put "Pak" back into "Pakistan". I have been formally associated to PTI since the age of 19. My friends even call me a fanatic as for the change i want to see, i will even pick up a weapon if it ever comes to that point.

Ofcourse, but I am working with Hammad Azhar since past 2 weeks now, he's such a nice person and he's a genius, the way he's working hard in his constituency, and the way he's active here, I'm praying for his success. He has solid knowledge of each UC and its problems have he have all the solutions on board, he've done his homework very well. He gave us (TRs) complete profile of each UC, its problems, what developments Ex-MNA/MPAs did there and what are their pros and cons and lots of other stuff.

My initial impression about him was that may be he got ticket due to his father (Mian Azhar) but this guy is a real gem, totally deserves to be in National Assembly. We need people like him up top.

i dun kno who u r talkin abt:undecided: but if dis man is a gem then its very gud to c him in PTi..:victory:

btw i wz talkin abt imran as nobody can match him in anythin:bunny:

Just received a text, that one of my best friends is flying to Pakistan for joining the Tabdeeli Rezaakars and to vote on his own expense. This is the passion,patwaris are fighting against!

He's same old duma$$ who were our nation's most favorite few years back. He had lot of public support at his back and he was strongest prime minister Pakistan had so far. He was always same idiot since start, but we never noted these things. But now every layman notes these things, because the vision Imran Khan has provided to this nation, the hope he has brought and the awareness through sms, print, electronic and social media. All this without coming into power, imagine what kind of Pakistan we'll have if Imran Khan will come in power one day.

And following picture sums it all pretty well..

32627_436459723114692_1109001181_n.jpg

:omghaha:
EXACTLY....I never liked him.....and he and PPP had always brought corruption,social evils and injustice to us..always..that mukhdoom ameen faheem...who made his sister/daughter married with Koran so that he can have her property....and shumaila rana..who stole credit card....these all are corrupted tolas...i hate them.....like @Aeronaut and you @Jazzbot i also want to see a different,a prosperous,a better Pakistan....let us see where IK lead us now....:P

I don't take it as an election, i take it as a war. We need to put "Pak" back into "Pakistan". I have been formally associated to PTI since the age of 19. My friends even call me a fanatic as for the change i want to see, i will even pick up a weapon if it ever comes to that point.

wow, we are kids who just woke up a few months ago.. :P I admire the zeal and passion of people like you, who are inspirations to us. I met a person at Hammad Azhar's office, he came from UAE especially to be a TR and to go door to door for campaign, we wanted to give him other responsibility instead of going door to door, but he is more interested in going door to door and says he've come all the way from UAE to convince people to vote for change, which can't be done by sitting in office. These people multiply our courage and tempt us to put more energy. :tup:

EXACTLY....I never liked him.....and he and PPP told brought corruption,social evils and injustice to us..always..that mukhdoom ameen faheem...who made his sister/daughter married with Koran so that he can have her property....and shumaila rana..who stole credit card....these all are corrupted tolas...i hate them.....like @Aeronaut and you @Jazzbot i also want to see a different,a prosperous,a better Pakistan....let us see where IK lead us now....:P

IK is not a jin, he cant do anything overnight. I had an attendee PhD student of Economics, we shared some ideas about industrializing Pakistan. It will take us 20 years.

IK is not a jin, he cant do anything overnight. I had an attendee PhD student of Economics, we shared some ideas about industrializing Pakistan. It will take us 20 years.

Even 20 years is optimistic, but two decades can lay a solid foundation for progress, if sustained policies are maintained across changes of governments.

wow, we are kids who just woke up a few months ago.. :P I admire the zeal and passion of people like you, who are inspirations to us. I met a person at Hammad Azhar's office, he came from UAE especially to be a TR and to go door to door for campaign, we wanted to give him other responsibility instead of going door to door, but he is more interested in going door to door and says he've come all the way from UAE to convince people to vote for change, which can't be done by sitting in office. These people multiply our courage and tempt us to put more energy. :tup:

One of my best mates is flying next week to become a TR until the elections. Pakistan is ours to lose!

Even 20 years is optimistic, but two decades can lay a solid foundation for progress, if sustained policies are maintained across changes of governments.

We discussed a plan, and yes you are correct,there are no time limits. Pakistan,mind you is a partially industrialized nation already, there are ways of doing it in 20 years,given the leadership and vision needed.

You need to see the anger that is so rife amongst the expats. When IK says,that our expats are our national asset,he's not lying. Most of the above attendees were willing to leave if Pakistan calls upon them.

یارو ،یہ برادری اور پیری مریدی کو ووٹ دینے والوں اور الیکشن کے دن گھر بیٹھنے والوں کو ،جوتے مارنے کا دل کرتا ہے .​

I needed to get this off my chest.

i dun kno who u r talkin abt:undecided: but if dis man is a gem then its very gud to c him in PTi..:victory:

btw i wz talkin abt imran as nobody can match him in anythin:bunny:

Hammad Azhar, son of Mian Azhar (ex-politician), is already in PTI and he's a PTI candidate for NA-121, yesterday Imran Khan was here with us to inaugurate Hammad Azhar's office and they both were standing next to each other.

19ed72c7b9d9f6d2f0db10629ec5966f.jpeg

But ofcourse, no match to IK.. ;)

BTW watch Asad Umer, Waleed Iqbal and Hammad Azhar explain PTI manifesto on Dunya TV program Talaash (20th April). You'll get a glimpse of Hammad Azhar, he's a barrister from Lincoln Law College..

http://www.awaztoday.com/News-Talk-Shows/36392/Talaash-20th-April-2013.aspx
@Leader, @Aeronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom