What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are u in those pic?? @Aeronaut??

Last edited by a moderator:
She's our women chief and a professor at a prestigious university,she holds a pride of performance from GOP.

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0728.JPG

@ aero how did the fun raising go
@ marsh can you give a link to the picture, can't seem to find it :pop:

yes no match to him!:bunny:

Ofcourse, but I am working with Hammad Azhar since past 2 weeks now, he's such a nice person and he's a genius, the way he's working hard in his constituency, and the way he's active here, I'm praying for his success. He has solid knowledge of each UC and its problems have he have all the solutions on board, he've done his homework very well. He gave us (TRs) complete profile of each UC, its problems, what developments Ex-MNA/MPAs did there and what are their pros and cons and lots of other stuff.

My initial impression about him was that may be he got ticket due to his father (Mian Azhar) but this guy is a real gem, totally deserves to be in National Assembly. We need people like him up top.

@ aero how did the fun raising go
@ marsh can you give a link to the picture, can't seem to find it :pop:

It was more than expected,even though we had torrential rain pouring down cats and dogs. Sir @Samson.Sharaf and sir Asad Umar were very kind to have delivered messages over the phone and recorded video messages. We did collect a large sum for our size,which will be deposited in Naya Pakistan fund.

Thanks for the pics @Aeronaut, how fund raising went?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom