What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well thn I guess I am in 20 % 's area ... So why should I vote PTI ..... :whistle:

Few who came here, we should be proud that we got leader like javaid hashmi. Mashallah look the profile and list of candidates. Free from corruption and holding very good record and well educated :pakistan:.
Plus reason for vote is that Imran khan has very good and clean record in life.. Passion, education and everything.
481193_490766664299092_1200280268_n.jpg

Vote for correct leadership is very important.

So why should I vote PTI ..... :whistle:

Competence and honesty, the two things that no other party offers you.

But without getting too technical, PTI offers...

-Energy development.
-Political stability.
-Government expenditure in education.
-Expenditure in healthcare provision.
-Land ownership reforms.
-Tax collection reform.
-Infrastructure project development.
-Transport link development: roads, highways, rail links.
-End to corruption starting with higher level.
-Foreign policy within the interests of the nations.

The above is just a taster.
Go read their election manifesto, and area specific policy details.
Plenty of that easily available. Just google it and you'll find PDFs.

The reason why PTI supporters seem more devoted and diehard is because they genuinely believe that an election victory is essential for the survival of Pakistan and future prospects.

And it's true, PMLN and the rest as just as useless and as corrupt as each other.
A political party is meant to do something for it's country.
These family businesses come to power and expect their country to do something for them, in so, they pocket millions and deny the common Pakistan, his or her right.

For the love of God, make sure you vote and vote only for PTI.

well thn I guess I am in 20 % 's area ... So why should I vote PTI ..... :whistle:

O! Yaar Lala; Aqal noon hath paa (meaning: O! my brother, think and use your brain).

This is the fight for the country. Nothing to do with 80% or 20%.

Save your vote for angles and move on! Human intellect in the state of preoccupation loses its ability to learn and regard what is apparent. One single reason is ample for one who really wants to believe; a thousand reasons cannot convince one who by nature denies everything at end.

Mandi Baha ud Din Jalsa
315397_457070011040378_1882266688_n.jpg

9401_596745387011734_1873694456_n.jpg

jalsa by Pti candidate Chaudhary Ilyas Mehrban at jhang syedan ISLAMABAD-- Na 49

166288_596737490345857_1024385502_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom