What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this pic posted on meme website.
It's pretty relevant to PTI and other parties, rather than businesses.

922772_522398574464488_571221042_n.jpg

All other parties operate like the former.
PTI the only that operates like the latter, with IK as a great leader. That among many other factors is the reason for our success.

jee bhai... poch liya karo whatever is in your mind, I will always try to answer with the best of my information.

BI7sUthCcAAQ8IQ.jpg

BI7sUthCcAAQ8IQ.jpg

BI7sUthCcAAQ8IQ.jpg

Why PTI gave tickets to corrupt one .. Who are not trust worthy in past what can they do in the future ???

Why PTI gave tickets to corrupt one .. Who are not trust worthy in past what can they do in the future ???

They are just supporting. Remember tickets are already announced, 80% are new candidate and they never came in the parliament. We also supported PPPP, PMLN in past but we will vote for this new leadership PTI this time.

I saw this pic posted on meme website.
It's pretty relevant to PTI and other parties, rather than businesses.

922772_522398574464488_571221042_n.jpg

All other parties operate like the former.
PTI the only that operates like the latter, with IK as a great leader. That among many other factors is the reason for our success.

Someone already made it better :P

554624_366740086761236_1820876885_n.jpg

How did the Sargodha jalsa go? Pics please, media is completely quiet on PTI jalsa while Nawaz Sharif gets half an hour of TV!!!

Sell out media.

They are just supporting. Remember tickets are already announced, 80% are new candidate and they never came in the parliament. We also supported PPPP, PMLN in past but we will vote for this new leadership PTI this time.

well thn I guess I am in 20 % 's area ... So why should I vote PTI ..... :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom