What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends. I went there in Sarai Alamgir, i attended corner meeting in "umairah village" Sarai alamgir. Villagers came in numbers and promised to vote for Chaudry Ilyas candidate of PTI (NA107). My Main point is that villagers are seriously taking interest in PTI, thinking of people are changing and Chaudry ilyas has strong chance there because people are happy from his profile and people need such honest and educated person.

Jehlum/Sarai-Alamgir area is a strong hold of PMLN......Beating them there would be no ordinary task.....If it happens it would surely be a great feat!

PTI Social Media Diary - April 27, 2013

We covered four PTI Jalsas in Southern Punjab today i.e. Bahawalpur, Khanbela, Sadiqabad and Rahim Yar Khan. The feeling that we have is beyond words. We are seeing the 'Change' in rural Pakistan. The happiness on the faces of common men inspires us to give it all for Pakistan. These people come on their own expense and even sacrifice their daily wages for Imran Khan (official). We are touched by all the love we get because we are covering the campaign. We get stopped by cops almost on every trip; we expect a "Chalaan" for speeding, only to find out that they stop us to say thanks and to wish us good luck for the elections. One cop told us earlier that all 35 of their family's votes are for PTI and that they are looking forward to Khan coming in power.

Our brief today to the campaign team might just be k "Rural areas ki Khair hai, Cities par focus karo" :) Jokes aside, we are pleased to tell you all that PTI has really changed the dynamics of politics across Pakistan. We all must work hard to get the voters out on Election Day! If we are able to do that, InshaAllah, we will all celebrate on May 11, 2013.

- Social Media Team

Hi friends. I went there in Sarai Alamgir, i attended corner meeting in "umairah village" Sarai alamgir. Villagers came in numbers and promised to vote for Chaudry Ilyas candidate of PTI (NA107). My Main point is that villagers are seriously taking interest in PTI, thinking of people are changing and Chaudry ilyas has strong chance there because people are happy from his profile and people need such honest and educated person.
Does this include Kharian Cantt area too because if it does PTI will clean sweep there too InshALLAH

12010_456798184400894_1468619590_n.jpg

Lets see what kind of show Khan can put up here........Normally the pattern, i have noticed is........the day starts off with jalsas of lower intensity, specially the first one......but as the day progresses, the following ones gets bigger and bigger!

Now that is a big one, let's see if this one fills up to the max..!!!

PAF say kaho upar say F-16 bhi ura day aik do for the grand finale!!! :P

I dont know how salman convinced JJ, to come back and say the opening node???........He says it beautifully, i am not using the word sing, because he has done it without music(he most probably might have done it on this condition), and its his opening node that sets the tone for the rest of the song!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are mainly 3 types of people we've encountered during past week's door to door campaign:

1) Confirmed Voters (Either for PTI or for any other party)
2) Confused Voters
3) Those who won't vote

1) Confirmed Voters
First type of voters are above 90% willing to vote for PTI, only a few for PML-N and for PPP. I am talking about my constituency from where PML-N got huge mandate in 2008 elections but they did nothing at all for development of this area, so people are angry this time and heavily tilting towards PTI. We've even convinced lots of PML-N's sure voters to vote for change this time and vote for PTI.

2) Confused Voters
These are mostly illiterate poor people or those who are watching current campaigns of all parties to decide which way to go. Over whelming majority has feelings for PTI in this area, but they are waiting. Poor people, lot of people are convinced but we can't be sure about them, because they will vote wherever their close relatives will ask them. But we'll bag some of their votes.

3) Those who won't vote
There is small amount of people who aren't going to vote, we've managed to convince a few to vote to bring change, but majority is still not going to vote. Luckily there are only few such people.

So overall, in my area we've chances for PTI success, at NA seat, we are very sure PTI will win, for PP seat chances are 60/40 in favor of PTI since Shoaib Khan Niazi is contesting Independently after being refused from PML-N ticket, he's going to split PML-N's votes and Rana Mashood (PML-N candidate for PP-149) doesn't have good repute here since he didn't nothing in past 5 years. PML-N is desperately trying to make a patch up with Niazi in order to avoid this mess, but Niazi is favoring PTI from inside, and we have rumors that he will withdraw in favor of PTI at last moment. So PTI is all set to bag both seats from this Lahore area, Insha Allah.

Governor Punjab's Nephew is doing door to door campaign for PTI as TAbdeeli Rzakar in Lahore.. :pakistan:
@Leader @Aeronaut @Rusty

Mashallah brother! Allah apko kamyabi de or PTI puray Pak se clean sweep karay..Ameen!!

Last edited by a moderator:
12010_456798184400894_1468619590_n.jpg

Lets see what kind of show Khan can put up here........Normally the pattern, i have noticed is........the day starts off with jalsas of lower intensity, specially the first one......but as the day progresses, the following ones gets bigger and bigger!
This is a big venue ... i hope there was proper advertisement in the city by PTI chapters. By the time this will be shown on TV it will be prime time ...ALLAH ALMIGHTY izzat rakh lay ...amen

I dont know how salman convinced JJ, to come back and say the opening node???........He says it beautifully, i am not using the word sing, because he has done it without music(he most probably might have done it on this condition), and its his opening node that sets the tone for the rest of the song!

You guessed right...in a interview of Salman Ahmed, he said that the opening was supposed to be of guitar and when JJ came to meet him casually, Salman Ahmed said to him to sing as well, JJ said only if no music and it is isolated, so Salman Ahmed and the team added these lines at the beginning just for JJ.

Mr I have read and understood but liberals and some other jokers live in denial mood the so called bases of Sufism are not told and preached by these great sufis it is a lie promoted by those who want to spread evils and try to justify them and declare them halal they try to use Sufism as tool

I don't hold much sympathy for some of the liberals, they are crazy some of them.

But on your understanding of Sufism and mine, lets just agree to disagree.
I can't agree with what you're saying.

But forget it, this discussion is irrelevant to this thread.

Jehlum/Sarai-Alamgir area is a strong hold of PMLN......Beating them there would be no ordinary task.....If it happens it would surely be a great feat!

PMLN is putting wrong candidate there. Ch Abid Raza has very bad reputation due to badmashi, land grabbing, and he killed many people there. he has dozens of gun men and due to badmanshi in many areas, people naturally hate him and still clear fear in the people there. Even the party workers of PMLN have expressed their disappointment over the nomination of candidate. PTI got real chance there and i am saying with confident that PTI will win this seat.

Nawaz sharif copying Imran Khan now, in the Jalsa at Abbottabad, he is now standing beside the bullet proof glass just as IK did!!!

Yar yeh to har cheez ka chappa mar rahay hain, they are the China party in Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom