What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean this?? :drag:

1101821058-1.jpg

hey how was your fund raising speech and all the event?

@Leader I'm clearly visible in this pic, find me :P

wow...wht wz he wearin?:unsure: hw was he lookin like?:smitten:

IK was wearing the same dress shown in above pics, and he was looking very handsome as always. Hammad Azhar was standing right next to IK in same dress, giving him some competition but IK was by far spot on..

Last edited by a moderator:
lucky, I missed, though I could have made it as it was late, but I was a bit tired so thought to let it go, but hats off to you and all the rest of the PTI family that you guys made it a success, a good start of election campaign :)

I was there at rally at 4pm but it was started at around 6pm with 2 hours delay, I was with it till 8pm but had to leave it at 8 because I had to look after arrangements at hammad azhar's office, from 8:30 onwards I was at Hammad's office, IK arrived there at around 11:30pm.. The rally was a beauty to watch, the people who were stuck in traffic jam due to rally weren't looking angry, they were instead waving their hand towards us with Victory signs and smiles on their faces..

@Leader I'm clearly visible in this pic, find me :P

you are wearing that check shirt :)

I was there at rally at 4pm but it was started at around 6pm with 2 hours delay, I was with it till 8pm but had to leave it at 8 because I had to look after arrangements at hammad azhar's office, from 8:30 onwards I was at Hammad's office, IK arrived there at around 11:30pm.. The rally was a beauty to watch, the people who were stuck in traffic jam due to rally weren't looking angry, they were instead waving their hand towards us with Victory signs and smiles on their faces..

here is a treat for you

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/247202-pti-supporters-outside-nawaz-sharif-na120-office.html#post4186209

I'll smoke it,fully geared :enjoy:

something from me to motivate you more:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/247202-pti-supporters-outside-nawaz-sharif-na120-office.html#post4186209

enjoy !!

Last edited by a moderator:
321503_10151613182348383_1708738510_n.jpg

A salute to this guy, he was there at Hammad Azhar's office since 6pm yesterday to see Imran Khan, he was there till 12am mid night. I was standing close to him when Hammad Azhar announced on mike that IK is almost here, please raise your PTI flags and warmly welcome him, this guy had no flag, he looked towards me and I gave him the flag I was holding..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom