What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this happens, however Haider has done a lot of work in Mardan it be a close one Lets see. I can clearly see that KPK will give Imran a chance and he will be able to form government lets pray the same happens in Punjab.

work of Haider in Mardan is true.......but the winds of change are against him.....and todays show confirms they are blowing hard!

As for as Punjab is concerned......Its the central Punjab which will make or break things......I hope from tomorrow onwards things change for good over there....As far as south is concerned PTI is pretty good over there..........Battle ground remain central Punjab!!

Charassada was neglected by PTI....even though massive support existed.........On NA-7, dont know who is leading....but one thing for sure.....Asfandyar isn't winning it...... For Na-08, JI was doing great over there...... Aftab owns that constituency.......But for the last couple of days the reports I have been receiving are quiet positive, PTI has regained a lot and they are in the lead.......Aftab is in trouble....silent voter is up this time.......Hope todays jalsa do the pushover!

315950_469879516422426_1764917366_n.jpg

work of Haider in Mardan is true.......but the winds of change are against him.....and todays show confirms they are blowing hard!

As for as Punjab is concerned......Its the central Punjab which will make or break things......I hope from tomorrow onwards things change for good over there....As far as south is concerned PTI is pretty good over there..........Battle ground remain central Punjab!!

AGREE. Punjab Needs that little push! #Nayapakistan

PTI clearly underestimated the crowd...today and yesterday's jalsas were really big...KPK campaign is off to a ballistic start!

Earlier in this thread i said PTI will form government in KPK, and we agreed on this. KPK people respond is different to Sindh punjab and to some extent balochistan when it comes to how to vote/who to vote.

The main battle field is punjab.

Imran Khan coming lahore tomorrow to meet all TRs from Lahore:

Venue:
Sunday 5th May, 10am
Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore

I'll be there, lets meet up? @Leader

I m not working as TR. can I come ?

PMLN chief nawaz sharif jalsa at Narowal

942064_619715784723516_1706326577_n.jpg

vs

PTI chief Imran Khan Jalsa at Narowal

482534_10151451324494527_1458475719_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there could be a 'CHANGE' when I hear every 2nd person saying he'll vote #PTI. This trend is very noticeable now in Punjab & KPK.

@Saleem Safi journalist who is a hardcore senseless critic of PTI has to admit and bow before the Tsunami !!

inshallah PTI will clean sweep :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom