What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:butcher:

941342_10151401086040848_1628798101_n.jpg

ahahahahahahahahha.......

inshallah jheet Haq ki hogi... jheet PTI ki hogi... inshallah...

Mardan jalsa confirms that this place will witness a very tough battle bcz Hoti's jalsa was huge too and this one is Tsunami ...

Yara Khula De Bakhtawar Sha...

Yesterday most of the Masjids in my constituency had full fledge Khutbas in favour of voting the Naam Nehad Ulema's of JUIF... I don't know if ECP can do anything about it since there's another Friday just before election... they're blackmailing people with the name of Qur'an once again... and scaring them off with the slogans that Yahoodies are going to take over the country if we don't vote these Ulema's...

It wont work this time.......

Mardan jalsa confirms that this place will witness a very tough battle bcz Hoti's jalsa was huge too and this one is Tsunami ...

Which hoti are you talking about??? Haider or Kwaja???

Its Khawaja hoti n Nawaz Sharif's jalsa

Khwaja is out of the race,long ago.......his jalsa was decent but not a game changer.......This jalsa is totally different.......Its many times bigger and confirmed voters not spectators.................With this jalsa Haider might not retain his seat............People in this jalsa are sure about who to vote for....

Tsunami in Noshera

405870_459360000811379_1012865413_n.jpg

207154_459364934144219_1463284975_n.jpg

I personally think ......Todays jalsa in mardan puts Haider hoti in trouble..........he might lose it(First i was considering it a confirm ANP seat, but now I dont think so at all)

I hope this happens, however Haider has done a lot of work in Mardan it be a close one Lets see. I can clearly see that KPK will give Imran a chance and he will be able to form government lets pray the same happens in Punjab.

These jalsas are no ordinary.......Dont mistake it with others.....These are indicating change......The grounds everywhere are falling short of holding spaces and people are forced to attend it from outside........In this heat and extreme dangerous environment people showing up in these numbers depicts only one thing.............People want change.....and they are seeing it around the corner!

today's jalsas are even better than yesterday... even the grounds cant hold these ppl. i guess this is what happens when 'Allah takes a suo moto' hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom