What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya Atta-ulla-khan ki... mere khayal se wo behtar hoga...

A girl says no to a guy she don`t ever know & he`s asking suggestions on a defence forum...:undecided:

Sahi mana kiya bandi ne....

Classic Ataullah Khan Ghazal for the occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya Atta-ulla-khan ki... mere khayal se wo behtar hoga...

A girl says no to a guy she don`t ever know & he`s asking suggestions on a defence forum...:undecided:

Sahi mana kiya bandi ne....

Aj kal kay larkay 5km door darkhat par bhi ladies kapra latka ho tu peechay chal partay hain

Mabrook(Congrats). Can you tell me a little about the process? I might try this summer, and I'm getting engaged to a someone from Gaza not America. But how did it go out with you? Btw, my cousin is 22 and he's engaged and he told me the same thing. LOL. He feels old.

Arranged marriage ... we mostly marry in our own tribe..... its the elders tht decide...hell i havnt even seen her..

Aj kal kay larkay 5km door darkhat par bhi ladies kapra latka ho tu peechay chal partay hain

i am amazed...aj kal k naujawano ko ziyada mature hona chahiye cuz aj kal k naujawano ko ziyada challanges ka saamna hai:disagree:

Wo to sahi hai par jab wo nahi mile to ro -ro kar nadiyan alag bhar dete hai... koi pooche ki bhai darkhat ke liye kyon ro rahe ho to bolenge kuchh suggestion do bhai...:omghaha:

are you serious?? ok first of all tell us seriously...did you propose her in front of everyone??btw how did you propose heR?:undecided:

When i proposed only she and me was there... I called with her name and asked how r u..she replied "fine".. Then i introduced my self, bcoz i am sure she doesn't know me.. Then i told her " I wanna say you something pls dont mistake me" she replied "ok" with a smile. I told " I like you very much and i wanna marry u", again she smiled and asked " you guys are playing any game" i told "no its serious". Then she told " i think u never saw me, how u are proposing", i told, " i am seeing u only continuously for the past few days"... She told " i never came to office for the past few days" then i told about the activities she did in the past few days.. Then she only looked at her desktop and not looked at me.. After few days, we spoke just casually, again after few days while we spoke she said "no"

Pedobear.png

Bear alert :woot:

You getting all excited.... Suspect.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom