What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i proposed only she and me was there... I called with her name and asked how r u..she replied "fine".. Then i introduced my self, bcoz i am sure she doesn't know me.. Then i told her " I wanna say you something pls dont mistake me" she replied "ok" with a smile. I told " I like you very much and i wanna marry u", again she smiled and asked " you guys are playing any game" i told "no its serious". Then she told " i think u never saw me, how u are proposing", i told, " i am seeing u only continuously for the past few days"... She told " i never came to office for the past few days" then i told about the activities she did in the past few days.. Then she only looked at her desktop and not looked at me.. After few days, we spoke just casually, again after few days while we spoke she said "no"

So how much distance was between you and her during that conversation?

I think that this has hurt your ego more then anything...as few days before in naswaristan there was another member who had same issue but it was way complicated....
whenever you face her...talk in a normal way....try to make her your friend...and if she is...act like nothing had happened....try to get another chance.....got it?i know that this could be hard for you....ask her that will you be my friend??

wow....will you visit mosque aqsa??

I'm not allowed to visit all of Palestine. I only go to Gaza and Israel won't allow me to go to Masjid Al Saqraah(Dome of the Rock). Gaza is bordered with Egypt and Israel. It's the small strip of land where all the Palestinian fighters are and that's where the wars between Israel happen.

You need to ride to her in a Bacteria Lama like above. In a banana costume.

I think that this has hurt your ego more then anything...as few days before in naswaristan there was another member who had same issue but it was way complicated....
whenever you face her...talk in a normal way....try to make her your friend...and if she is...act like nothing had happened....try to get another chance.....got it?i know that this could be hard for you....ask her that will you be my friend??

wow....will you visit mosque aqsa??

I wish i could visit masjid ul aqsa... and jerusalem...

My culture is very conservative... what the elders decide .. we obey... and women observe strict purdah .. so its impossible.. but im happy... the elders chose wisely.

Good for you. Islamic marriage is real romance, you can see much more in a woman to be there with you for the rest of your life. And I take your word that the elders choose wisely. But my Aunts don't. LOL. That's why I will have my father make the better choice. Looks shouldn't be everything. Of course I'm sure that's how it is with you. But through Islamic marriage you learn to appreciate your wife more than anything else. Allah really does guide a believing couple. :)

Hi Friends,

Met a girl, after 2 days i proposed her(my colleague), after 2 weeks when i approached her she said to me directly "i dont like you". This incident happened 2 months ago, Now i dont know what to do next?? Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

And still you are thinking about her? Forget her and move on, she's not the only girl in this universe!

I'm not allowed to visit all of Palestine. I only go to Gaza and Israel won't allow me to go to Masjid Al Saqraah(Dome of the Rock). Gaza is bordered with Egypt and Israel. It's the small strip of land where all the Palestinian fighters are and that's where the wars between Israel happen.

hazzy exactly what is dome of rock??

I wish i could visit masjid ul aqsa... and jerusalem...

so sweet me too,as hazrat umer farooq k khadm e mubarak us zameen per paray they:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom