What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ignore her, don't come up and talk to her it will just be awkward for the both of you. Just act like it's no big deal, if your lucky she might talk to you because you are ignoring her. If she doesn't talk to you just cry in the shower.

Just ignore her, don't come up and talk to her it will just be awkward for the both of you. Just act like it's no big deal, if your lucky she might talk to you because you are ignoring her. If she doesn't talk to you just cry in the shower.

Cry in the shower. Ha Ha Ha Ha. :omghaha:

No Muslim should have experience with girls, Alhamdillah neither do I, but I live in America where almost all my friends do and that's all people here talk about. It's easy to learn. I do start thinking about getting engaged though. You don't need to be 25 to get engaged. Right now I probably will just look or get recommendations from my family. In the future I will ask for someone's hand. Then do a Islamic wedding. :)
Mashallah! Beautiful thoughts!

After i proposed, luckily went on an official trip to thailand and cambodia for 45 days... after coming back its very difficult to see her daily, Last 2 weeks are very difficult..

Plz suggest some good things, trolls plz stay out...

I am south Indian/Tamil dude...

There is a reason why no one gets involved where they work. Usually it has to end in either you leaving the job or she. I vote - you leave since it was your screw up.

After i proposed, luckily went on an official trip to thailand and cambodia for 45 days... after coming back its very difficult to see her daily, Last 2 weeks are very difficult..

There is a reason why no one gets involved where they work. Usually it has to end in either you leaving the job or she. I vote - you leave since it was your screw up.

I didn't knew that Suggestion & Discussion section is mashwara corner

No Muslim should have experience with girls, Alhamdillah neither do I, but I live in America where almost all my friends do and that's all people here talk about. It's easy to learn. I do start thinking about getting engaged though. You don't need to be 25 to get engaged. Right now I probably will just look or get recommendations from my family. In the future I will ask for someone's hand. Then do a Islamic wedding. :)

I was not such a good guy when i was young... but love ur thoughts brother.. :tup:

I was not such a good guy when i was young... but love ur thoughts brother.. :tup:

At 23 you are not exactly old.

Hi Friends,

Met a girl, after 2 days i proposed her(my colleague), after 2 weeks when i approached her she said to me directly "i dont like you". This incident happened 2 months ago, Now i dont know what to do next?? Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

lol seriously... once i had a gf... we both are in love for a decade... every one thought we are going to marry.... now she married with some other... and i got another beautiful girl and good one( she is good because she is new one)... chill out ... you got lot's of life.. move on...

Take consolation and not to worry the situation will be alright in a few days. You can only go up from the bottom you are in - Think of your current situation as being an arrow slinged into a bow and pulled back and waiting to be hurled.

are you serious?? ok first of all tell us seriously...did you propose her in front of everyone??btw how did you propose heR?:undecided:

lol seriously... once i had a gf... we both are in love for a decade... every one thought we are going to marry.... now she married with some other... and i got another beautiful girl and good one( she is good because she is new one)... chill out ... you got lot's of life.. move on...

In short, you became mamoo of her kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom