What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pop: its amazing these kinda threads are realy popular!

Arranged marriage ... we mostly marry in our own tribe..... its the elders tht decide...hell i havnt even seen her..

Arranged marriage ... we mostly marry in our own tribe..... its the elders tht decide...hell i havnt even seen her..

LOL. You have to see her in my opinion. I am also having an arranged marriage but it's up to me to decide who I want to ask for. Parents will check out some families or if its someone I know I well give this thought to my parents and discuss it from there. Then maybe if I don't know the person at all we can ask each other but how we are. But if its someone I know like a cousin I won't ask. Either way, I'm not in a rush and I don't think about it too much. When the time comes then it comes.

Maybe you need to head to the gym you paindoo :D

When i proposed only she and me was there... I called with her name and asked how r u..she replied "fine".. Then i introduced my self, bcoz i am sure she doesn't know me.. Then i told her " I wanna say you something pls dont mistake me" she replied "ok" with a smile. I told " I like you very much and i wanna marry u", again she smiled and asked " you guys are playing any game" i told "no its serious". Then she told " i think u never saw me, how u are proposing", i told, " i am seeing u only continuously for the past few days"... She told " i never came to office for the past few days" then i told about the activities she did in the past few days.. Then she only looked at her desktop and not looked at me.. After few days, we spoke just casually, again after few days while we spoke she said "no"

You should head to goa, I have heard goas nice. :coffee:

You should do drama infront of her of proposing another girl!

well palestinians are tough people...and daring....who are facing Israel with bravery and strong faith on Allah...

True. It also depends how you were raised. Some Palestinians born in America aren't like that. But I traveled a lot back to Palestine and I'm going again this summer. So I'm different.

When i proposed only she and me was there... I called with her name and asked how r u..she replied "fine".. Then i introduced my self, bcoz i am sure she doesn't know me.. Then i told her " I wanna say you something pls dont mistake me" she replied "ok" with a smile. I told " I like you very much and i wanna marry u", again she smiled and asked " you guys are playing any game" i told "no its serious". Then she told " i think u never saw me, how u are proposing", i told, " i am seeing u only continuously for the past few days"... She told " i never came to office for the past few days" then i told about the activities she did in the past few days.. Then she only looked at her desktop and not looked at me.. After few days, we spoke just casually, again after few days while we spoke she said "no"

I think that this has hurt your ego more then anything...as few days before in naswaristan there was another member who had same issue but it was way complicated....
whenever you face her...talk in a normal way....try to make her your friend...and if she is...act like nothing had happened....try to get another chance.....got it?i know that this could be hard for you....ask her that will you be my friend??

True. It also depends how you were raised. Some Palestinians born in America aren't like that. But I traveled a lot back to Palestine and I'm going again this summer. So I'm different.

wow....will you visit mosque aqsa??

Post your and her photo, so that we can do probability analysis of this match :coffee:

LOL. You have to see her in my opinion. I am also having an arranged marriage but it's up to me to decide who I want to ask for. Parents will check out some families or if its someone I know I well give this thought to my parents and discuss it from there. Then maybe if I don't know the person at all we can ask each other but how we are. But if its someone I know like a cousin I won't ask. Either way, I'm not in a rush and I don't think about it too much. When the time comes then it comes.

My culture is very conservative... what the elders decide .. we obey... and women observe strict purdah .. so its impossible.. but im happy... the elders chose wisely.

Yeah... win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom