What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like other members have told you, your rushed it. Now, you must go and apologize to her and tell her you didn't know what you were thinking. And tell her you're sorry to have shocked her and it was your mistake. Then whatever she says. Go away for a while and don't speak a word to her, but speak with other people and appear like it was no biggie bit appear like you have a life going on and you moved on and learned from your mistake. She would be watching and trying to see how you got yourself our of the mess. Also don't be sad or hurt about it. That won't get you nowhere. There are millions of girls besides her. That being said, toughen up and don't take it to the heart. And you still have a chance with her just believe in yourself but don't bring up marriage at all, don't tell her you like her, or anything of that sort. Just speak of normal everyday activities. How's your day, speak business even. Be casual but a little interesting. Again, don't get your feelings hurt by what we're saying. He have the PD here with you and you can come to us to update us and if you need advice. We want the best for you. But give us more details on her and you and how everything went.

India and her screwed gender ratio... so no millions of girls there...:lol:

decaade ?? sseriouly ???:what:

since i have 15 years, 10years love... we had big issues from last two years(10+2)... she married last with some other last year.... I never give up..... got another one in few months.... funny thing is... after my ex marriage.... her cousin sister started messaging to my mobile and FB... tried to get close...

It isn't all about looks, but if you want us to advise you on your looks or if you need to improve anything go ahead. Don't be afraid. You can delete it afterwards.

spacer.gif

I can't see it Indian Tiger.....:)

Glad you're not shy though. Don't be. No one here is Brad Pitt. And remember this happened with every man on the earth. It's very normal.

Hi Friends,

Met a girl, after 2 days i proposed her(my colleague), after 2 weeks when i approached her she said to me directly "i dont like you". This incident happened 2 months ago, Now i dont know what to do next?? Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

Tiger mating

Hope it helpS.

Nice pic, you seem to have a buff body. That's good. Hair and beard look fine too. The problem with me I don't know the trends in India, so maybe Indians can tell you if everything is good. I think you look fine. So ask other members here what they say. Then delete your pic later if you don't want it to stay public. I don't think the problem was with your looks. Now, if you could tell us how she looks like too.

We want the girl picture else wouldn't be able to suggest you, everything depends on how she looks.

No dude.. Plz remove the pic..

deleted.... No prob... i will say one thing... life is too short..... don't waste happy moments for shitty things.... You might get another girl but not your life nor even single minute back in your life.... your parents are more important than that girl... so chill man...get a beer.... who knows may be she is not good companion for you.... may be the right on waiting for you... think positive..... like me.... lol

Nice pic, you seem to have a buff body. That's good. Hair and beard look fine too. The problem with me I don't know the trends in India, so maybe Indians can tell you if everything is good. I think you look fine. So ask other members here what they say. Then delete your pic later if you don't want it to stay public. I don't think the problem was with your looks. Now, if you could tell us how she looks like too.

:rofl: ........:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom