What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we'll end it here. I've already answered the OP but I'm still confused whether he asked a persons hand alone without knowing them at all? This is puzzling to see how we can advise him. I honestly think it is in his hands. He should be himself and appear confident still. He should try to re open the bride with her. If he stays pulling away it may just end. I also recommend to him not to be creepy or appear that way. Don't let her see you as a weird person who wants to just marry her. Be yourself for a while and take it slow.

EXACTLY MY POINT....he should appear normal,and must try again by asking her for friendship if she's not her friend!

okay @Indian Tiger now listen carefully....
you dont need to post your pic....

you have committed a big mistake by proposing her so early....
so pretend normal infront of her.....

--ask her again after few weeks for friendship.............

---if she accepts then good......it means that u got second chance

---if she denies then dump her and ask your mom to look one for you......got it?? as simple as that!

Booooo

all wrong.

Sing a song for her...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't ask for a friendship again, re-establish it yourself slowly. This is something Americans are very experienced in. Asking for friendship doesn't work here or anywhere in the world. And don't confuse her. She may think you understood and don't want to be serious with her.

This is moving faster than naswaristan

realy????? That wasnt nice. :undecided:

what did you think i would have asked?

I'll answer the question for you here.......NO Alpha you can not marry Mamba...SORRY!! :rofl: another rejection...now go make a thread on it :lol: jk jk :P

@KingMamba93....wow apkay toh rishto ki line lagi hui hai, kitnay dil torogay yaar :omghaha:

b8tches should not share there personal failure or problems on defence forum.
the best suggestion i can give is shoot your self in the head or find another gringa :coffee:

Tell her you were drunk, then ask if you can put some netella on her booty, if she says no tell her she's not that good looking anyways...chicks go crazy over it.

:omghaha:
36808985.jpg

Hi Friends,

Met a girl, after 2 days i proposed her(my colleague), after 2 weeks when i approached her she said to me directly "i dont like you". This incident happened 2 months ago, Now i dont know what to do next?? Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

that's creepy haha you can't propose to someone after 2 days, anyone in his/her right mind would say no :lol:
leave her alone and move on.....i highly doubt she will say yes after this and you'll look really bad :)

buddy If you can't change a Girl, Just 'change' the girl.....!!!

You call yourself an Indian 'Tiger' and you're moping about after a girl you knew for TWO DAYS?

Go drink a cup of cement and harden the fcuk up.

I'll answer the question for you here.......NO Alpha you can not marry Mamba...SORRY!! :rofl: another rejection...now go make a thread on it :lol: jk jk :P

@KingMamba93....wow apkay toh rishto ki line lagi hui hai, kitnay dil torogay yaar :omghaha:
thats bad! I had a feeling for mamba!

:angel: Jk,jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom