What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ḥashshāshīn;4217660 said:
ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

stop your nonsense...

Every one pls delete the pic.. i hope everyone will respect the personal things of others...

Its weird to find out that all the homicidal forum warriors are really just nerds with issues.

Oh well, i guess i learned something new today :tup:

Now I'm going to ps it and put your face on sunny leone naked body and publish it on meme centre. Internet terrorism ftw.

It was foolish from your part to post your picture here. How much do you know people out here. Your photo is still there in this thread. Now go begging to all to remove your pic.

The guy... he looks like a typical indial... no offence... probably the girl is probably out of his league.. if u know what i mean.

Are you not guy with handler Pakistani Nationalist and you nitpicking on how others look? Lawlwoot!

It was foolish from your part to post your picture here. How much do you know people out here. Your photo is still there in this thread. Now go begging to all to remove your pic.

yes its my mistake...

The guy... he looks like a typical indial... no offence... probably the girl is probably out of his league.. if u know what i mean.

what wrong in his pic? why you are insulting him? very ill mannered post i never seen...If she giving importance for his looks.... then it is better for him to stay away from her....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom