What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you not guy with handler Pakistani Nationalist and you nitpicking on how others look? Lawlwoot!

Yeah dude. You remember that episode ?

Chunky , pimply and proud :D

I'd not do that if he posts the girls picture.

@A.Rafay please remove his pics yaar!

Last edited by a moderator:
what wrong in his pic? why you are insulting him? very ill mannered post i never seen...If she giving importance for his looks.... then it is better for him to stay away from her....

Im not insulting him.. just sayin tht probably the girl is a hottie... get it?

Every one pls delete the pic.. i hope everyone will respect the personal things of others...

This is a defence forum with discussions between various nationals on topics ranging defence, social, economic, cultural, diplomatic, historical issues and news articles.

If you find this place similar to a social networking place and want to bring your day-today experiences and personal stuff and you expect people to discuss and give you a honest opinion and advice , you sure are in the wrong place.

So please ( this goes to everyone) dont bring topics like "my girl friend dumped me, my car crashed, my underwear got holes, my weenie is stuck in zipper" like threads and waste others bandwidth.

There maybe other places to discuss that, but not here. Please.

now i know why she dumped you in the first plaCe.

yes its my mistake...

People trolled you and you posted pics. I would suggest you don't even post these topics here or in any online forum(virtual world) in future. These are personal things and nothing to announce to the World. I hope you didn't use a Mic to announce this news to the people surrounding you.

Hi Friends,

Met a girl, after 2 days i proposed her(my colleague), after 2 weeks when i approached her she said to me directly "i dont like you". This incident happened 2 months ago, Now i dont know what to do next?? Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

leave her alone , dont approach her now or get ready to face the music of sandals :omghaha:

@Indian Tiger dont worry just ask the mods to remove the pic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah dude. You remember that episode ?

Chunky , pimply and proud :D

Yes man thts me... how abt urself? black,skinny and not proud...:cheesy:
3460oet.jpg

<picture removed>

Now I'm going to ps it and put your face on sunny leone naked body and publish it on meme centre. Internet terrorism ftw.

A GENTLE REMINDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom