What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
dcd0g4.jpg

yea that was a bad joke!

Two days? Da heck? :blink:

There's a wise saying never love a girl who treats you ordinarily :)

Besides, there are plenty of fish out there.....go grab whatever woman you want.

All the more reason why he would keep it to hisself. :D

Nahi yaar, after so much drama we have to tell him if he had any chance with that girl or not...

Ok, Indian Tiger, just post your picture and we'll tell you if you have chance with ANY girl... Judging from your approach its not looking so good, but you may have Brad Pitt looks, who knows...

It was originally a small mosque built by Umar Ibn Khattab(RA), then it got destroyed in earthquakes and later rebuilt by Fatamid Caliphite then finally rebuilt under Saladin(RA).

thanks dude.....:)

Enough dude, you seriously want to discuss Masjid al Aqsa in THIS thread?

No, we'll end it here. I've already answered the OP but I'm still confused whether he asked a persons hand alone without knowing them at all? This is puzzling to see how we can advise him. I honestly think it is in his hands. He should be himself and appear confident still. He should try to re open the bride with her. If he stays pulling away it may just end. I also recommend to him not to be creepy or appear that way. Don't let her see you as a weird person who wants to just marry her. Be yourself for a while and take it slow.

Choicest cheesy poetry for OP:

Zakham per zakham kha ker jee
apnay lahoo kay ghont pe
Aah na ker laboun ko see
Ishq hai dil lagi nahi :angel:

When i proposed only she and me was there... I called with her name and asked how r u..she replied "fine".. Then i introduced my self, bcoz i am sure she doesn't know me.. Then i told her " I wanna say you something pls dont mistake me" she replied "ok" with a smile. I told " I like you very much and i wanna marry u", again she smiled and asked " you guys are playing any game" i told "no its serious". Then she told " i think u never saw me, how u are proposing", i told, " i am seeing u only continuously for the past few days"... She told " i never came to office for the past few days" then i told about the activities she did in the past few days.. Then she only looked at her desktop and not looked at me.. After few days, we spoke just casually, again after few days while we spoke she said "no"

I think she didnt take you seriously...She didnt even know you..how could she say yes to you? Or maybe she could already be seeing someone else? If not...then I think...she thinks u only had a crush on her...as she must have thought tht how could u fall in love just by looking at her? So in all probability, she thought u only have a crush on her..( well....do u really know tht u love her? maybe u really have a crush only?)....and thought u proposed her casually and she didnt take your proposal seriously...So become her friend and after much time..when she really gets to know properly..then maybe propose her once again and try your luck one more time.......

okay @Indian Tiger now listen carefully....
you dont need to post your pic....

you have committed a big mistake by proposing her so early....
so pretend normal infront of her.....

--ask her again after few weeks for friendship.............

---if she accepts then good......it means that u got second chance

---if she denies then dump her and ask your mom to look one for you......got it?? as simple as that!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, we'll end it here. I've already answered the OP but I'm still confused whether he asked a persons hand alone without knowing them at all? This is puzzling to see how we can advise him. I honestly think it is in his hands. He should be himself and appear confident still. He should try to re open the bride with her. If he stays pulling away it may just end. I also recommend to him not to be creepy or appear that way. Don't let her see you as a weird person who wants to just marry her. Be yourself for a while and take it slow.

OP is mistaking horniness for divine love - happens a lot in Indo-Pak :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom