What's new

Predictions abt Pakistan & World Future By Dr. Nazir Ahmad Qureshi -A Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Qutb Shah n his sons are the one who received the title of Awan (helper) by Mahmud of Ghazni for taking part in the invasion of India..n thn they converted n married the local Hindu women n settled there. now we live n die for Pakistan n since you mentioned 71 in ur earlier post there was only one brigadier who didnt surrendered even when the forces formally surrendered in Dhaka..(Battle of Hilli)

Tajammul Hussain Malik

wait he is not the only one who impressed our enemies

Air Marshal Malik Nur Khan
heres an excerpt from the link ive posted

In fact, the President of Israel, Ezer Weizman, who was also the Commander of the Israeli Air Force and the Minister of Defense of Israel, wrote in his autobiography that: "He was a formidable fellow and I was glad that he was Pakistani and not Egyptian"

Malik Nur Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe we are the most patriotic citizens of Pakistan.
What do you mean by we ?

You made a valid point.Even outsiders in India call India their home.in Pakistan even the natives don't call pak their homeland. Everyone claims their ancestors belonged to some other country like the above poster.This is the reason Pakistanis lack in patriotism
lol are you a patriot? this land is what we took from u,, you were enslaved or fled like cowards..that's non of my business..you Indians always add ur twisted lies in our history while totally ignore your own countless humiliating defeats in the hands of invaders,.They didnt magically appeared out of nowhere n took over green lands of india..They helped Afghans while in return they got beautiful n one of the best lands of Punjab n Kashmir...i can only imagine how easily those armies wudve conquered ur land..considering the physical traits of majority of indians they r just too weak to fight .i suggest you shud eat plenty of meat my little skinny enemy.

Last edited:
No Qutb Shah n his sons are the one who received the title of Awan (helper) by Mahmud of Ghazni for taking part in the invasion of India..n thn they converted n married the local Hindu women n settled there. now we live n die for Pakistan n since you mentioned 71 in ur earlier post there was only one brigadier who didnt surrendered even when the forces formally surrendered in Dhaka..(Battle of Hilli)

Tajammul Hussain Malik

wait he is not the only one who impressed our enemies

Air Marshal Malik Nur Khan
heres an excerpt from the link ive posted

In fact, the President of Israel, Ezer Weizman, who was also the Commander of the Israeli Air Force and the Minister of Defense of Israel, wrote in his autobiography that: "He was a formidable fellow and I was glad that he was Pakistani and not Egyptian"

Malik Nur Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe we are the most patriotic citizens of Pakistan.
Never seen a Pakistani so happy on getting a certificate from Israel. Feel proud on what you must.

Awans. any problem my friend? ..we(Awans) do take pride in our history n its well established..n whoever thinks otherwise is hating n jealous becoz we invaded n married their women,,its sad right? :P
And dont forget people like you were born out of those marriages. It says a lot about your character the way you speak about your mother / fore-mothers.

when indians talk about history it is funny because they clearly ignore the fact that the partition date was moved forward from
  1. June 1948 to August 1947.
  2. Radcliffe line was a total flaw & hence the rise of india & pakistan hostiality.
  3. Nehru was so power hungry that he couldn't agree with autonomy demand of Jinnah.
  4. ferozpur with majority of Muslims was given to india along with kashmir. Just because Mountbatten over turned radcliffe.
  5. with 23% of the undivided land mass, it inherited only 17.5% of the former government's financial assets
  6. the junagadh and kashmir both similar situation but hypocrisy of india on both.
So i hope the indians stop drama and first fix their history or atleast read up on history.

Awans. any problem my friend? ..we(Awans) do take pride in our history n its well established..n whoever thinks otherwise is hating n jealous becoz we invaded n married their women,,its sad right? :P
OK,your female ancestors were Hindus who were taken by Muslim invaders as concubines and some of them were taken for king.And you shamelessly bragging about it.Shameless fellow
Do you realise you are insulting all the Muslims of pak when you are saying you have enslaved Hindus.Those Hindus whom the foreigners enslaved became Muslims(dalits just like your great great grand mother).

And dont forget people like you were born out of those marriages. It says a lot about your character the way you speak about your mother / fore-mothers.

lol look who is judging :P i didnt said anything bad..they held marriages,,no force conversion to islam or anything immoral,,they were muslims forces not like the Indian army in IOK....i m proud of my foremothers n everyone should be so no disrespect to anyone here everyone in Islam converted to it..n when someone embraces Islam they are treated equally in the society..not like ur dalits n shoodars.. first dravidan called me a dalit..like why man ? doesnt he have any respect for their own countrymen? he might be a dalit himself too thn why so much discrimination against them?i didnt see you condemning him for it? why is that so?

OK,your female ancestors were Hindus who were taken by Muslim invaders as concubines and some of them were taken for king.And you shamelessly bragging about it.Shameless fellow
Do you realise you are insulting all the Muslims of pak when you are saying you have enslaved Hindus.Those Hindus whom the foreigners enslaved became Muslims(dalits just like your great great grand mother).

look at your great hindu army who never did any wrong to Muslims..can you please spare me from ur bullshit? n GTFO m sick of ur shit..get off the PDF n feed urself skinny enemy.. i hope you will stand ur ground n die like a man when we invade again unlike ur forefathers who ran away like chickens. now be a insan da puttar n dont disturb me

look at your great hindu army who never did any wrong to Muslims..can you please spare me from ur bullshit? n GTFO m sick of ur shit..get off the PDF n feed urself skinny enemy.. i hope you will stand ur ground n die like a man when we invade again unlike ur forefathers who ran away like chickens. now be a insan da puttar n dont disturb me
Hahaha.poor guy can't counter my argument with proper rational.
A clarification is needed on my part as you got the impression that I was looking down on dalits when I said your forefathers were dalits.I respect dalits as much as I respect any other human being.I was just reminding you that 90 percent of converts were dalits(incl your ancestors somewhere down the line) in pak and India whom you call black skinned and low lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom