What's new

Predictions abt Pakistan & World Future By Dr. Nazir Ahmad Qureshi -A Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason cud be after the separation the true rulers of united india chose to settle in Pakistan as they knew one way or another they will take back what is righfully theirs As a matter of fact British enslaved you after toppling Mughal Empire n you would be really proud to know that the slave mentality of ur ancestors was so shockin to British they thought this might be embedded in their genes,your forefathers do served us well a thousand year is like damn man,,almost more thn 15 generations of Hindus lived n prospered under our rule..if we ever get back to rule you guys again ill make sure you all dont bow to us n slavery will be abolished too..if you wont resist
From whom did British took over the reigns of India? Which ruler did they defeat in battle of Plassey. Which ruler did they exile to Burma where he cried for 2 gaj zameen in ku-e-yaar? Which part of India was always looted and plundered by invaders?
In 67 yrs of your independence you have not been able to govern youself and having wet dreams to rule others. Once the richest land in the world, the indus valley basin has become a beggar nation which can not survive without foreign aid.

We fought the Muslim invaders bravely and never gave up our religion.Your ancestors on the other hand peed in their pants as soon as they saw sword in Muslim Afghan soldiers.haha how funny u r calling us now of being slaves when the reality your ancestors served as slaves to afghans,mongols turks Arabs etc etc.Your great grand father would have said:"huzoor mein aur mere parivaar aap Jo bologe WO maanenge.aap ki chappal saaf karenge sarkaar.Gaay ko bhi kaayenge.hamare betiyon ko aapke haaram ko bejthe hai jahapana.sirf humein jaan se chod dijiye.aap ke paav pakadthe hai"
Our ancestors are not like yours.we have self respect.we never bow to any foreigner

your whole history is just bunch of lies to hide all the cowardice..but history is there to study for everyone..if you Hindus ever had any honour you wudve atleast resisted against British but you bowed down as you did infront of your Muslim kings. so much for bravery n not giving up :lol: n yeah lemme tell u precisely about my ancestors as we are not like Hindus to distort history for our ego.. In 1024 AD my ancestors fought for Mahmud Ghaznavi..the commander of his army Qutb Shah is Awan tribes common ancestor,..so we pretty much invaded n sacked Somnath n took alot of land n settled here permanently they kicked out ur ancestors ...Trust me man you have no idea about that feeling of pride which goes thru me when i talk to u guys..search Salt range..Awans still reside there. with pride on ur ancestors land but it dont smell though:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

your whole history is just bunch of lies to hide all the cowardice..but history is there to study for everyone..if you Hindus ever had any honour you wudve atleast resisted against British but you bowed down as you did infront of your Muslim kings. so much for bravery n not giving up :lol: n yeah lemme tell u precisely about my ancestors as we are not like Hindus to distort history for our ego.. In 1024 AD my ancestors fought for Mahmud Ghaznavi..the commander of his army Qutb Shah is Awan tribes common ancestor,..so we pretty much invaded n sacked Somnath n took alot of land n settled here permanently they kicked out ur ancestors ...Trust me man you have no idea about that feeling of pride which goes thru me when i talk to u guys..search Salt range..Awans still reside there. with pride on ur ancestors land but it dont smell though:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Read this by a Pakistani who's head is at least screwd in the right way.

The Murder of History: A Critique of History Textbooks Used in Pakistan by K.K. Aziz — Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

The whole lot of you have been fed with crap about your history and about your ancestry from day 1 of your birth.
Our textbooks and the lies they teach – The Express Tribune

You were the conquered and the converted lot.

Read the history of the Indus valley.

Who is Gandhi,subhash Bose,bhagat singh,Chandrasekhar azad,rani laxmi bai etc etc?why isn't there even a single Muslim in that list?Even international media talks only about these people when they talk about Indian independence.Jinnah is only seen as cause of partition.Muslims were against British leaving India.everyone knows that.
One more thing do you really think I believe your Bs that you can trace back your ancestry to the days of ghaznavi?people will laugh at you if you make such claim here in India.your ancestors were low caste dalits who converted to islam bcoz Muslim rulers beat the hell out of them.Nobody knows who exactly are Muhammad's descendants who is the most revered figure in Islam.Here comes one Tom claiming his ancestors were a group of people who invaded India some 1000 years ago.90 percent of converts in Ind sub continent are dalits and so were your ancestors.period

If your ancestors were arab, persian, central asian and you settled in the land after evicting the locals, tell me why do you speak local indian languages like urdu, punjabi, sindhi etc. And why did 93000 of your ancestors surrendered before 3000 Kafirs in 1971.

Reactions: zip
One of the comments.

No small wonder that K K Aziz died in abject penury. Living in Pakistan the courageous scholar had the audacity to claim that Pakistan was created by the Hindus under the persistent nagging of the Muslims of India for greater rights. It was Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s declaration that India would rather live in peace without the permanent headache of the Muslim problem, which convinced the Hindus acquince to Partition. Jinnah had already, in May 1946 accepted the Cabinet Mission Plan thereby abandoning the Pakistani ideal.

Was there any significant effort by the Muslim masses for their freedom from their British masters? Yes there was by parties like Khudai Khidmatgars and Khaksars but both also were not in favour of an independent Muslim country. There were no other parties fighting to throw off the English yoke of slavery in the freedom struggle. Pakistani nationality therefore was born after 1947, and thrived as there was almost no other contesting opinion to the tailored Islamic image created by the salaried apologists. Some of the claims are clearly contradictory, and are very effectively demonstrated by the author.

The only question that troubles me is, that did the forefathers have any other choice? Especially if we accept the authors narrative that independence was thrusted upon us? Surely we had to survive, and in order to survive we created this magnificent identity myth. All identities are selective reading of history in my opinion, so we little choice in that matter. The real mistake was sanctifying this created identity as this creates fundamentalism and self delusion on a national level, which once it sets in, is pretty difficult to destroy, as the author found out for himself when he published his groundbreaking study.

‘I discovered that I knew the textbooks produced in the country, but not the country.’

The book is a seminal study clearly explaining the mindset of the Pakistani nation, explaining most of its contradictions, presenting many intriguing areas of research and unanswered questions for any prospective historian.

How did a martial Muslim race not fight for independence choosing instead to remain loyal to their new masters the British?
Broken relationship between Jinnah and Liaquat Ali Khan.
Failure to produce a new constitution even after 4 years of power by Liaquat Ali Khan.
The complete destruction of Punjabi culture and identify.

The Partition of India can be understood by the Pakistani attitude of the secession of East Pakistan when they claim that Bangladesh was never meant to remain united from the beginning. Surely now the Hindu logic when granting Muslims their own land can now be understood?

The author makes a pretty significant statement about lying in the textbooks. He makes a direct correlation with the Pakistani profile and the persistent inconsistent textbooks that produced it. The assertion is pretty relevant in my opinion, as it does explain the self righteousness, hostile, self praise and self glorification as general attributes of a Pakistani. How much damage these books full of lies has done is an open debate but it has to be pretty significant.

A very pertinent observation is also made about Punjabis taking over the Pakistani ideology mantra, which supposedly was a UP based movement. The result was the decimation of Punjabi language as a result of this enthusiastic imposition of Urdu in Punjab.

The authors makes an astute observation when analysing lack of protests against this inaccurately taught history by the people. Protests originate from the need, ability. And need emerges from want and awareness. If most people are not aware than how will they protest?

The book is simply brilliant!!!!

The murder of history in Pakistan

Read this by a Pakistani who's head is at least screwd in the right way.

The Murder of History: A Critique of History Textbooks Used in Pakistan by K.K. Aziz — Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

The whole lot of you have been fed with crap about your history and about your ancestry from day 1 of your birth.
Our textbooks and the lies they teach – The Express Tribune

You were the conquered and the converted lot.

Read the history of the Indus valley.

First of all there is nothing mentioned in our text books about my tribe invasions n settlements, which took place before the arrival of Mughals..my father told me the name of our ancestor Qutb Shah n his ancestor was Hazrat Ali (R.A)(4th caliph of Islam). n we even got our shijra e nasb(family tree document) preserved back in Pakistan to prove our claims,,heck i even know the names of 5 of my forefathers that's like atleast 200 years before the independence of Pakistan. so anyway i dont look indian talk indian n way too strong for ur countrymen ..now call me a keyboard warrior while i admire my muscles n history of my tribe.:pakistan:

First of all there is nothing mentioned in our text books about my tribe invasions n settlements, which took place before the arrival of Mughals..my father told me the name of our ancestor Qutb Shah n his ancestor was Hazrat Ali (R.A)(4th caliph of Islam). n we even got our shijra e nasb(family tree document) preserved back in Pakistan to prove our claims,,heck i even know the names of 5 of my forefathers that's like atleast 200 years before the independence of Pakistan. so anyway i dont look indian talk indian n way too strong for ur countrymen ..now call me a keyboard warrior while i admire my muscles n history of my tribe.:pakistan:

Oh ok, so you are a tribal then, your history is sketchy and mostly based on word of mouth (your own of course) and it doesn't even matter. It might be a big deal for you though.

I was pointing to the general murder, rape and revision of history that the author alludes to...go through the book or the thread that I posted which will ridicule many of what you have been harping about in the last couple of pages.

Here's the link again - The murder of history in Pakistan

From Pakistan you have now come down to your tribe and then to your family. I wish Mr. Qutb Shah is declared Pakistan's father of the nation. By the way in India there are jews whose ancestors were from Israel and there are zoroastrians whose ancestors were from Persia, there are anglo indians whose ancestors were from Europe.... they call India their nation and they are equally proud of their roots. They have adopted Indian language and culture and also retained their origins.

From Pakistan you have now come down to your tribe and then to your family. I wish Mr. Qutb Shah is declared Pakistan's father of the nation. By the way in India there are jews whose ancestors were from Israel and there are zoroastrians whose ancestors were from Persia, there are anglo indians whose ancestors were from Europe.... they call India their nation and they are equally proud of their roots. They have adopted Indian language and culture and also retained their origins.
You made a valid point.Even outsiders in India call India their home.in Pakistan even the natives don't call pak their homeland. Everyone claims their ancestors belonged to some other country like the above poster.This is the reason Pakistanis lack in patriotism

in Pakistan even the natives don't call pak their homeland.

Of course, you would know it, better than us, living on the other side of the border. :D

P.S. I have been on this forum, since a long time, but never have I heard a more absurd and ridiculous thing. Another of your feel-good delusions- a creation of mind with no basis in reality? Even people with ancestors from India/Bangladesh claim this country, as their country, regardless of wherever their parents, came from before. Though, I have little intention of waking you up and telling you better.

Of course, you would know it, better than us, living on the other side of the border. :D

P.S. I have been on this forum, since a long time, but never have I heard a more absurd and ridiculous thing. Another of your feel-good delusions- a creation of mind with no basis in reality? Even people with ancestors from India/Bangladesh claim this country, as their country, regardless of wherever their parents, came from before. Though, I have little intention of waking you up and telling you better.
Nonsense.scroll up and you will find evidence right here

No Qutb Shah n his sons are the one who received the title of Awan (helper) by Mahmud of Ghazni for taking part in the invasion of India..n thn they converted n married the local Hindu women n settled there. now we live n die for Pakistan n since you mentioned 71 in ur earlier post there was only one brigadier who didnt surrendered even when the forces formally surrendered in Dhaka..(Battle of Hilli)

Tajammul Hussain Malik

wait he is not the only one who impressed our enemies

Air Marshal Malik Nur Khan
heres an excerpt from the link ive posted

In fact, the President of Israel, Ezer Weizman, who was also the Commander of the Israeli Air Force and the Minister of Defense of Israel, wrote in his autobiography that: "He was a formidable fellow and I was glad that he was Pakistani and not Egyptian"

Malik Nur Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe we are the most patriotic citizens of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom