What's new

Peshawar unrest: Afghans seen as main source of trouble

No they are Munafiq, their hamid karzai say Pakistan is brother country & then he goes india invite their army to Afghanistan, train their Army from india, work with india to support TTP...etc etc.

Whether he's a Munafiq or not, it must not be the matter of concern for us. He must be considered as a president of a different country - no different from MMS, Obama, Ahmadinejad etc. He being an Afghan would do everything possible to safeguard his nation/country, all these brotherhood ideology based statement are hogwash. So instead of thinking too much about the hypocrisy and stuff we must go ahead and secure our national interests.

yaar i cant satisfy everybody's POV in one single time, some pathans are keen to keep them, saying that those who are born in pakistanis wont leave their homeland which is pakistan and which i also agree providing they are patriotic

the immigration from afghanistan should be stopped as a whole

Actually their arguments are based on ethnicity, a term which is far-fetched, so ethnically they got to be Afghans and Afghans belong to the land of Afghanistan... Questions is, did their parents came here to stay forever, I mean were they legal emigrants ? Obviously not!

But isn't Peshawar an Afghan majority province,I mean there it is in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which is inhabited mostly by Afghans who also call themselves Pashtuns.

First off Peshawar is not a province, it's a city.. Secondly - No, KP is a Pashtun majority province and they are not Afghan.

But isn't Peshawar an Afghan majority province,I mean there it is in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which is inhabited mostly by Afghans who also call themselves Pashtuns.

So? what does race have to do with nationality? most Pashtuns living there are loyal to Pakistan.

Respect the shitthole or else your home would not have running toilet!

Think about it in a broader sense and you will understand what I mean!

what has afghanistan done to us to deserve our respect?

but isnt west bengal bengali majority province who also call themselves bangladeshis?

and isnt north east india inhabitted by people who are tibetans who are chinese as a matter of fact?

OOOH Khocha!!!!!!!

Dont try to be extra Smart as smartness is for intelligent n realistic people only not people like u who think they r right n others r wrong by Blaming everything on us:rofl:
And Khocha i dont know weather i had smoken something or not but it seems u had just had finished yr first NASWAAR of the day BECAUSE ACTUALLY YR DELUSION N SLEEPY MIND AFTER HAVING NASWAAR HAS REACHED ITS ADVANCE LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!

"khocha" and "naswar stereotyping"? These are also used for pak pashtuns. You are insulting afghans but your insults are also extending to pakistani pashtuns. Thats what i meant by lar o bar yo afghan i.e they are one and same people.

^^^^^^
Modern lar Pashtuns want nothing to do with Afghanistan... it takes moments to disassociate ourselves from them when we see their bias and hatred against Pakistani Pashtuns. I refuse to call myself "Afghan" and many will follow. When i suggest Pashtun=Afghan our people get uncomfortable.

No one wants anything to do with the real banana republic (Admin khan called pakistan that constantly)... stop this pathetic campaign to link us to them.

I wonder why it never hurt luffy when they call us Pakistani Pashtuns heera mandi culture? Slavery to Afghanistan is worse. This is expected because they know nothing about us and how we formed the basis of secular liberal society (Pir Roshan's Roshaniya)... how tolerant we were and how our willpower allowed us to extend our borders and form some of the greatest empires in history.
@Umair Nawaz... everyone else stop the jokes on Naswar. Most pashtun intellectuals are now looking at its ill-effects on society... its a menace. Don't stereotype. You are just giving luffy material to continue their campaign against Afghanistan and claim mistreatment upon them by the state of Pakistan. Its how an ethno-fascist operates. Understand him to beat him.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^
Modern lar Pashtuns want nothing to do with Afghanistan... it takes moments to disassociate ourselves from them when we see their bias and hatred against Pakistani Pashtuns. I refuse to call myself "Afghan" and many will follow. When i suggest Pashtun=Afghan our people get uncomfortable.

No one wants anything to do with the real banana republic (Admin khan called pakistan that constantly)... stop this pathetic campaign to link us to them.

I wonder why it never hurt luffy when they call us Pakistani Pashtuns heera mandi culture? Slavery to Afghanistan is worse. This is expected because they know nothing about us and how we formed the basis of secular liberal society (Pir Roshan's Roshaniya)... how tolerant we were and how our willpower allowed us to extend our borders and form some of the greatest empires in history.
@Umair Nawaz... everyone else stop the jokes on Naswar. Most pashtun intellectuals are now looking at its ill-effects on society... its a menace. Don't stereotype. You are just giving luffy material to continue their campaign against Afghanistan and claim mistreatment upon them by the state of Pakistan. Its how an ethno-fascist operates. Understand him to beat him.

You are good only for propaganda. Trolls are every where, just like there are pakistani trolls here, there are also afghan trolls on their forums. Any one on PF would tell you that how luffy was against those afghan trolls who said some thing rubbish about pakistani pashtuns. You are so emotionally unstable that you started hating all afghans and afghanistan just because some unknown afghans made fun of you. Should i hate all punjabis and mohajirs just because there some people among them who hate pashtuns? Hell no
Get some pyschiatric treatment. Wannabe pashtun like you can pick and chose only one portion of pashtuns, but for me it is impossible to dissociate myself from bar pakhtuns even if i want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
A dark ugly hole filled with paan and riven with fear, insecurity and conspiracies is talking. Fool.

haha the superior white afghan race, your Indian friends aren't gonna like these racist remarks and some other you have been spewing in other threads much.

Afghanis who are living throughout Pakistan are the main reason of terrorism & crimes in Pakistan. These people need to be kicked out of Pakistan, just load these bastards good for nothing Afghanis in the truck & dump them in Afghanistan border, by dealing with these terrorist Afghanis who are living in Pakistan it will solve most of the problems related to crimes & terrorism in Pakistan.

haha the superior white afghan race, your Indian friends aren't gonna like these racist remarks and some other you have been spewing in other threads much.

We know they are talkin about Pakistanis, we cool with them.

We also don't mind as long as they love Amitabh Bachhan and singin khuda gawah songs :P

There should be no doubt, Afghan's are directly or indirectly the source for trouble in KPK. 90% of suicide bombers are from afghanistan...Search on internet for suicide bombing's in KPK and you will find majority are afghan nationals. Afghans have usually huge family's and they willingly offer there individuals at low prices for suicide bombing missions. Its such a shame..

Even if that's the case, they've been radicilized thanks to Pakistan's policies. Who supported the taliban? Who invited the arabs to come in and radicalize the pashtuns?

btw, suicide bombings are done by the Pashtuns and pashtuns are in Pakistan's sphere of influence. The Northerners never commit such acts. That says a lot doesn't it?

Even if that's the case, they've been radicilized thanks to Pakistan's policies. Who supported the taliban? Who invited the arabs to come in and radicalize the pashtuns?

btw, suicide bombings are done by the Pashtuns and pashtuns are in Pakistan's sphere of influence. The Northerners never commit such acts. That says a lot doesn't it?

You've jumped far ahead of reality.

We have tons of foreign fighters in our country with suicide vests.

The Northern people are the ones that are for sale, whether it's Russia, Iran, or the states.

You can thank these Northern people for the drugs flowing into Iran as well.

It won't be long when these Northerners will be dealing with Israel for power.

Back
Top Bottom