What's new

Peshawar unrest: Afghans seen as main source of trouble

Noorzai saib, a brotherly advice, dont respond to provokations from every troll, they are no match for your intellectual level and arguements, but they would easily sink you through trolling, thats what they are good for....but you are betther than this.
The problem is these members have free license to bark against Afghan people thanks to our own pakistan pashtuns here who have assured members here that pak-pashtuns and afghans are two different entities and that they both hate each other. I am fighting against this concept against my own desified "pathans" here, for which i am awarded titles of "afghani refugee" and "traitor"...what this desified pathans dont realize that people like darkinsky are posting racist remarks against pakistani pashtuns under word afghan. So members here go racist against all pashtuns, using word afghan (as cursing afghans is allowed here).

Salam zargaya,

You are absolutely right though and I take your advice wrora. Don't worry about those type of Pashtuns and they really don't concern me since I don't consider them one of us any way. They are nothing like me and you aw dasi khalak pa zaleelo khse tar tolo ****** dee. tal de wee tool pashtana!

Salam zargaya,

You are absolutely right though and I take your advice wrora. Don't worry about those type of Pashtuns and they really don't concern me since I don't consider them one of us any way. They are nothing like me and you aw dasi khalak pa zaleelo khse tar tolo ****** dee. tal de wee tool pashtana!

respect the sanctity of borders

respect the sanctity of borders

Might as well tell him to shoot a loved one. Have seen things. They will not give up claim to our Pashtun lands. In fact seeing their hatred I have come to suspect that they might actually be the ones responsible for the violence in FATA and Pakhtunkhwa in some hope that when the situation of Pashtuns in Pakistan deteriorates only then they will start thinking about joining Afghanistan. Even then they won't. lol. But Afghans (nation) won't understand such things.

I am seriously worried this could be possible with all the reports on the terror camps of BLA and Fazlullah in Kunar, Even Faqir Muhammed when kicked out of Bajaur developed bases in Afghanistan. What we need to figure out what other terror camps these guys have in their territory.

Its because of dumb people like you that we pakhtuns are some times labelled 'akhroat'. Instead of putting blame on afghan refugees, apney grebaan may jaank. The local pashtuns are involved in suicide bombing, terrorism, thanks to Pakistan wrong policies. Pakistan is still not ready to withdraw its support from talibans, the recently killed taliban commander maulvi nazir, had support of Pakistan army. Wake up mashooma

Who is paying them, giving them weapons and making use of their poverty? This comment basically proves your heart lies in Afghanistan and you are ready to bash Pakistanis/true Pashtuns the moment you get a chance.

Pakistani Pashtuns are not the real terrorists but those Afghan nationals-ask some of these guys-entire tribes have surrendered and offered full support to the Taliban there including a person who posts here. Basically if you look at history even we didn't have arms production centers or any drugs. Those things came in 1980's with the hordes of Aghan refugees. Soon there were over 1 million drug abusers in Pakistan-refugees taking the jobs of real Pashtuns in Peshawar and the streets became dirty-a population crisis in Peshawar and land being in short supply. Guns came from there too.

Also look at this article about their funding:

If any further evidence of this is required, according to a report from Dawn a single Pakistani police constable makes about $80 a month while a Taliban foot soldier in Pakistan makes $170 per month. Even in death the government cannot match up to the Taliban. The heir of a dead policeman receives about $6000 while a suicide bombers family is often given sums of over $20000 [7]. The total number of Taliban troops and terrorists associated with other radical organizations operating under the umbrella of the Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan is 35,000. Using the figures and multiplying the yearly expenditure of the Taliban on salaries for its fighters and compensation for the families of suicide bombers the figures add to $72 Million. This is more than the $45 Million they are earning.

NDS is receiving almost as much money as the ISI now. My worry is where they are spending it.

Luffy you are a very sadistic person. You never expressed outrage at the Pakistanis the Afghans (nation) killed in the last week. Your backing to these murderers has resulted in their gaining new hopes. Why you are misleading them that Pashtuns here support them? Go to the tribal areas and you will see people talking of them as if they are worse than dogs.

In any case I have doubts about you. Why was that comment deleted? I can't find the comment by Abassina. It was only you and one other guy who was sher malang whose profile I have seen. Luffy if you are an Afghan national this isn't going to help. You can't divide our country.

I was member of afghanistan forum for 3 years, dominated by tajiks and pashtuns, they had very good views about india and indians but they (both tajiks and pashtuns) had strong dislike for pakistanis.

yea they dislike pakistan/pakistani thats why they ran towards Pakistan when USSR, talibans and nato kicked their ***. There were many afghans who made fake NI and pakistani passport. why they did not took asylum in dear India? :D

There are many Afghans who are earning their bread and butter in Pakistan but at the same time bad mouth Pakistan/Pakistani. I guess its in their blood. They even went for hajj on fake Pakistani passport lol

Afghans caught with fake Pak passports - Times Of India

Who is paying them, giving them weapons and making use of their poverty? This comment basically proves your heart lies in Afghanistan and you are ready to bash Pakistanis/true Pashtuns the moment you get a chance.

Pakistani Pashtuns are not the real terrorists but those Afghan nationals-ask some of these guys-entire tribes have surrendered and offered full support to the Taliban there including a person who posts here. Basically if you look at history even we didn't have arms production centers or any drugs. Those things came in 1980's with the hordes of Aghan refugees. Soon there were over 1 million drug abusers in Pakistan-refugees taking the jobs of real Pashtuns in Peshawar and the streets became dirty-a population crisis in Peshawar and land being in short supply. Guns came from there too.

Also look at this article about their funding:

NDS is receiving almost as much money as the ISI now. My worry is where they are spending it.

Luffy you are a very sadistic person. You never expressed outrage at the Pakistanis the Afghans (nation) killed in the last week. Your backing to these murderers has resulted in their gaining new hopes. Why you are misleading them that Pashtuns here support them? Go to the tribal areas and you will see people talking of them as if they are worse than dogs.

In any case I have doubts about you. Why was that comment deleted? I can't find the comment by Abassina. It was only you and one other guy who was sher malang whose profile I have seen. Luffy if you are an Afghan national this isn't going to help. You can't divide our country.

What is the story of me, sher malang, abassin, deleted comment? I do not have any clue what you are talking about. And me as an afghan national?

In the same tone you had asked pashtuns to pack their bags and leave karachi.

yes pashtuns of afghan nationalities and those pashtuns who help their illegal afghan friends, but good pashtuns can say, but all afghan pashtuns must leave country

In the same tone you had asked pashtuns to pack their bags and leave karachi.

Dude nothing wrong with asking Afghans (Pashtuns, Hazara, Tajik, Uzbek etc.) to go back to Afghanistan ! We've had enough of them....more than enough of them & for so long !

Lar Pashtuns - Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Skardu - All belongs to them ! Just as Peshawar, Mardan & Charsada belong to the rest of us !

We just want the Afghans to leave & stay in their country & may they & Afghanistan be blessed ! But just leave Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom