What's new

Peshawar unrest: Afghans seen as main source of trouble

Even if that's the case, they've been radicilized thanks to Pakistan's policies. Who supported the taliban? Who invited the arabs to come in and radicalize the pashtuns?

btw, suicide bombings are done by the Pashtuns and pashtuns are in Pakistan's sphere of influence. The Northerners never commit such acts. That says a lot doesn't it?

You have no idea what you are talking about..A Big Zero for your knowledge regarding the topic.. Go, Search again.

May be because Afghans themselves are a trouble. For their own country and for their neighbor.

The most useless people on the face of earth...Four decades since the war..They not been able to have a grip on their country..Even American's are fed up now.. These Afghan's are happy getting asylums in UK, US, Germany, Australia.. This is their dream...They dont care for their country.. If they had a slightest of love for their motherland, the situation would had been otherwise. And their wouldn't had been TALIBAN phenomenon in this world.. Neither US and Nato would had been here, nor Pakistan would had been in trouble..

The most useless people on the face of earth...Four decades since the war..They not been able to have a grip on their country..Even American's are fed up now.. These Afghan's are happy getting asylums in UK, US, Germany, Australia.. This is their dream...They dont care for their country.. If they had a slightest of love for their motherland, the situation would had been otherwise. And their wouldn't had been TALIBAN phenomenon in this world.. Neither US and Nato would had been here, nor Pakistan would had been in trouble..

But but but. It is Pakistan who is responsible for everything bad in Afghanistan. Yeah I claim half of Pakistan but still Pakistan should not meddle in our country. I want Pakistan to break and want to rob a bank in Karachi but still Pakistan should remain gentle to my country. Signed an Afghan living in USA.

But but but. It is Pakistan who is responsible for everything bad in Afghanistan. Yeah I claim half of Pakistan but still Pakistan should not meddle in our country. I want Pakistan to break and want to rob a bank in Karachi but still Pakistan should remain gentle to my country. Signed an Afghan living in USA.

The only mistake Pakistan ever made was to open borders for them...

We know they are talkin about Pakistanis, we cool with them.

We also don't mind as long as they love Amitabh Bachhan and singin khuda gawah songs :P

You cool with them but they ain't cool with dark skin, ma'man. They think its inferior.

haha the superior white afghan race, your Indian friends aren't gonna like these racist remarks and some other you have been spewing in other threads much.

I was member of afghanistan forum for 3 years, dominated by tajiks and pashtuns, they had very good views about india and indians but they (both tajiks and pashtuns) had strong dislike for pakistanis.

You have no idea what you are talking about..A Big Zero for your knowledge regarding the topic.. Go, Search again.

Its because of dumb people like you that we pakhtuns are some times labelled 'akhroat'. Instead of putting blame on afghan refugees, apney grebaan may jaank. The local pashtuns are involved in suicide bombing, terrorism, thanks to Pakistan wrong policies. Pakistan is still not ready to withdraw its support from talibans, the recently killed taliban commander maulvi nazir, had support of Pakistan army. Wake up mashooma

I was member of afghanistan forum for 3 years, dominated by tajiks and pashtuns, they had very good views about india and indians but they (both tajiks and pashtuns) had strong dislike for pakistanis.

True, often approached by Afghans and all of them know amitabh and talk good things about old times.

They seem to carry on old tradition of friendship unfortunately I don't know much about that. :undecided:

Its because of dumb people like you that we pakhtuns are some times labelled 'akhroat'. Instead of putting blame on afghan refugees, apney grebaan may jaank. The local pashtuns are involved in suicide bombing, terrorism, thanks to Pakistan wrong policies. Pakistan is still not ready to withdraw its support from talibans, the recently killed taliban commander maulvi nazir, had support of Pakistan army. Wake up mashooma

Da khula dey sam khuazawa.. Da plaar nokar de nayem..Pa kuna ba day nanuzam ao ba khule bade raozam...Dont ****'n teach me..I dont fuckn know you and dont expect this reply from you..Makhkay Da khabaru Chal ezda ka...

Da khula dey sam khuza wa.. Da plaar nokar de nayem..Pa kuna ba day nanuzam ao ba khule bade raozam...Dont ****'n teach me..I dont fuckn know you and dont expect reply from you..

Bhai jaan, tanday ho jao.

"kuna" in pashto translates to "anus", baaqi tum andaza laga sakte ho k uss ne pashto may kia kaha hoga. I am hostile to pakhtuns like datalibdaz because i can easily diagnose their type.

People sitting on internet feel they are macho and Spit out what ever they want and to whom ever...BTW i think conveyed my message if one understands pashto.

New Nadra cards will have a special coding for Refugees and children of refugees granted nationality in Pakistan:
New+Smart+cards+chip+card.jpg

Back
Top Bottom