What's new

Peshawar unrest: Afghans seen as main source of trouble

most of these ungrateful Afghan refugees need to be collectively put into a shipping container and shipped to India since they are so in love with them & hate Pakistan with a passion

I have noticed most of the nationalist Afghanis have hatred for Pakistan, however, the religious ones are pro-Pakistan

"jis thaali may kanaa, usi may chayd kerna"

and for good

except few no go stone age backward areas controlled by illegal arms, transport ,drug and w.hore house operators by illegal refugees from afghanistan like sohrab goth, banaras, manghopir, al asif square, katti pahari etc

MQM was made to deal with illegal refugees from afghanistan and their destruction to our civilised society

Abay kis civilized society ki baat kar rahe ho? Just because karachi is an urban area and people there wear patloon, you think civilization is blooming there? Pehle karachi may insaniat laa, civilization tu dur ki baat he.
And every body knows that you are actually speaking against pakistani pashtuns. Be a mard and be a straight forward with us.

how about you go back to your own country??

you know we would eventually kick all you guys out, its just a matter of time, then why dont you just go back to where you belong in dignity?

MQM is the only thing which is keeping Karachi being turned into another Kabul

Afghans are muslims and ethnic pashtuns, they have as much right to stay in pakistan as much as indian mohajirs. In my opinion all afghan mohajirs living for decades in pakistan, should be granted pakistani citizenship.

Abay kis civilized society ki baat kar rahe ho? Just because karachi is an urban area and people there wear patloon, you think civilization is blooming there? Pehle karachi may insaniat laa, civilization tu dur ki baat he.
And every body knows that you are actually speaking against pakistani pashtuns. Be a mard and be a straight forward with us.

abay jaahil aadmi be a mard enough to accept afghanistan as your homeland or pakistan

even pakistani pashtuns are runied by supporting the jaahil qoum of illegal refugee afghani who introduced drugs into drug free area of pakistan, weapons and prostitution and what not

im saying what im saying be a mard to accept the fact that afghans have ruined the civilised city of karachi, and if you want to be counted among afghans then fair enough be a mard to accept the blames of afghans

be a mard enough to accept pakistan as your homeland or afghanistan, make one choice, because you only have one

Afghans are muslims and ethnic pashtuns, they have as much right to stay in pakistan as much as indian mohajirs. In my opinion all afghan mohajirs living for decades in pakistan, should be granted pakistani citizenship.

well afghanis came to pakistan because their country was on fire and pakistan gave them refuge on condition of remaining for 20 years, now since the twenty year contract is finished the afghans need to be deported, musharrad starting deporting afghanis to their country but its not completed the process should be completed and all the afghanis should be deported

onyl those afghans who are patriotic and love pakistan and dont even think about afghanistan for a second, and those afghans only who are not liability to pakistan can stay

well afghanis came to pakistan because their country was on fire and pakistan gave them refuge on condition of remaining for 20 years, now since the twenty year contract is finished the afghans need to be deported, musharrad starting deporting afghanis to their country but its not completed the process should be completed and all the afghanis should be deported

onyl those afghans who are patriotic and love pakistan and dont even think about afghanistan for a second, and those afghans only who are not liability to pakistan can stay

You realize that if other countries follow the same principals most ex-patriot Pakitanis will be deported too.

You are wrong. Muhajirs are the people who leave everything on just one call of our founding father M.A Jinnah, there were many who listen abul kalam azad & stayed back but our ancestors show that we trust in Pakistan & M.A Jinnah(After Allah) instead of local abul kalam azad. Afghan refugees are people who came to Pakistan for refugee & job. You cannot compare the two at all.

Open your eyes Afghans are different land & working with Pakistan's eastern neighbour to spread TTP terrorism mostly in FATA & KPK. And if we say something to Afghans i don't understand why you feel insecure, did you ever saw us defending india?

You realize that if other countries follow the same principals most ex-patriot Pakitanis will be deported too.

which country will want his own compatriot be anti any country

if you live in malaysia, are you against malaysia or pro malaysia??

do you praise malaysia or curse malaysia??

do you deserve to live in malaysia if you curse malaysia?

the most of pakistani afghans hate pakistan to the core and curse pakistan's ideology and pakistanis, which pakistani will want them to remain in their country?? nobody

Kar di Na jaahilo waali baat Jahil aadmi Did afghanis Migrated to Pakistan in 1947? Indian mohajirs migrated to Pakistan in 1947 from Punjab and all over India. That's why they became Pakistani. Afghani Migrated because their country was over runned by Russians. There is a difference between emmigrant and Migrated person jaahil insan. KPK is part of Pakistan. Afghanis can't handle their own Afghanistan and thinking about getting KPK. Fools

which country will want his own compatriot be anti any country

if you live in malaysia, are you against malaysia or pro malaysia??

do you praise malaysia or curse malaysia??

do you deserve to live in malaysia if you curse malaysia?

the most of pakistani afghans hate pakistan to the core and curse pakistan's ideology and pakistanis, which pakistani will want them to remain in their country?? nobody

I'm in Malaysia for Phd and will soon be coming to my beloved Pakistan :partay: Eventhough I love it here and most Malaysians have been very welcoming.

My comment was on this part >

Obviously, one has to love a country where he is living no matter what is his origin(he can love his place of origin plus the place where he is currently living)...otherwise he has no right to live there & must be deported.

Afghanis are not going to decide who has the right to stay in Pakistan, the Pakistanis do. If you guys start behaving properly, maybe they will accept you. You don't get right just because you are Muslim and Pashtun, Pakistan was created as a refuge for the Muslims in British India, not Afghanistan or elsewhere.

Obviously, one has to love a country where he is living no matter what is his origin...otherwise he has no right to live there & must be deported.

Can't resist to troll and sorry for my trolling. But Altaf hussain should pay heed to this advice strongly.

Nothing meaningful remains under this thread. I am out. Thanks

Dear Taimi Khan,

Why are you excusing the Pakistani members? I only reply back in kind. What about those who are throwing insults at me? You already sent me a warning, have you done the same to this Umair Nawaz guy? Thank you.

Noorzai saib, a brotherly advice, dont respond to provokations from every troll, they are no match for your intellectual level and arguements, but they would easily sink you through trolling, thats what they are good for....but you are betther than this.
The problem is these members have free license to bark against Afghan people thanks to our own pakistan pashtuns here who have assured members here that pak-pashtuns and afghans are two different entities and that they both hate each other. I am fighting against this concept against my own desified "pathans" here, for which i am awarded titles of "afghani refugee" and "traitor"...what this desified pathans dont realize that people like darkinsky are posting racist remarks against pakistani pashtuns under word afghan. So members here go racist against all pashtuns, using word afghan (as cursing afghans is allowed here).

I'm in Malaysia for Phd and will soon be coming to my beloved Pakistan :partay: Eventhough I love it here and most Malaysians have been very welcoming.

My comment was on this part >

let me rephrase, if they want to become an obedient citizen of pakistan, patriotic, a common pakistani, dont curse pakistan, dont believe in greater pashtunistan and dont burden our economy and dont be criminals then i dont mind, but thats imaginery to believe since afghanis are completely opposite of what i just stated

i dont give a damn why are yu in malaysia, i was saying if you are there then its not your right, but a previlige given by malaysia so you better be obedient responsible citizen or you will be deported

Back
Top Bottom