What's new

Pervez Musharraf - A true Pakistani ?

^ Oh boy, its also fiction. :lol:

You can't prove reality to those who live in conspiracy theories.

Even I don't like Goswami. I rather like Karan Thapar who has guts to ask difficult questions with professionalism.

I am just pointing out Musharraf's blatant lies. I can go on and on.

And why are you pointing out his lies when you have enough politicians in your own country to expose.

Rehnai do. We know that interview last night was a bit depressing for you guys. :D

Well, when you all believe in fiction and conspiracy theories, why can't I present the reality. I have given the links. Even Pakistan media printed the story of Mushraff receiving Kashmiri.

May be for a change, accept the reality about this man.

There was no beheading, no raid as per Pak sources and I would believe them. Internal investigation is underway, if something turns up, we will let you know. But its more and more looking like Indians staged the whole thing up.

Burkha Dutt's article shows that beheading of POWs has been Indian Standard Operating Procedure for a long time, and hence they came up with this **** n bull story.

About Musharraf, I'll make my own mind. The only thing I say he did wrong was fighting with the judiciary, but he has apologized for that mistake and I think he means it. This pure ownage given to the Indians would earn him a lot of brownie points. Pakistanis by nature are aggressive and appreciate a stronger hand, something that gets translated into ruthlessness by you guys since you aren't used to it. Something we're fine with.

Is Pervez Musharraf a true Pakistani, who was involved in horrendous crime, allowed his own people to be killed by drone attacks, pushed his own country in WOT which has backfired and resulted in deaths of over 40,000 innocent people and who is termed as criminal by Pakistan itself and lives in million dollar house in UK, money he looted from his own people.
Here's some free education. Under Musharraf there were no drone attacks on Pakistani soil. And since when did you Bhartis get so sympathetic towards Pakistan? Give me a freaking break. He did not loot his own people and I don't know where you got the million dollar figure from. Beside's he lives in Dubai and his income comes from his books and lectures he gives around the world. If he stole even 1 rupee from Pakistan then you could bet the Chief Justice would be on his @ss.
He is a true Pakistani cuz he served in the armed forces and fought in wars to protect his homeland. Also his presidency period was probably one of the best times for Pakistan. He successfully turned around Pakistan's economy and knew how to answer back to the enemies of Pakistan. Lets not forget how he successfully embarrassed India during the 2001-02 conflict.

Point is, is he a true Pakistani, as touted by people after his interview, a pathological liar who ignores his own misdeeds but defends similar crime done by PA recently, which he himself praised it ? A true hypocrite ?

Well, it seems evident what people ignore.

Why is your bharti @ss so sore from Musharraf's interview. It is amusing to see every bharti burning and cursing Musharraf.

Burkha Dutt's article shows that beheading of POWs has been Indian Standard Operating Procedure for a long time, and hence they came up with this **** n bull story.

Thats the epitome of fiction.

Pls provide the article link which says we are beheading all the POW's.

As far as I can remember, all 91000 POWs were returned alive.

People say they are not fan of goswami but still they open thread like these. What hypocrisy. :lol:

There was no beheading, no raid as per Pak sources and I would believe them. Internal investigation is underway, if something turns up, we will let you know. But its more and more looking like Indians staged the whole thing up.Burkha Dutt's article shows that beheading of POWs has been Indian Standard Operating Procedure for a long time, and hence they came up with this **** n bull story.
About Musharraf, I'll make my own mind. The only thing I say he did wrong was fighting with the judiciary, but he has apologized for that mistake and I think he means it. This pure ownage given to the Indians would earn him a lot of brownie points. Pakistanis by nature are aggressive and appreciate a stronger hand, something that gets translated into ruthlessness by you guys since you aren't used to it. Something we're fine with.
So you believe Barkha Dutt ?

Well it was her channel and in her show that said Indian soldier was decapitated by Pakistan Army. Now at least believe her.

Try invading our air space. :lol:

Are.....you.....effin....serious? :what:

Listen boy, WE WILL RIP YOUR tiny third-class AIRFORCE APART WITHIN HOURS IF WE WANT TO!

What can you put up against us? Some junk Su-30s or Ohhh that Mig-29s? We will "ground" your entire fleet before it even tries to come up in the sky.

Your radars will be jammed, your bases will be destroyed, and your network-centric capabilities will be left utterly useless within first 5 days of air war with THE USAF!

Be realistic and stop being jingoistic. Show respect where it is needed to be shown.

Your "laughing smily" won't change facts.

People say they are not fan of goswami but still they open thread like these. What hypocrisy. :lol:
Did you see me defending Goswami ? I am rther exposing Musharraf. Big difference.

Watch from 8:50 onwards. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see me defending Goswami ? I am rther exposing Musharraf. Big difference.

Watch from 8:50 onwards. :D

You are exposing someone irrelevant to you because that irrelevant person kicked the butt of someone you are fan of. ;)

Maan lo. You are pissed. Ask your channels to don't invite him for interviews to avoid such embarrassment in the future.

Posts by Pakistani posters about Musharraf.

Problem with Musarraf is that he desperately wants to go back to Pak. He's bored out of his mind living in his apartment in London. Nobody to salute him. Nobody to cook for him. All that first grade elite army protocol is gone. For a person who enjoyed so much power, not just money, but power, living a life without that power is a nightmare.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-holds-sharifs-responsible.html#ixzz2IOnF3upG
@Thorough Pro Thi is what you said about Musharraf. :rofl:

99% Pakistani's are patriotic. Musharraf is a bigtime liar and look at the mess he has left Pakistan in. All the econoimic growth associated with his tenure was because of enormous aid because of 2005 earthquake and award for fighting americas WOT.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-holds-sharifs-responsible.html#ixzz2IOnWA2Ax

That is so way off, Baluchistan problem flared up after Musharraf killed Bugti, Oh I guess tha too should be blamed on NS & BB.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-holds-sharifs-responsible.html#ixzz2IOnr2V00

Hypocrisy much ?

Back
Top Bottom